[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that >m-muh AWD!11!!!! Is NOT an acceptable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Daily reminder that

>m-muh AWD!11!!!!

Is NOT an acceptable response to high BHP traction issues. Spinning all four wheels means the car crabs and you can't steer accurately.

>j-j-just make the torque split m-massively rear bias1!!11111!

At that point you're adding a huge amount of weight in the form of an AWD system, and you're only getting a minimal traction advantage.

For use on tarmac RWD will ALWAYS be the superior drivetrain setup, and always has been. Anyone who says otherwise ALWAYS fits into to one of the following five categories:

1. Busrider
2. Never driven a car with more than 200bhp
3. 12 year old Nissan GTR fanboy
4. Honda Civic fanboy
5. Subaru Vapelord
>>
why dont everyone continue to like what they do and you like the stuff you do and lets stop being autistic

yeah?
>>
File: w a g o n and s e d a n.jpg (203KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
w a g o n and s e d a n.jpg
203KB, 1024x683px
>>16088371

AWD gets all the bitches tho
>>
File: OpenClass.png (339KB, 697x1957px) Image search: [Google]
OpenClass.png
339KB, 697x1957px
>For use on tarmac RWD will ALWAYS be the superior drivetrain setup, and always has been
nice conjecture

>2. Never driven a car with more than 200bhp
what does this have to do with anything? a 201hp car wont have traction issues...

ignore the highlights in pic related
awd is king on tarmac for high power applications
>>
reminder that R/AWD systems are the absolute best

>inb4 what do you mean
ATTESA E-TS, my friend
>>
>>16088408
>gook shit is the best
>in a gook race

wew
>>
>>16088499
>gook
I see no Kia or Hyundai
>>
File: articleWTAC_open28.jpg (78KB, 803x525px) Image search: [Google]
articleWTAC_open28.jpg
78KB, 803x525px
>>16088499
>WORLD time attack
roflmao, the amerishit is too slow to compete

stay btfo rwdcuck
>>
>>16088371
Who hurt you, anon?
>>
>>16088932
You're mam.
>>
>>16090175
Your a fucking civic
>>
File: torquesplit.jpg (53KB, 693x621px) Image search: [Google]
torquesplit.jpg
53KB, 693x621px
>>16088371
>rear bias
>adding weight

>how does a planetary differential work
>>
>>16088371
this post was written in such a way that if i were to read it out loud the writer would sound autistic

i dont even know what the fuck he is talking about

i just came here to say that
>>
>>16090364
Good to know I can take a RWD car and magically power the front wheels with no actual physical components.
>>
>>16088371
Horse power has little to do with wheel spin

Wheel spin has a lot more to do with friction coefficients, torque and tread condition, temperature, road conditions, etc

This thread is shit
>>
>>16088394
But this where we come to let out our autism
>>
File: image_13.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
> he's such a shit driver he cannot control wheel spin
>>
NIGGA YOU HAVE PADDLES FUCC IS YOU DOIN
>>
>>16088371
>>16088408

guys, please.. AWD is good at the corner exit acceleration, as it is less prone to oversteer, while RWD is better at corner entering, as it is less prone to understeer. This is due to PHYSICS

this video is a nice demonstration, if you are an observant watchers, you can understand alot from it.

They are racing in heavy rain.. With racing slicks. Now in these conditions AWD should definetly be much better... right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baFh6DiuVqo
>>
>>16093186

Wow, everyone trying so bad to be a meme, this board is cancer now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.