[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stancefag is trying to impress girlfriend >Do 120 mph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 26

>Stancefag is trying to impress girlfriend
>Do 120 mph in an empty highway with his "mint looking" stanced Golf, while the gf upload's a snapchat going at that speed
>Wheel takes off
>Goes through the median and kills himself, his gf and a family of three in a head on collision

>Stancefags will defend this
>>
>>16078426
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/children-killed-multi-vehicle-crash-tampa-43099598
>>
>>16078426
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/multi-car-crash-involving-fire-under-investigation

I have stance faggot friends who knew of the guy up here in SC.
>>
Definitely the same car with different rims and a larger wing, you can see the white roll cage in the second pic
>>
>>16078444
Oh I'm a dumb, the pic file says the same thing
>>
>>16078440
Also I hope it's found out that his suspension mods are found to be at fault and law enforcement cracks down on this finally.
>>
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
What is the point of stancing cars anyways? It just makes the car shitter
>>
>>16078463
a e s t h e t i c
>>
>Stancefags getting BTFO IRL
Glorious
>>
File: 1477648420212.jpg (143KB, 1440x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1477648420212.jpg
143KB, 1440x1415px
>>16078422
Poor golf it didn't deserve this fate
>>
>>16078477
>VAGshit
Yes it did.
>>
>>16078463
You wouldn't understand poorfag
>>
File: muh m5.jpg (168KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
muh m5.jpg
168KB, 1200x799px
>>16078487
???
>>
>>16078496
>that wheel gap
disgusting desu
>>
>>16078498
its called having a stock factory ride height.
You know, what suspensions are tuned for at that height?
>>
He was traveling at speeds not legal besides on the Audubon or a RACE TRACK
>>
>>16078422
On behalf of Golf owners worldwide I would like to apologise for this idiots behaviour however this one is on the stance faggots.
>>
>aftermarket suspensions will now become heavily regulated because of stancefags

I can see it now
>>
>>16078512
looks like shit tbqh famalam
>>
stance is irrelevant in this crash
>>
>>16078496
they made 4x4 M5s?
>>
>>16078539
And why would you say that.
>>
>>16078516
Was he looking for birds?
>>
>>16078552
because a wheel falling off only happens when a retard doesnt torque their lug nuts and doesnt pull over when they feel their wheel shaking from the lugs backing themselves off.
>>
>>16078538
Looks better than having the wheels 5 inches inside the fender IMO. I think its looks good desu
>>
>>16078560
Or maybe the fact its that he was probably using spacers, or the suspension was at a geometry was at an angle that would fuck up the hub causing it to fall off with out any warning?
>>
>>16078539
>Stressed out suspension
>Dampers never working properly due to lolnotravel
>wheels get all the vibration
>Lug nuts get overstressed and rattle out of position due to constant high rotations
>Wheel nopes the fuck out eventually
>>
>>16078477
It was probably a shit tier diesel golf.
>>
>>16078422
At least he took out some darkies with him.

Fucking Florida
>>
>>16078566
>Or maybe the fact its that he was probably using spacers

He wasn't, check out how much offset those wheels have, they would never fit with spacers, and even if he did have spacers and the lugs on them were to break you would still feel it. I have a friend in tampa who didnt use hub centric spacers and when his lugs started breaking he knew what was happening.

>or the suspension was at a geometry was at an angle that would fuck up the hub causing it to fall off with out any warning?

Okay so you obviously have never been under a car before but there are a multitude of reasons why this isnt possible. First off camber could never "fuck up" a hub becuase the hub itself is tilted with the camber, theres no extra pressure on it. Secondly the only thing that could cause a hub to come off is for the axle nuts to be A: improperly torqued and B: the cotter pin was missing. Both of those things happening would not have been a fault of stance itself as I already said camber doesn't affect the function of the hub whatsoever.

The only way stance could have caused this accident is if this niggas tires were worn down to the wires and he thought it would be smart to do 120 on them. Which even then is only his fault too since even normal cars will also eventually wear the tires down to nothing.
>>
>>16078422
Tragic. No matter that he was a stancefag. And naturally the BMW driver sustains no injury.
>>
>>16078569
You can stance a car and still have functioning dampers, even then you would still feel the wheel start to wobble if the lugs were backing themselves out. The guy driving the golf was just an idiot.
>>
>>16078618
>And naturally the BMW driver sustains no injury.
Well duh, that car didn't take the brunt of the impact.
>>
>>16078422
>Florida

As someone who used to live in Port St Lucie, this has nothing to do with stancefags.

