[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hellcat. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: DSC03000.jpg (1MB, 1811x1957px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03000.jpg
1MB, 1811x1957px
I'm going to buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hellcat.
I'm now driving a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. (pic related)

Please tell me how much of a stupid retard I am for buying another Dodge/Chrysler/Fiat product.

P.S.: I'm a Yurop if that matters.
>>
>>16099440
you are not stupid, I'm yuropoor too and i am driving jeeps and chryslers most of the time, I just want to know if the hellcat jeep is already confirmed and how the hell are you going to buy it here, isn't it easier just to buy the new jeep srt8
>>
>>16099440
I love the ST8 and Hellcat, Not so stupid
>>
>>16099440
how much would that shit cost over there?
>>
>>16099869

Probably as much as a a new ferrari.
>>
>>16099440
Not stupid at all.
If most of the people got their heads out of their asses and stopped pretending literally everything FCA makes is literal cancer.
All of FCA's top tier vehicles are amazing. They do make a lot of crap, though.
>>
>>16099440
I mean, it's nice, as long as you don't mind paying for lots of repairs.
>>
>>16099440
Only you can answer that. the jeep srt8 were unreliable heaps of shit but you've obviously fared well.
>>
>>16099440
just turbo ur SRT8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN2XjTBiM
>>
There is no Hellcat Cherokee. There is the Trackhawk.
>>
>>16099440
Why would a European buy a Jeep? Such an expensive one at that? Buy a G class.
>>
>>16099440
BLEND DOORS
L
E
N
D

D
O
O
R
S
>>
>>16099440
Such a great looking suv. An actual man's suv not some libcuk crossover
>>
>>16099877
>>16099869
around 90-100.000 for the srt8
>>
>>16099440

You've got unrealistic expectations, I can tell you that much. FCA will never sell these things directly in Europe. The taxes would be astronomical on them.

If you can afford to import one legally, good on you, though. I'm a Mopar guy, so I'm not going to make fun of anyone for buying one of their cars.
>>
>>16099440
K swap it and add anime girl wrap
>>
>>16099440
>I'm a Yuropoor
Having that much HP is a hate crime in the EU.
>>
>>16102457

Imagine if that vehicle falls into the hands of a terrorist
>>
>>16099440
You're not a retard but for the $ why not just buy a Range Rover or as another anon mentioned a G-class?
>>
>>16102457
Weighing less than 700 lbs is a federal crime in the US
>>
>>16099440
Track hawk is coming but no projections for the 2017 model year. We just got our shifts shuffled and mild retooling will begin in qtr 4 2017 to begin production.

Source: Work for Chrysler (Not FCA bullshit, fuck Sergio)
>>
File: FORD FUSION.jpg (57KB, 573x340px) Image search: [Google]
FORD FUSION.jpg
57KB, 573x340px
Don't buy FCA shit; buy a quality Ford product
>pic related
>>
>>16099440
Just get another SRT8. The hellcat isnt worth the extra 30k the dealers will want for them
>>
>>16103777
>trips of truth
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.