[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innovation that excites? I don't see anything exciting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 03-2017-nissan-titan-ny-1.jpg (142KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
03-2017-nissan-titan-ny-1.jpg
142KB, 750x422px
Innovation that excites? I don't see anything exciting about this.
>>
Only nice thing about it was Cummins spent a decade developing a v8 diesel for a half ton and Fiat which newly acquired Dodge wouldn't let them have it. So Nissan had to quickly throw together a truck to get the engine.
>>
>>16099889
>Cummins spent a decade developing a v8 diesel for a half ton and Fiat which newly acquired Dodge wouldn't let them have it.

The fuck? why? i thought ram and cummins were besties?
>>
>>16099905
fiat likes to piss in Mopar's gasoline. Look at the viper
>>
File: nissan_hardbody_king_cab_13.jpg (669KB, 2000x1158px) Image search: [Google]
nissan_hardbody_king_cab_13.jpg
669KB, 2000x1158px
>>16099838
nice last gen f150 op
how hard is develop a 150% upscale hardbody, call it titan and be done with it?
>>
>>16099838
Cummins got tired of their wasted potential engines going into garbage american trucks. They finally said fuck it and let nissan use it so a good truck can use the engine
>>
>>16099889
>>16099905
http://social.cummins.com/cummins-build-5-0l-v8-turbo-diesel-nissan-titan-pickup-truck/

>TEN YEARS
>T E N
>>
>>16100082
Here's an article about the development before Nissan was even on the map.

http://www.hybridcars.com/new-cummins-diesel-v8-coming-in-2015-pickup-truck/
>>
>>16100052
I do like the hardbody. That is something to get excited about.
>>
So far, I've only seen 2 of these on the road. I know it's costly as fuck, but granted I've seen more expensive pickups on the road where I live than I've seen affordable ones..
>>
>>16101024
Really, it's not that expensive when you compare it to the other diesel 1/2 ton. It's pretty comparable to the diesel Ram in terms of price
>>
>>16099838
If it was SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper it would be awesome. But I'm not going to buy a $60k Titan. But to be fair to Nissan, similarly optioned and powerful trucks, cost as much or more.

>base 4x4 with diesel
>$54k
Why 4x4? WAYYYYY better re-sell value later.
Remove 4x4 it's still a cloth interior for
>$43k
>>
>>16101080
I thought the base 4x4 diesel MSRPs at $41,500?
>>
>>16101117
$45,500 base 4x4 diesel with NO options. If you go to nissan and build it with nothing extra clicked. The SV is $54k with only adding leather. Which I would prefer on a work truck since mud and dirt is a BITCH to get out of cloth and it has shit re-sale value.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (58KB, 851x233px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
58KB, 851x233px
>>16099838

WHY DO ALL TRUCKS LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16101117
It's raised since the last time I checked pre gas motor option.
>>16101142
I managed $44,370. That's hardly a $60k truck, and $56k with no options. Which is apt for what it is.
If you're using it as a work truck, I'd suggest canvas seat covers. They're a hell of a lot more impervious than a leather option.
>>
>>16101149
They look similar in the same way all trucks from 1976 looked similar.
>>
>>16101149
Older trucks from the 20th century looks identical to each other also
>>
>>16101162
>even considering a base model truck
>enjoy your 70% depreciation in 5 years.
>>
>>16101149
the same way normies all look different
>>
>Nissan
>"Innovation that excites"
>Hasn't updated the 370Z or GTR in a solid decade
>continues pumping out the blandest most boring ass cars on the market

yup
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.