This is just a normal day here. These technically aren't even people as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>16078615
Are you implying that it's not less safe to do 120 on a 1 inch wide contact patch than a 6+ inch contact patch?
>>
>>16078570
Looking at the front end thats definitely an R.
I have a mk6 R also and this makes me rage.
>>
>>16078615
The Hub has forces acting on it, at an angle it was not designed for.

You've clearly don't understand what the fuck you're talking about.

A fucked hub can burn through a castle nut and cotter pin. I've seen it happen.
>>
>>16078615
Spacers detract from offset you idiot.

also lol at your delusion. balljoint probably snapped.
>>
File: Hnnng.jpg (57KB, 657x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hnnng.jpg
57KB, 657x900px
>>16078450
It won't be just stance fags they come after. Any kind of aftermarket springs, coilovers, airbags, everything will become illegal except for track/show use only. Then guys with even just a lowered vehicle will become targets. Is that what you really want?
>>
>>16078450
>>
>>16078699
This senpai, you see it happen in every law that ever happens because discretion is a liability. You fight in school because someone comes up to you and blindsides you and you need to defend yourself from dying? 1 week suspension, no fighting. You happen to be in a rare situation where speeding up helped avoid an accident? no speeding, you get a fine. Etc.
>>
>>16078615
You think the wheel just fell off? He's just cruising at 120mph and all of a sudden all 4 lugnuts fly off? Even if you had them hand tight you would feel something wrong a long time before the wheel actually fell off. 99% chance it's a ball joint or suspension bushing breaking caused by the retarded alignment.
>>
>>16078699
I live in a state with no vehicle inspections, and cops only pull you over if its obvious that a modification to your car is unsafe.

I have Coilovers on one of my vehicles and aside from a slight drop it looks stock, and handles slightly better than stock, a cop pulling me over would never know the difference, in much the same way he would never know that I also have no cats on said vehicle.

So yes I'm still all for stance to be legislated into oblivion.
>>
>>16078780
Maybe in a state like florida, but anywhere else, any suspension modification and you'd be fucked, because i can guarantee the legislation would say something like:

>any modifications to suspension that changes ride height is a violation

instead of:

>any suspension modification that makes the wheel look like it's trying to fuck an under-aged kid but cant quite get it in all the way is a violation

then you're never going to see a nice car again because muh gaps
>>
>>16078422
#yolo
#good looking corpse
>>
>>16078790
You realize you're arguing from slippery slope right?

Also I live in SC, have been pulled over multiple times for other violations and nothings ever been said of my aftermarket suspension.

The fact is the enforcement of laws in the real world are dependent upon how much of a jackass you are, how obvious it was and how much you fucked up breaking said law(s).

Point is don't act like an idiot don't make it obvious and don't purposely put yourself in a position to fuck up. That's something one two coughfrostycough anons here could've learned from.
>>
>>16078822
I understand its a slipper slope, but it's something that's been proven time and time again with vaguely written laws that puts anything that isnt stock in violation. Maybe it'll be different, but unless it clearly defines what is and isnt a violation, everything other than stock will be under violation.

>Also I live in SC, have been pulled over multiple times for other violations and nothings ever been said of my aftermarket suspension.

Thats because there's no law against suspension height in sc right now.
>>
>>16078496
Nice I like them. They look good and classy without being over the top
>>
File: 1477429077037.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
1477429077037.gif
822KB, 600x366px
>>16078422
It was his dumb-fuck fault for not understanding that you can't go fast in a stanced car. I'll defend the car but not the dumb ass driver and his stupid actions. Luckily he died, but it's unfortunate that an innocent family did too.
>>
>>16078422
>family of dindus driving stolen van dead.
and nothing was lost.
>>
>>16078422
>kills a black family

who cares
>>
>>16080498
>>16080508
These, and only these.
>>
>>16078699
MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE

Fuck off, you jackass moron.
>>
Also the problem with US laws is that they never use any empirical measurements for boundaries and leave judgement entirely up to the police enforcing them.

Here in Germany the ground clearance code says if you can drive over a centered obstacle 3.15 inches tall and 31.5 inches wide you're fine, otherwise you're not, and your exact degree of permitted camber depends on what your tire manufacturer approves of, for example for Dunlop it's 2°. There's no "looks dangerous". Either you pass or you don't.
>>
>>16080838
There is no valid argument for regulation on free people.

