[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello guys I got this car about a year ago, and I like it what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
hello guys

I got this car about a year ago, and I like it

what are some babys first mods i can go with for this? its my first real car and dont know where to start

also: if someone can recommend me some tires for it (california driving, no snow) would be good
>>
>>16101353
stance it
>>
Cai
>>
Basically just buy the Elevate catalog.

First things you could do,

Turbo back exhaust + tune

Engine Torque Mount

That's pretty much it, it'll make you love the car. There's tons of shit you can do, but whatever.
>>
Air Filter
New and wider tyres (GYear, Yokohama or Bridgestone i preffer)
Chance brake pads
Eliminate things you don't use (Weight reduction, bro!)
New oil Filter
Take an LSD
>>
>>16101433
thanks, I'm a noob
is the turbo back exhaust the same as any exhaust?
I was looking at this
https://www.elevatecars.com/store/volvo-c30/elevate-volvo-c30-t5-3-performance-sport-exhaust-system.html

and do I need a downpipe/cc also? I'm out of my element here
https://www.elevatecars.com/elevate-volvo-c30-t5-3-performance-downpipe-with-catalytic-converter.html

can you help me find an anti sway bar? there are so many
>>
>>16101688
turboback exhausts are downpipe/catback.

literally from the tubo-back. hope that helps anon
>>
>>16101733
you're saying that the turbo back is a downpipe and a cc

if I understand correctly, why do the two links look differently? shouldn't the first one include the cc in the second one?
>>
>>16101764
you would need both of the links above for it to be a turboback.
Both the downpipe and the exhaust.
>>
>>16101780
thanks, any idea for anti sway? should I even?
>>
>>16101450
>new oil filter
That is mandatory for every oil change how is that a mod?
>>
>>16101786
no idea, but varying in size between rear and front will help you dial in the handling how you want it. Probably better info on forums somewhere.

Good luck anon
>>
>>16101450
>take an lsd

what? brand?
>>
>>16101353

Check out ipdusa. I'm not sure if they sell anything for a volvo that new though.
>>
>>16101353
Best place to look is on owners forums, they will have plenty of owners with modified cars and maybe even a beginners guide
>>
>>16101353
Tires will change how it feels, always do a shitton of tesearcfor tires when choosing. Suspension components too, shocks, springs, control arms, etc. Just make it practical.
>>
Buy a factory service manual and read it thoroughly for greater understanding of your vehicle.
>>
>>16101353
keep it stock. get some michelins.
>>
>>16101353
If that is your dd. KEEP it stock and comfy. Then use all this other money for a project car you can take apart and mess around with and if you break something you can still drive to work.

My 350z has been in parts all over my garage for close to a month now. But who cares it's almost finished and I can go work on it when I have the time and energy. Still have my dd so no worries.
>>
>>16101353

You could go to like any forum for your car. (ex: http://forums.swedespeed.com/forumdisplay.php?101-C30-(2007-2013)/page2)

I don't know if that's your car though lol but there's forums all over the place to learn about any car and all the mods people do.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.