[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when stancefags started to become targetted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_5623.jpg (147KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5623.jpg
147KB, 750x741px
Where were you when stancefags started to become targetted by the gubment?
>>
im pretty sure they've been targeted by the police in quebec for years now, with much more harsher reprecussions compared to cars getting impounded and shit in H20i this year.
>>
Tell me more
>>
Probably because it's fucking dangerous having a car that if the driver isn't being maximum careful it could fucking spin out and swing into another car or people on the sidewalk.
>>
>>16060883

Does that skinhead have a front tuft of hair? wtf
>>
>>16061109
>if the driver isn't being maximum careful
That's literally any car
>>
>>16061127
You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>16061127
Fucking moron
>>
>>16060883
This happens in OC maryland, and pretty much only OC, because of h2oi.
Too many faggots hooning in the streets and causing accidents, so cops figure they'll crack down on people with modified cars
>>
>>16060883
>the U.S is so shit that the police don't have enough niggers to shoot & make revenue off of so they go after harmless people who stance their cars
>your wheels are tilted so we're gonna impound your shit & give you a fine & court date
>you are as dangerous as actual criminals because your wheels are shiny & tilted

>inb4 HURR UR A STANCEFAG

i hope you know this is the start of the fucking govt is eventually going to start targeting others in auto subcultures for meaningless shit like in commie-fornia. stancefags are easy targets, that's why they're getting fucked first.
>>
>>16061142
>thinks the cops are mainly shooting niggers
>believes the liberal media

you're a complete moron who clearly isnt from the US
>>
>>16061142
>the U.S.
Hahah no sweetheart. If you dont live in a shit city/state like most of us you have nothing to worry about
>this country is going to hell because i live in california/new york
Aight.
>>
>>16061142
But anon, the niggers and spics ARE the ones driving these shit hellaflush cars. The Police are simply using it as probable cause so they can shoot them.
>>
>enforcing existing vehicle codes somehow equates gubment targeting
They should do more of that to be honest, all the straight piped cuntbags, trash value rat rods, coal rolling retards and lifted brotrucks deserve to be pulled off the road, too.
>>
>>16061184
So you want to remove the South?
>>
>>16061142
>IT'S A SLIPPERTY SLOPE, DA EVIL VUBMINT, ROADS SHOULD BE A PLACE OF ANARCHY BECAUSE FREEDUMBS, STANCEFAGS DINDU NUFFINS
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 540x534px
>>16061189
the south already tried to remove themselves once & even that didn't work.
>>
>>16061189
Why not, honestly?
>>
>>16061198
It wasn't our fault. Like a bad boyfriend, the North refused to accept our breakup and instead committed domestic battery, leading to a shotgun wedding and the eventual birth of several illegitimate territories.
>>
File: black-f250-rolls-coal-600.jpg (21KB, 599x338px) Image search: [Google]
black-f250-rolls-coal-600.jpg
21KB, 599x338px
>>16061184
>coal rolling retards
i resemble that remark, come at me bro :)
>>
>>16061413
No, I'm just gonna wait for you to kill yourself with cancer. The sooner, the better. I'd just prefer if you stopped gassing others, too.
>>
>>16060883
celebrating
>>
>>16060890
>the greatest cuck province on the planet
>>
>>16060883

i was at the event that pic was taken, thanks for asking lol
>>
File: 1477360101306.png (508KB, 472x605px) Image search: [Google]
1477360101306.png
508KB, 472x605px
kek

I don't even like stance, but the statists ITT are pissing me off.

It doesn't bother you because they aren't targeting you.
>>
Illegal in Canada's greatest province.
Another victory for the French.
http://jalopnik.com/the-fascists-in-quebec-just-banned-your-hellaflush-car-1609831093
>>
Stance is objectively unsafe for everyone, good riddance.
>slippery slope fags ITT
In many states, any modifications to your exhaust AT ALL is illegal. It's not enforced because nobody gives a shit unless you go out of your way to be a faggot with straight pipes or open headers, banging the limiter in traffic and revving at red lights. There are tons of asinine car laws that cops just don't bother with and hope the inspection catches, but the mechanic giving the inspection doesn't care either. You only care now because something is actually being enforced.
>>
>>16061625
So are oversized engines in small cars, tunes made by people who think they know what they're doing and a multitude of other stupid shit you can use to call something "unsafe for everyone"

Like those retarded politicians who want to ban guns based on cosmetic features, you're fucking retarded
>>
>>16060890
I drove through quebec in my lowered car (With normal wheel alignment, and it doesn't scrape, can even go over most speedbumps) I got bulled over Three times. I wasn't even stopping anywhere, I was just going from New brunswick to Ontario. They're fucking shit lords there, though on a plus side if they don't speak english, they'll let you off because their fucking tickets are in french only and they can't explain anything to you, it's kind of hilarious.
>>
>>16061132
>>16061131
He has a point, and a stanced car will have more trouble dodging potholes rather than spinning out and hitting somebody
>>
>>16061602

