[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know nothing about cars, I drive a beat up 03 f150, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1476825766138.jpg (146KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476825766138.jpg
146KB, 1080x1080px
I know nothing about cars, I drive a beat up 03 f150, and I'm looking to get an Uber Select eligible 4 door, my city averages 20-30$ hourly in fares. Must be 2007+ of the following models:
Acura RDX/MDX/TLX+
Audi A3/Q3/S4/A6/Q7+
BMW X3 & X5
BMW 5 Series & 7 Series
Cadillac CTS, Escalade, SRX+
Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Infiniti EX/FX/QX/Q50+
Lincoln Navigator
Porsche Macan/Cayenne
Mercedes-Benz C/G/CLS/GL+ Class
Tesla Model S
Buick Enclave/Regal/LaCrosse
Land Rover Discovery
Lexus GS/LX/GX/RX+
Land Rover Evoque
Kia K900

Really looking to min/max my budget here, maybe a 2011/2012. What do you lads recommend? <20k would be fantastic
>>
>>16074871
Get an Acura. I don't think you realize how fast the fuckers you pick up and take are going to fuck it up.
As cool as it would be to drive any other car on that list, reliability, gas mileage and price for them is going to put you too far back to easily make up.
Get an Acura and enjoy the I4 gas mileage and as much comfort as a pleb using uber needs while still being affordable and able the resale value won't tank as bad (tho it'll be bad because uber)
>>
I'd probably go with the CTS. Navigator might be cheaper to buy but would be worse on gas. Less fun to drive but theoretically more fun to party in. You should really do your research about Uber itself though I've heard it ends up being less than minimum wage and way more work. You might want to just sell drugs.
>>
>>16074910
Under drivers don't make enough to keep up the gas on a CTS, let alone maintenance and repair costs. He can get an Acura under 10k in good condition easily. A well kept CTS will push up to 10k
>>
>>16074922
>>16074907
>>16074910

I've heard UberSelect in my city can earn close to double surrounding cities (San Antonio, weirdly enough). I know a women who is dumb as a sack of rocks but has shown me financials and she cleared $300 on a long saturday (she's UberBlack ofcourse, also she's black which is kind of funny)
>>
>>16074871
>kia k900
Didn't know this existed until now.
TLX is likely the best bang for your buck.
>>
>>16074968
>>16074907
Yeah, The TLX is quite sexy. Unfortunately 22k is the cheapest I can find one used, which seems a bit steep for what I'm planning to do. The Acura MDX/RDX are pretty god damn ugly, but I guess I could fit a twin mattress and sleep in it on road trips.

>>16074910
I bet I could get occasional drunk uber blowjobs in a CTS. Is that something that happens? Probably not. But I feel like that's the type of Uber it happens in.
>>
Damn looks like my best option is a 2012 MDX or springing 25k for TLX
>>
File: SEXY.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SEXY.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Holy fuck this thing is only 19K? Fuck that acura grandpa van, I'm getting a CTS.
>>
>>16074871
Why the fuck would you want to Uber? If you finance 25k you should put around 10k down with a term of 48-60 months. That's a payment of 313-250 plus insurance (that includes ubering, which you'll pay a premium for) plus higher property tax for a newer vehicle. You won't do much better than breaking even.
>>
File: doo2.jpg (609KB, 938x717px) Image search: [Google]
doo2.jpg
609KB, 938x717px
>>16075086
07 first gen here.
>>
a buick or lexus

fuck the rest
>>
>>16074871
I wouldn't want to be an Uber driver for 100 bucks an hour with a provided car. 20-30 an hour is fucking peanuts for having strangers fuck in the back of your car.
>>
If you want something reliable get a Lexus.
>>
>>16074871
Genesis 5.0. Hyundai might be trash in general, but it's by far the best executive sedan on the market right now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.