[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/ , southamerican shithole resident here, van you redpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ff-nissan350z.jpg (62KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ff-nissan350z.jpg
62KB, 800x450px
Hey /o/ , southamerican shithole resident here, van you redpill me on 350z, "Nissan sucks" is not a valid argument, I've been thinking of buying a new sporty rwd, 2006-2008 350z are around 11-13k in my country, Miatas cost around the same
>>
If it's a later model HR, go for it, I would if i saw one at the right price.

Easiest way to tell is if there's a power bulge in the bonnet or not although some rev up's got the bulge.
If you can look at the engine the HR (good one) motors have two intake pipes.
>>
Oil consumption, rings go bad, cant remember which years
>>
>>16113990
I mean, they are pretty good and pretty fun sports cars, but they are pretty heavy and its pretty expensive to get a lot of power out of them if I recall.

So really it's just pretty good, and will probably only ever be pretty good which is the main complaint (but also not exactly the worst, ya know?).
>>
Would a 350z be a fun car to own for someone thats used to driving cars with under 200hp?

No power mods will be done, just brakes and tires.
>>
>>16114057

No. Despite the power, it still feels sluggish. I would suggest an S2000 or something equally high-strung if you're looking for fun.
>>
>>16113990
I sat in one and felt like I was being compacted into a nice lunch
I'm 6' and 160 lbs, I'm not fat, its just the fucking door card protrudes out so far it was hitting my arm and leg the whole time, I couldn't stand it
>>
>>16114079
I'm 6'1, a little overweight, tried sitting in one but didn't feel that much "compacted", might be an issue for long trips, thanks for the contribution though.
>>
>>16113990
It's kind of slow to be honest. Why RWD?
>>
>>16113990
It's a solid base for a sport's car. Unlike the 370 the 350 was relatively at-pace with the sports cars of it's time.
I consider it a "perfect compromise" vehicle based on personal criteria.
It's relatively economical compared to competitors, has a decent amount of cargo space, easy to drive, blind spots -are- shitty in it tho.
Main cons are that it's dated at this point (never mattered to me but it might for some), tho it's not as dated compared to it's 2008 competition as the current year 370 is. Engine is expensive to work on. I have two friends from high school that bought them and one ended up totaling it (on purpose so daddy would buy him a new one) and the other turned into a ricer because the engine work was so much more expensive than his Prelude had been.
Solid car, I give it a 6.5/10, would daily drive if it was my taste.
But I like Z31/Z32's.
>>
What part of South America?

If Chile/Bolivia/DR/Costa Rica/Panama you could just import a RHD Evo/WRX STi that'll drive way better

If everywhere else eh ok

By the way they go for $8-12k in America still, I guarantee you for $11-13k it probably had salvage history at some point in North America.

>>16114073
That's my problem with them. They feel bigger and heavier than they actually are, more of a GT car than a sports car. I'd go for a S2000/RX-8/E36 M3 over one.
>>
>>16113990
What county OP?
>>
>>16114203
>>16114389
Im from PerĂº, its kinda hard to find a non econoshitbox for a fair price, when you tell people here you want a V6 or a V8 they look at you like you just tried to exorcise them
>>
>>16115656
el peruANO
>>
File: 1427970705821.jpg (161KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1427970705821.jpg
161KB, 960x731px
>>16115656
I'm from Brazil, we had a similar mindset here, about Vanything engines.

I will advice you not to get an N/A car, Peru is known for it's mountains and high altitude.

Why not an wrx or evo?
>>
I own a 350, does feel a bit sluggish at times but it's a heavy car so it's too be expected. Fun to drive though, and pretty comfy. Barely any room though so if you ever have to lug shit around you're out of luck. Not sure if gas mileage is important but I've managed to hit 40 in mine
>>
nissanscum!.jpg
>>
File: Subaru24.jpg (52KB, 805x801px) Image search: [Google]
Subaru24.jpg
52KB, 805x801px
2002-2004 Evos and wrx sti are around 15-18k in this hellhole, my current busget is 11k atm, what other kind of sportive car can I aim for?
>>
>>16117680
I don't know what are available there. But here in Brazil there is some nice e36 bmws in nice shape for low price. But again you will suffer loss of power due to the altitude. Look for anything superchaged/turbocharged.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.