Also illegal in Canada's 2nd greatest province, Ontario. Though we haven't gone full nazi, they've been pulling plates off of stance cars more north of TO. I think the law actually started in July this year though.
>>
>>16061631
Yes, those things are already illegal. You can't make them any MORE illegal, so we've already fallen down the slippery slope. People like you complaining about stance being targeted as if "oh shit we should do something about it before they come for us," are retarded. It's already been law for years and if they decide to enforce it suddenly because it's becoming a rampant problem, that's their business. You're not fighting a police state's formation, we already live in it. It's just that the police don't care until provoked.
>>
>>16061657
>Yes, those things are already illegal.
mounting more powerful engines in cars isn't illegal

Its not illegal to tune your car, its not illegal to tune your car even if you don't know how to do a good tune.

You are a fascist
>>
What should upset you by this is that it will bleed into actual performance cars.
No matter how fucking retarded stancefags are the fact is, it isn't dangerous.
>>
>>16061680
its retarded statist faggots trying to tell everyone what to do

They try and regulate shit that they don't know anything about

None of these politicians know anything about your cars, how they work, what goes into them. They're the type of privileged fucks who take their car to a mechanic then pay a bill and don't know fuck about what work was done. They're the kind of idiots who will ban and regulate things they don't participate in, the kind of people who will try and regulate other people's lives in a fascist attempt to regulate your lives.

ALL BECAUSE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING THEY DONT LIKE
>>
>>16061676
There are engine upgrades that aren't street legal.
>>
>>16061689
Like?

Oh I engine swapped my civic from a 1.8L to the 2.4L that goes in the civic Si, am I breaking the law?

Oh I changed out my intake, intercooler and cams, did I do something illegal?

I put a turbo in, did I do something illegal?

I put in a lighter fly wheel, is that also illegal?

Oh man I adjusted my Toe Angle, is that illegal too? Oh and I used higher octane fuel that must really tie your ovaries in a knot
>>
>>16061697
Most of that stuff does make it illegal is a lot of states yes.
>>
>>16061680
>change the amount of tire contact with the road from a nice wide strip to a small fraction of what it was designed for
>stretch the tire over a wheel that's too wide for it so the rubber breaks down faster and the bead is more likely to detach from the rim
>let the edge of your fenders rub the tire at all times or wedge itself between the tire and the rim, further encouraging failure
>slam the car so low that it can get high-centered on a pebble
>all in all, begging for your piece of shit to blow and become immobile as soon as possible
>taking this purposefully-shitty heap of trash on public roads at highway speeds

>not dangerous
>>
>>16060883
>>
>>16061688
They only start to dislike it when it's taken to the extreme.

no one cared about street racing until retarded spics in civics were burning themselves alive on crowded city streets.

no one cared about 3 degrees of camber until some fuckwit put 15 degrees on his miata and busted an oil pan all across the road.

stancefags and ricers are too blame.
>>
>>16061703
>in a lot of states

which? Because I haven't heard any and I'm in NY the 2nd most libtard fucked state in the union.

What exactly is illegal about any of those things?
>>
>>16061712
I don't think so. They read about extremism from the same journalists who write about it. They don't even know what camber is for because every car has some sort of camber. It directly benefits the cars traction. Even then banning frivolous shit like cosmetic crap is completely retarded its the same way with guns.
>>
File: kQCrbep.jpg (115KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
kQCrbep.jpg
115KB, 720x960px
>>16060883
What a waste of a perfectly good GD hatch
>>
>>16061589
They're not targeting me because I'm not rolling around a liability.
>>
>>16061680

Other then the fact that running the camber like that will wear the inside of the tire done to cords really fucking fast, causing a blow out.

Never mind the fact that the bead isn't even making proper contact with the rim flange like its designed to do.

Never mind the fact that it changes the handling characteristics of the vehicle incredibly far outside of manufacturer specs.

Never mind the fact that most of them are so low reflectors on the road can take out the oil pan.

Nope, totally safe.
>>
>>16061731
>GD
Shit, meant to say GR
>>
>>16061708
less dangerous than reading a text from mommy
>>
>>16061708
>>change the amount of tire contact with the road from a nice wide strip to a small fraction of what it was designed for
This has a traction benefit when you corner at higher speeds especially on highways. Your suspension will even out so the tire maintains full contact with the road while cornering aiding tracking. At the expense of stability while driving straight.