Personal responsibility is the key point of the American culture.
Eurocucks love surfdom.
Americans don't.
If you want to live in a nanny state tell Germany you're a Syrian refugee, it doesn't actually matter where you're from, they'll hand you money.
>>
>>16080867
If personal responsibility is such a big thing in the US, then fucking accept it already instead of trying to dodge it at every opportunity. Americans aren't personally responsible, they're just irresponsible cuntbags. Everything that goes wrong is always someone or something else's fault, no one in the US has the guts to stand up and admit he fucked up.
>>
>>16080867
kek

cept you can't import cars because ma freedum
cept you can't go to school without fear of some cunt shooting it up cause ma freedum
cept you rank 7th in the world for freedumbs

enjoy your third world shit tier country.
>>
>>16080883
Sounds like you live in a liberal hell hole.
>>
>>16080893
none are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsly believe they are free.

that is the USA. you all think you're so free, but you're not.
>>
>>16078780
Yeah, no slippery slope! Until your state introduces safety inspections at the behest of insurance companies.
>>
>>16080904
Just shut the fuck up. Even the states with inspections still permit a shit ton of things. All they check for are headlights and wipers basically, and if you still fail you can just bribe some inspection certified redneck garage that doesn't care. Inspections in the US are a joke.
>>
>>16080898
Don't live among jews and personal responsibility exists again

>neighbour trips and falls on my lawn
>not sued
life without jews is awesome
>>
>>16080883

Nice generalization. I'm more of a man than you'll ever be.
>>
>>16080898
I didn't say the US was the epitome of freedom.
I said US culture and ideology is one of freedom.
Insisting that the state regulates something you don't like it unacceptable.
>>
>>16080931
you see, thats wrong because its not an opinion. most stancefags go the cheaper options when fagging, lowering their rides to redic levels where it becomes UNSAFE, not for them, but for others. thats the part that makes it needed to be looked at it. some 19yr old kit with his stanced out vw takes out a family. but then again you live in america where MUH FREEDOMS are more important than the thousands upon thousands over sub 15 year olds killed over the years with your retard gun owners.
>>
>>16078422
Remember, stance kills.
>>
>>16078422
Who would do this to a car

Deserved to die but why does that innocent car has to suffer from mankind's mistakes
>>
>>16078516
What the fuck is an audubon
>>
>>16080889
Enjoy living in a country that isn't America and spending every waking moment thinking about America.
>>
>>16078496
That wheel gap really ruins the car
>>
File: 1465056452485.png (376KB, 500x628px)
1465056452485.png
376KB, 500x628px
>>16081005
>MUH FREEDOMS are more important than the thousands upon thousands over sub 15 year olds killed over the years with your retard gun owners.

Correct.
>>
>>16081041
t. Murilard who constantly talks about how Europe is being taken over by the scary refugees
>>
>>16080867
Personal responsibility up my ass, it's only valid if you can only endanger yourself, which is not the case with road vehicles (see family killed) you retarded tripfaggot
>>
>>16080867
>muh personal responsibility!!
at least in Germany I can legally go over 100mph on highways without being shot to death by law-enforcement. But please go on and tell me about your freedom
>>
>>16081111
>But please go on and tell me about your freedom
>A German

Look, arbitrary speed limits are dumb. But if I had the choice between living in a nation with arbitrary speedlimits on their highways, or a nation which doesn't allow you take personal responsibility for your own safety and conducts nation-wide police raids over facebook comments, I'll tell you up front that I would far prefer the former to the latter.
>>
>>16078522
All lifts banned because stancefags

Thanks
>>
>>16078615
BTFO stance fag detected
>>
>Killed a bunch of niggers

Public Service
>>
Tampa fag here

I fingered his GF once. Ask me anything.
>>
>>16081111
>at least in Germany I can legally go over 100mph on highways without being shot to death by law-enforcement

Nice quads, but the copss only shoot vermin in the US. The vermin don't think they are vermin hence object to shooty outcomes. The only problem with police shooting in the US is poor marksmanship.
>>
>>16080838
Didn't think I could make someone so mad with that statement.

