[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /o/ I want to transfer my lease to somebody but in my papers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-CLA-CLA250-COUPE-014-MCFO.jpg (35KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
2017-CLA-CLA250-COUPE-014-MCFO.jpg
35KB, 620x349px
hi /o/
I want to transfer my lease to somebody
but in my papers it says "Assignment: I understand you will charge me a non-refundable fee of 500$, plus taxes, to consider the transfer of this lease to a third party. I also understand that even if you consent to a transfer, I will not be released from my obligations under this Lease"
and then later it says
"Prohibit uses of vehicle: I will not transfer the vehicle (or any rights under this lease) to anyone else and I will keep this vehicle free from all liens and encumbrances"
SO DOEST IT MEAN I CANT TRANSFER THE LEASE? and if I even ask them to consider, they will charge 500$ and say NO
? halp plz
>>
>>16095222
Consult an attorney dipshit. Since it's obvious you didn't lease for any tax benefits, you deserve to be stuck with it.
>>
>>16095244
damn, am I fucked?
>>
i believe, yes, that means you cannot transfer the lease

is the car pic related?
>>
>>16095277
yes, that's the car
Mercedes screwed me over...
>>
You don't own the car and thus can't just give it so someone else. I'd talk to the dealer and ask about it. I heard it's possible but it's a really long process, if done right it takes 2 weeks. Lots of red take because it's mercedes's car and they want to take good care of their rental, probably also make fun of you for not being able to keep up with your rental agreement.
>>
>>16095286
How did "mercedes screw you over?"

Many car companies do not allow transferring a lease.

Don't lease a car you cannot afford or do not like to drive for 3 years
>>
>>16095299
thx
> I understand you will charge me a non-refundable fee of 500$, plus taxes, to consider the transfer of this lease to a third party.
can they charge me just for asking?
>>
>>16095307
they verbally said I can transfer whenever I can without a problem
I believed them, should've read the agreement:(
>>
>>16095313
talk to them and tell them that

if not give me the merc when your credit gets fucked for the shits lol
>>
>>16095308
No. They won't charge you but don't sign anything until you fully understand.
>>
>>16095313
>they verbally said I can transfer whenever I can without a problem

Greedy Salesmen will say whatever in order to close the sale or keep you from running off. If they don't see themselves as being there six months from now, they have no real incentive to avoid lying. After all, they will be gone after a while. It's like that with "slammers" when they call you up to see if you want to switch to their phone plan. You can say no, but they switch you over anyways in order to make the commission. It's just a temp job for them and they'll be gone by the time your complaint is effective.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.