[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many km's is too many? What do you think is the limit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: vehicle-odometer.jpg (96KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
vehicle-odometer.jpg
96KB, 1000x745px
How many km's is too many? What do you think is the limit for second hand cars, Japanese cars to be specific.
>>
>>16069339

mileage doesn't matter.
>>
>>16069339
mileage doesn't matter.
>>
>>16069339
My jeep has 384000 km, basically to the moon, but /o/ says Cherokee are objectively shit so clearly it will fall apart soon
>>
File: 1477026652451.jpg (86KB, 345x458px) Image search: [Google]
1477026652451.jpg
86KB, 345x458px
>>16069355
>>16069373
He didn't ask about mileage, he asked about kilometerage? Wtf do inferior metric fags call odometerage anyway?
>>
>>16069339
depends on a lot of factors

1st factor: maintenance if they did oil changed every 3k and other servicing 200k miles (i dont know poverty measurements) is still a lot of life left

2nd: some specific models had really shitty parts and 150k miles was already end of life (v6 6th gen accord tranny for example)

Also depends on how it was drivine, 300k miles on a car that was driving 95% highway might be ok but one that has 300k miles city/off road will probably have suspension issues

tldr: do some research before and inspect the car thouroughly, but generally less miles IS better, but will cost more
>>
>>16069339
>km's
use real units, cuck
>>
>>16069339
Highway vs city miles will definitely make a difference on the engine.

When you are cruising on a highway the engine is getting a lot of kms per rpm, is at optimum temperature and oil pressure. City driving is basically the opposite of this.
>>
>>16069432
>Amerifats still defending imperial system
>>
>>16069390
It's called cuckage in metric countries
>>
>>16069627
>he's not American or South Korean
>his measurement is cucked by the French
Lmfaotbhsmhfam (laughing my fucking ass off to be honest shake my head family)
>>
>>16069339
not knowing the history with Japanese and German I would say 300000 is average life expectancy. That said a friends FJ just made it to 600000km
>>
>>16069432
>>16069842
>>16069855
You're cucked by the british you dumb fuck
And you drive on the right side of the road so you're cucked by the french too
Now i get why being a cuckhold is the NUMBER 1 fetish in america
>>
>>16069899
t. triggered yuropoor
>>
I picked up an acura tl mt with 232k miles. One owner car with a book of maintenance and repair receipts including a new clutch and timing belt/wp job within the last 30k. Runs amazing and still gets 20mpg city.

Would i have bought it without all that shit done already? Hell no!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.