It happens with everything though eventually. A few people ruin it for everyone else, that's how it's been forever. You probably wouldn't know that, judging by your lack of any kind of intelligent response.
>>
File: baskets.gif (236KB, 500x500px)
baskets.gif
236KB, 500x500px
>>16078422
>dead faggot
>dead special-bitch-princess
>dead nignogerinos

Errrrrrrrrryone's a winner here - keep stancing muh cheesedick faglords of intense doucheness
>>
>>16080865
same in switzerland..you need to show any modifications to an inspector, and coilovers for instance have a certain degree determined by the manufacturer by wich they can be max. lowered. On my car it was max 40mm.
>>
>>16078422
>stanced
>mint looking
Lol tard
>>
>>16081298
Cool

When the next stancefag loses control of his car and crashes into one of your loved relatives, don't tell them to stop
>>
>>16081433
Stance cuck detected. Shouldnt you be prepping your bull
>>
>>16078422
Well seems rollcage does little to save lives.

Sad story. What can be learned from this is dont speed.

I always wondered why guys drive fast with gf's in their cars. Even crazier when motorbikers drive fast with girl holding on to them.
Its flirting with death.

Children death makes it really suck...

Be careful people. Drive fast on track, learn to handle your car. Pay for advanced driving lessons.

And dont speed with your friends/gf's/pets.
>>
>>16078699
Kinda yeah
>>
>>16078450
Your country will end up like australia with that attitude
>>
>>16078566
Youre an idiot
>>
>>16078496
thank you for not ruining that m5
>>
>>16078671
You are really retarded.
>>
>>16081005
Freedom is worth risking your life and safety for.
>>
>>16078496
>gets called poor
>proves he isn't poor by posting old ass beamer
>>
>>16078699

They already do that here, and not just suspension, everything outside factory spec is illegal.

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS
>>
>>16081507
>calls people retarded with literally nothing to back it up.

at least give us some flawed logic like a personal anecdote man, You can just call someone retarded and not say why, that makes YOU retarded.
>>
>>16081568
I have gotten sick of arguing with retarded people on the internet.

I used to do it and now I just don't wsste my time.

Retarded people never learn.
>>
>>16081613
Then dont bother saying anything
>>
>>16078422
Police should impound and destroy every stanced car they pull over. These vehicles are unfit for the road and are a danger to others.
>>
>>16081046
stancing isn't a protected constitutional right, you shit slurping retard.
>>
>>16078642
Miami fag here. Can confirm
>>
>>16081618
Just ignore the bad troll
>>
wait, so 2 stancefags and 3 nig nogs died in this crash?

why the fuck are we complaining?
>>
>>16078516
>audubon
> somehow a bird magazine lets you drive fast
>>
>>16081544
not OP here but still better than your hand me down civic anon. stay salty.
>>
File: 20161029_094422.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161029_094422.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Poorefags mad lmoa
>>
>>16081433

>dat statistical likelihood doe...

I'm guessing there's a lot of BBCs in your life.
>>
>>16082222
>parking in the unloading handicap zone

don't be a dick you already have a reserved spot
>>
>>16081433

Haven't you got cotton to pick, Tyrone?
>>
>>16082269
to be fair he's mentally challenged
>>
>>16078458
mate i know youre trying to be edgy but 3 people who had no fault in it just died you fucktard.

maybe 4 if we count the fucktards gf
>>
File: 1471217520547.jpg (70KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
1471217520547.jpg
70KB, 490x368px
Did he use homologated parts? Did he pass vehicle inspection?
This is one of the many examples that really give something to think about.

On one hand, you can go the France and outlaw any vehicle modification without the written consent of the manufacturer (which will make him potentially liable) and extensive tests costing thousands of eurodollars and necessitating very precise information on almost every part of the vehicle. This pretty much means that you won't be able to modify your car.

On the other hand you can go the Germany route and enforce the use of homologated parts, make sure that any modification made to the vehicle is added to the vehicle registration certificate, prohibit dangerous modifications (like those on stance cars or the idiots putting the car's gas tank on the passenger seat) and also make the vehicle inspection thorough and not only a matter of "my honk is working".

