[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that old Snek made it around the ring in 7:12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: koeniggsigg lets itself down.jpg (648KB, 2362x1186px) Image search: [Google]
koeniggsigg lets itself down.jpg
648KB, 2362x1186px
Daily reminder that old Snek made it around the ring in 7:12, yet Swedeshits can't get a car worth 10x as much around the track unless it's on the back of a tow truck having been wrapped around the crash barriers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZWEBAHREa8
>>
post your car op
>>
File: parkinglotkiller.png (421KB, 962x714px) Image search: [Google]
parkinglotkiller.png
421KB, 962x714px
>>16064607
>european supercars crash at high speeds on dangerous circuit
>american 'sports cars' crash into bystanders while navigating their way into a mcdonalds drive through
roflmao
>>
>>16064607
Did the guy walk away from it?
Then it did fine. He came into the corner way too hot.
>>
>>16064628
>He came into the corner way too hot
no, he came into the corner too fast. too hot is a close call.
>>
>>16064607
t. busriding benchracers
>>
File: my car.jpg (3MB, 2500x1440px) Image search: [Google]
my car.jpg
3MB, 2500x1440px
>>16064610
>>
>>16064630
You are incorrect.
>>
>>16064628
>>16064630

the press release and other photos of the crash so massive skidmarks, and diagnostics said that an abs sensor failed, the wheels locked up, and he went off the track
>>
>>16064838
Did the wheels lock because he no longer had abs under heavy braking, or because the abs malfunctioned and locked the wheels without brake input?

Both are crappy, but one is avoidable. Especially for a professional driver, you would think.
>>
>>16064865
>Both are crappy, but one is avoidable. Especially for a professional driver, you would think.

You think he would have time to think 'huh the ABS stopped working, time to pump the pedal' in the half a second he had while flying towards a wall at 100mph?
>>
>>16064874
Not saying he would have made the corner but he should have made it better than he did. Do you just continue to crush your brakes when you feel abs kicking on/losing traction?
>>
>For once a manufacturer makes a detailed explanation of what happened, instead of denying it all
>of course /o/ doesn't know even this much
>>
>>16064886
>Do you just continue to crush your brakes when you feel abs kicking on/losing traction?

No I rip the handbrake.
>>
>>16064926
Name the last time a manufacturer claimed a crash that was caught on tape/photo never happened? Maybe they don't openly divulge the results of their investigation, but why would they?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.