[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are American car designs so shit compared to ours yet they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ge4896232501873224214.jpg (212KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
ge4896232501873224214.jpg
212KB, 1024x683px
Why are American car designs so shit compared to ours yet they get to continue on with production.

I mean look how much better our shit looks

There is something off about American cars. like they are trying too hard.... and it shows,
>>
>>16094103
>t. butthurt ausfag.
>>
>>16094103

Size of market mainly.

We're a miniscule market and geographically remote so it's too expensive to ship overseas
>>
>>16094103
>like they are trying too hard....
They're trying really really hard to be European, which they shouldn't.

America > yurop.
>>
Your government is corrupt and whoring itself out to Jews and Globalists.
>>
File: dodge-charger-police-3.jpg (381KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
dodge-charger-police-3.jpg
381KB, 2048x1536px
>>16094103
>Why are American car designs so shit compared to ours yet they get to continue on with production
Because families abandoned the Falcodore sedans and wagon in favour of crossovers and SUVs.

>muh safeties
>you don't need a V8 but I need a fuckhuge mall crawler to drop two kids off to school in

>There is something off about American cars
Retro styling meets modern car design and safety standards. Granted the 300C looks pretty grand and in Australia it doesn't have the nigger stereotype attached to it. Similarly, Chargers and Challengers would sell out in a blink as did the Mustang.

I reckon the cops would give their left nut to get Chargers instead of the shitty 4cyl Hyundais we'll be sticking them in once Falcodore production ends.

>like they are trying too hard
You're not wrong, but the HSV E-Series was a little overboard too.
>>
>>16094103
>I mean look how much better our shit looks
The Falcon looks exactly like every other modern Ford, and the Holden's styling is only subtly distinct from the current Chevy design language.

Not that they're bad looking, but come on. If you're going to bitch about it, at least whine about the utes that are going away.
>>
>>16094103
There aren't enough of you guys to keep selling you shit. There's so few sales compared to other markets its not worth bothering
>>
>>16094103
what is american car design anymore? we think back to the iconic 2 door muscle v8 cars of the 60's and 70's which have still been continued in their image. other than that what is american? a different engineering approach? but every american company tried to copy other companies in there own way. the subject is too muddled for me, what the big three motor companies were trying to push on people throughout the years plus we're talking what australians perceive as american? idk the answer

if ford or chevy made a rwd v8 4 door sedan i'd be happy, but atleast we have the mustang and some pretty decent trucks even though i'd still buy the tacoma.
>>
>>16094103
>Ford Fusion
>not an american car for sale in america

>Chevrolet SS
>not an american car for sale in america

What am I missing?
>>
>>16095659
>Chevrolet SS
>American car
>>
>>16095659
>v8 ford falcon
>4cyl ford fusion

Yeah m8 they look the exact same...
>>
All modern car design is terrible. It's all the same giant boring cars.
>>
I got butthurt when they called our Commodores boring like their "Malibu's"
When it came out, I actually thought it was really aggressive looking, and they're all calling it a sleeper or taxi or some shit.
Bloody yanks
>>
>>16095881
Cars of every generation have always looked the same.

When it comes to older cars >30 years old, unless each car has some feature that really stands out, I can barely tell them apart.
>>
>>16095659
>ford fusion
>american

Isn't it a rebadged mondeo?
>>
>>16096622
>damn Aus actually think their shitboxes are any different
>>
>>16096622
That's just the superficial yanks who think form is greater than function, and forget to take corporate global design into account. Believe it or not, not all Americans are this lowest common denominator retarded.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.