I think the second option is the most sensible one. Well, I'm saying all this I don't even know how it works in the US I just know that you can pretty much do anything (see hot rods)
>>
>>16082337
He was doing almost twice the speed limit, hopefully people just see that's why he crashed
>>
File: dsaf.jpg (420KB, 1369x905px) Image search: [Google]
dsaf.jpg
420KB, 1369x905px
>>16082269
Entire building is closed Saturdays, I'm the only one here in a lot with about 50 spaces.
>>
>>16078477

Its literally a diamond a dozen Golf.
>>
>>16078560

having HELLACHAMBER will put unnecessary load on the lugs compared to a stock car. Couple that with no functional suspension and the thing probably stripped the lugs going over a small bump.
>>
>>16082484
>diamond a dozen

>best be trollin, negro
>>
File: bc0f89b386608a19.gif (336KB, 279x200px)
bc0f89b386608a19.gif
336KB, 279x200px
>>16082269
>unloading handicap zone
>>
>>16082483
would you even class this as stance
or just a heavy drop
>>
>>16082649
Idk I'm not in it to class it as anything, rather just have it how I like it.
Figured I'd trigger some people who would say hurrdurr iz ruin'd
>>
>>16082697
see
>>16078422
>>
File: Lowandslowfaggot.jpg (52KB, 750x566px)
Lowandslowfaggot.jpg
52KB, 750x566px
>>16082697
>>
>>16082483
Hey GS400goy I must say that I really like your car
Hellrot E36s with white wheels are my literal fetish
Don't black out the kidneys pls, this car is beautiful
>>
>>16078422
How does a wheel just "take off"?
>>
>>16082697
cool, i ask as I have the same car, mines not as low, was 30mm now only 10mm drop
>>
>>16078422
I blame it on the fag himself honestly. Not really stance.
He was going recklessly fast on a public road.
>>
File: stanceshit.jpg (213KB, 1878x212px) Image search: [Google]
stanceshit.jpg
213KB, 1878x212px
>Stancefags
>>
>>16078422
those are two different cars
>>
>>16078422
>trying to impress someone
>120mph
Krautfag here, what is so special about 120mph?
>>
Stance lives matter
>>
>>16082697

I`m just waiting for you rek your other shitbox by going too fast over a speedbump.
>>
>>16082905
you can clearly see the white roll cage bars in both pictures
just because the wheels changed doesn't mean it is a different car you fucking 12 year old
>>
>>16081197
Green text pls
>>
Tampa Fag here. Not sure what the deal with the reported wheel flying off is. I've heard a seperate van was making a U-turn and turned in front of Pablo, he was going "140-ish" panicked and cut across the median and ran into the families van.
>>
>stancefag and three niggers dead

good riddance
>>
>>16082649
na there is still a little clearance between the tire and tubs
it still has a slight stretch and camber going on
>>
File: 7aNW2Ac.jpg (1MB, 1600x961px)
7aNW2Ac.jpg
1MB, 1600x961px
>>16078422
>inb4 suspension modifications are made illegal in 50 states

fucking stancefags
>>
>>16080867
Driving a car isn't a right and is already heavily regulated.
>>
File: wheel-offset.jpg (135KB, 1700x994px)
wheel-offset.jpg
135KB, 1700x994px
>>16082882
>For an unknown reason, Cortes lost control of his vehicle
high spring rates and firm damping combined with the offset and camber off the wheels puts allot of stress on the hub and bearing
it also makes the car body more likely to be lifted into the air as oppose to the suspension having enough travel and absorption to deal with it

either way reckless speeding only makes these problems worse
>>
>>16078450
no they won't.
because only black people ded.
>>
File: 1448762971317.png (40KB, 392x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448762971317.png
40KB, 392x200px
>>16078444

It was a mk7 .:R, according to the drivers Instagram he just put them on days before the crash.

Tires he used were trash tier and not rated for the speed, but they are known to have soft sidewalls and good for "streach". Other forums speculated they de-beaded at speed and that seems pretty plausible.

Contact patch was less than stock so correcting a 3000 lb car at that speed was not likely possible anyways.

Can't be blamed conclusively on stance, but can be conclusively blamed on the driver being a retard.
>>
Holy shit, probably the most normal looking black family gets rekt by a stancefag who also kills his qt gf.
Fucking stancefags must hang
>>
>>16083249
>driving tires not rated forVmax
RRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>16080813
Tell us more about how you get beat up by blacks in high school for being a beta faggot.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1477777115815.jpg (134KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477777115815.jpg
134KB, 1440x960px
>>16082806
No intention of it senpai

>>16082896
I got the car with H&Rs so I have no reference of how much it's lowered over stock.
>>
>>16082483
>handling orientated car
>cant drive it fast on backroads without damaging it

whats the point?
>>
>floridafags dead
ok

>one less tiny dick stancefag fucking up the gene pool with more tiny dick genes
ok

>waste of a perfectly good pussy
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>16083329
It ain't even low
>>
>>16083329
e36 is volatile in the first place
but people don't know what they give up for that little extra bit of performance that only happens in a narrow range
>>
>>16083336

Its ok, it was just blacks, a mexican and a stancecuck
>>
>>16078433
It just had to be Tampa didn't it?
>>
>>16081468
A rollcage is just metal tubes welded into the car unless you also have the proper harness and PPE on. Didn't a rollcage kill one of our tripfags at a Cali meet a few years ago?
>>
>>16081468
looks like it was just a half cage anyway.

