[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[spoiler]Renting thread[/spoiler] My gf has a business and turns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-bmw-1-series-photos-20.jpg (510KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
2015-bmw-1-series-photos-20.jpg
510KB, 1600x1065px
[spoiler]Renting thread[/spoiler]

My gf has a business and turns out there are huge finantial benefits in renting a car. Not in the US, not here to discuss if it is or it is not a good idea, I already know. What I want is the best car renting with payments under 500€ a month.

She wants a good car, thinks that her current micra cc is shit (no wonder).
Wants something bigger and nice (design, upper-class feeling, this sort of shit), but not a sedan. So it is hatchbacks, B and C class, five door (sorry). I would like the car to move around decently.

Ideas?

tl;dr: Best renting options around 500€/month. B and C class cars, five door, not indecently slow.
>>
File: 2016-bmw-1-series-interior.jpg (81KB, 640x372px) Image search: [Google]
2016-bmw-1-series-interior.jpg
81KB, 640x372px
>>16108905

She has always liked MINIs, but the interior of the new one doesn't have the big speedometer in the middle no longer, so she said she does not want it anymore. Plus it is too small, as fiat 500, the other car she liked. You can see the trend.

I'll try to convince her that a 1 series is best option. I am doing it just for being only rwd option. Is it noticeable?

Pic related best steering wheel I've seen in a modern normal car.
>>
>inb4 a fucking 114d
>>
>>16108905
How much do they drive? What about leasing? And how bad does insurance rape you on the rentals like that?

What about the Fiat 500L or the larger Minis? Is the Honda Fit trendy enough? The Fit is a really good car in that segment.
>>
File: lg_1-Series-Rear-View.jpg (190KB, 648x371px) Image search: [Google]
lg_1-Series-Rear-View.jpg
190KB, 648x371px
>>16109053

I was thinking in the 118d, its a 150hp diesel with monster torque, and with the automatic transimission gets good results.
>>
>>16108905
>>16109066
Or I mean a peppy Golf is the go-to in that segment. But idk what else they have in Yurop. I would say a small Jeep like the Cherokee if you were in the US but idk what the availability is on those. Audi A3? Fuck the BMW.
>>
>>16109066
>Honda Fit
It's called the Jazz in yurop.
>>
>>16109066

Car will be doing ~15000km (little under 10k miles) per year.

Thing is there is huge fiscal benefits in going the renting way, car payments will be deductible from business taxes and thus be almost free.

Insurance and maintenance is included.

Fiat 500L/larger minis are an option to her for sure but I'll try to avoid them as I puke upon sight of a countryman. Honda fit won't make the cut, looks like a cuckold 40 year nerd car.

>>16109075
Yeah, golf is the go-to option. A3 and SEAT Leon would be equivalent options (hell, it's the same fucking car with different interiors).

I know she likes the golf and would probably think the audi is some sort of supercar, the Q2 is in offer too. But all those seem like trashy handling things.

What's the problem with the BMW?
>>
>>16109102
My bad

>>16109104
Just when you go with those real cheap base model Luxury cars, you don't get shit for the money. Plus BMW doesn't equip base models for shit so who knows how much a rental one will have as far as options.

But I do know BMW isn't quite marketed the same way in Yurop as the US. They aren't as much of a luxury brand. What about the X1? I think that is built on the 2-series platform anyway and chicks love SUVs but I still wouldn't want to do a BMW like that. Either way it should have more room inside and you will be able to get an engine with decent power.

Ford Focus? Do you have the Ford Escape there? You could probably get a fully loaded one of either of those for the same money as a BMW with absolutely no options.
>>
>>16109122
Not him, but I don't think we get the Escape here. Also a Golf has a much nicer interior than a Focus.
>>
>>16109067
nothing that makes 150hp has monster torque

you are a delusional europoor
>>
>>16109075
>choosing an Audi or VW over a BMW
top lel
>>
>>16109161
>base model 4 cylinder diesel 1-series
I'd rather have something that doesn't pretend to be an "ultimate driving musheen" when it's clearly not.
>>
>>16109172
even the base model 1 series are better to drive than those FWD shit cars
>>
>>16109159
compared to most 150hp engines, it IS a monster. It has roughly 330 Nm. I have a 2.6 I6 with 166hp and it only does like 230.

>>16109172
Base model is the 116d. I'd probably have a golf before that.
>>
>>16109122

I've read that bmw has increased base equipment for the 2016 model year. Usually base models are pretty poor spec'd here.

I think she would love the Q2, but for the moment I've been able to be sure that she does not know it exists.

I just want something slightly fun to drive. Rest I honestly don't care, I'll let her choose.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.