[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scotty Kilmer offers to buy you any car you like, past or present,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: camaro from the italian job.jpg (128KB, 550x294px) Image search: [Google]
camaro from the italian job.jpg
128KB, 550x294px
Scotty Kilmer offers to buy you any car you like, past or present, any price range. The only catch is that it will be modified to have no forward gears, only reverse will work. If you try and fix the transmission so that the forward gears work again, Scotty will send Christian Von Koenigsegg to ass rape you until you die.

What car do you pick?
>>
File: royalle.jpg (221KB, 1024x518px) Image search: [Google]
royalle.jpg
221KB, 1024x518px
>>
Chevy Cameo. BIG REAR WINDOW. also the bed serves as a battering ram in case I hit something.
>>
File: 1955-chevy-cameo-carrier-rear.jpg (221KB, 786x447px) Image search: [Google]
1955-chevy-cameo-carrier-rear.jpg
221KB, 786x447px
>>16071718
>>
Checkmate
>>
MB Trac because you can rotate the inside of the cockpit and drive it forwards-backwards like a gigantic forklift. I think the backwards gears might even be identical to the forwards gears.
>>
>>16071674
Fun fact.
The scene where he misses the turn and slams it in reverse wasn't scripted.
He actually missed the turn.
It looked so good on camera that they added it to the scene.
>>
>>16071674
before scotty: power on front wheels, steering on back.
post scotty: it's a normal car
>>
File: 220px-SAAB_96_1965.jpg (10KB, 220x120px) Image search: [Google]
220px-SAAB_96_1965.jpg
10KB, 220x120px
The only correct answer is any car such as this Saab 96 which came a two cycle engine snd as manual transmission . A lot of people don't realize that 2 cycle engines can be run both forwards and backwards without any ill affect. You can simply put it in reverse gear depresses the clutch and have someone push you forward whole you pop the clutch to start it. Being in the reverse gear and moving forward when you pop the click makes the engine run backwards. This does no damage to a 2 cycle engine like it would a normal 4 cycle one. Now just enjoy driving like normal even though your in the reverse gear.
>>
>>16071781
Would you only have one gear then?
>>
>>16071809
Well op said only reverse will work so every car is only going to have one gear but if you did this I real life you would end up having 1 forward moving gear which would be the reverse gear and 4 or 5 backwards moving gears which would be you normal gears. Also a bonus of pre computer cars is that there wasn't any speed govern in reverse you could go as fast as your engine Redline would allow.
>>
>>16071841
New cars govern reverse?
Jesus....
>>
Koenigsegg Regera.

>Checkmate, atheists
>>
File: IMG_2438.jpg (432KB, 684x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2438.jpg
432KB, 684x509px
I just wanna drive my hearse in reverse.
>>
>>16072004
nice ass desu
>>
>>16071674
How do I park?
>>
>>16072855
Get out and push.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.