Look at the wreckage the A pillars had no support
>>
>>16083128
>people
I think you're going a little too far
>>
>>16080838
It's not a slippery slope. He's pointing out that it's difficult to define what makes a car unsafe, what makes it "stanced", and what's a legitimate performance modification with no potential safety concerns. It's a lot easier to ban car modifications in general, and politicians love easy ""solutions"" that make it look like they're doing something useful.
>>
File: 1390108836192.jpg (35KB, 600x481px)
1390108836192.jpg
35KB, 600x481px
>>16078422
>stanced Golf

The Golf is fine. Why the hell do people do this?
>>
File: 1474643216108.jpg (79KB, 403x498px) Image search: [Google]
1474643216108.jpg
79KB, 403x498px
>>16081438
>>16082262
>>16082270
You missed the whole point of my post you autismos. I don't want an asshole driver with car that might fall apart at any point to crash on me.

It really sucks that people lost their lifes because some kid thinks a shit suspension setting with barely any contact patch is cool.
Maybe the next time a stancefag spins out they will take with them a war veteran, or slam into a school bus full of children. I don't have any empathy for nigger chimps, but just because this time it's was some dindus, that doesn't mean it will be the same thing the next time.

You people can get so fucking dense sometimes.
>>
>>16081468
That's a roll bar, not a cage. All it does is prevent the roof from folding flat if the car rolls over. Nothing on it extends even as far forward as the head of the driver.
>>
>>16084216
>Didn't a rollcage kill one of our tripfags at a Cali meet a few years ago?
wut?
>>
>>16084416
I can't remember the name, but basically he went off a cliff and smacked his head on the horizontal bar of the roll cage.
>>
>>16083301
>I got the car with H&Rs so I have no reference of how much it's lowered over stock.

looks about 30mm
>>
>>16078422

I actually felt good when I saw it was a black family. Am I racist?
>>
>>16082917

They REALLY don't.

>good stancefag = dead stancefag
>>
>>16082612
Its for a wheel chair ramp you nigger. Haven't you ever dated a para before??
>>
>>16082222
You are the one that is trying to impress mostly males. I like to think that people like you have a 90% audience of penis and a 10% audience of vag. You are a fucking queer. Better start sucking dick soon.
>>
>>16078699
It's not slippery slope cunts, look at my country, straya. Don't let them get a taste of revenue raising or your car culture is gone.

Stance fags are the worst, but don't let soccer moms legislate
>>
>>16078496
>tfw your DD is is a tractor
>>
I cant believe I'm saying this, but this thread made me kinda like brosifine....
>>
>>16083249
>can be conclusively blamed on the driver being a retard
Banning stance at this point would merely be a safety measure against retards like this, desu.
Can't have nice things, etc etc

>implying stance is somehow """""nice"""""
>>
>>16090233
Stance is still a choice, as retarded and disgusting as it may be. You're free to stance your car, just be prepared to deal with the consequences.
Banning stance (or "unsafe suspension modifications") would clash with personal freedom. If you appreciate your freedom, you let them be the retards they are and let them deal with their own shit. They're not your problem.
>>
>>16078422
And nothing of value was lost
>>
File: tfghb.jpg (92KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
tfghb.jpg
92KB, 960x640px
>>16085817
Sounds about right, as I'm not that low and 18s are pretty big for these cars. Maybe 1.5"

>>16089442
The only gash that matters to me right now thinks it's cute, so that's fine.
>>
15-year-old Luisa Louisa
>>
>>16078422
>speeding kills
Yes it does. That's why all cars should have mandatory stance so extreme it prevents anyone from exceeding 40mph on a perfect road surface
>>
>>16093179
Nice feminist logic.
>>
Vape cloud was probably too dirt nasty thick and obstructed his vision
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.