>stretch a tire
the tire is fine, over or under inflating your tire causes more of a hazard. Changing your Toe Angle will cause more wear. The tires are extremely elastic and they have bonding resins that make them strong to withstand those forces.

>let the edge of your tire rub your fender
the fact that the tire roles and the fender doesn't vibrate and catch is fine.
>slam the car so low
lowers the center of gravity, increases stability.
>begging your shit to blow
how is the car gonna blow if ALL these things are suspension and tire bound?
>heap of trash
there are tons of heaps of trash on the road that are perfectly legal.

>not dangerous
cars in general are dangerous
>>
>>16061747
A lot of things are less dangerous than texting while driving, but that doesn't make them safe you fucking retard.
>>
>>16061737
>Other then the fact that running the camber like that will wear the inside of the tire done to cords really fucking fast, causing a blow out.
nah it won't the tire's center of pressure is now on the edge of the tread which is fine.

>the manufacturer knows best don't change anything
fuck off, its my property I do what I want. the manufacturer doesn't know fuckall.
>>
>>16061770
fuck off statist

my liberty > your fee fees about whats "dangerous"
>>
>>16061770
>you don't NEED more than 100hp or 150ftlb torque because its dangerous to have a car that performs well
>ban high powered high torque engines
>ban all third party gear only the government knows whats best for you
>>
>MUH CHILLUNS
>THINK ABOUT THE CHILLUNS

statists are disgustingly pathetic
>>
File: ar-15 vs mini-14.jpg (37KB, 603x355px) Image search: [Google]
ar-15 vs mini-14.jpg
37KB, 603x355px
>>16061800
this is what libtards think

these two guns are virtually identical outside their mechanism and cosmetic features but they fire the same bullet, the same rate of fire and relatively the same accuracy with the same range, same bullet velocity

but in commiefornia and NY, the top gun is banned because of cosmetic features and the bottom rifle is 100% legal to own
>>
>>16061142
Cry more you stanced cum drinker, CRY MORE.
>>
>>16061774

>now on the edge of the tread which is fine.
All the weight of the vehicle is being forced onto the 4 tires with about 1 inch of combined road contact. That wears the tires out.

>the manufacturer doesn't know fuckall.
K. Not like they built it and put hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of R&D into your vehicle before producing it. Its not like they designed it to operate and handle a certain way.

But hey, after you're finished giving your friend a totally-not-gay brojob and a couple hours of turning a wrench you stole from daddies tool box, you've clearly outdone a multi mullion dollar companies engineers.

> its my property I do what I want.
You can do what ever the fuck you want on your own property. As soon as your out on public roadways and endangering peoples lives, its kinda sorta changes.
>>
>>16061180
t. assmad whiteboi
>>
>>16061769
>Full damage control the post
>>
>>16061870
You're a nigger. What you say bears no weight what-so-ever, you filthy big lipped ape.
>>
>>16061870
t. nigger
fuck outta here nigglet
>>
>>16061870
I hope a police officer shoots you in your nigger mouth.
>>
>>16061864
>All the weight of the vehicle is being forced onto the 4 tires with about 1 inch of combined road contact. That wears the tires out.
maybe but they're designed to do that. You can do equal increased wear to the tire by increasing the toe angle inward

>>Someone who believes that the Earth is flat based on how they observe the world and the evidence that they have found to support their claim.
Doesn't mean I don't know how to make a better tune for my desires and my goals of performance. By this logic you think I shouldn't be allowed to fuck with my ECU to get more power out of the engine. The manufacturer's spec is theirs alone, sure they have the science to back up that particular set up but I'm looking for something different. I want a degree more in my camber to improve cornering. I want a lighter flywheel to improve engine response. I want a turbo to go accelerate faster. I want a wider intake to take in more air. I want a lower ride height to improve aerodynamics and improve acceleration by reducing air from getting under the car. I want a spoiler to increase traction on my tires or to adjust the center of pressure. I want tighter springs so my car moves less when turning so I get better traction and stability.

But please tell me how all my preferences and adjustments are completely futile and pointless because "big brother knows best"

>your rights end where my feelings begin.
not an argument
>>
>>16061870
t. assmad niggerboi
>>
>>16061870
How long did it take for a ape to be trained to use a computer?
>>
>>16061769

There is no traction benefit in reducing the coefficient of friction by up to eighty percent. This should be obvious, and equally obvious should be the fact that you cannot counteract the absolutely bumfuck retarded method of fitment with toe angle. But I suppose if counting to stance is your greatest achievement not much more can be expected of you.

Seriously, if you have say nine degrees of negative camber, do you honestly have so little understanding of suspension geometry to think that there will be an additional nine degrees of positive dynamic camber applied when turning at highway speed? Ever measured your suspension geometry under load and movement like the know-nothing manufacturer has, or are you basing all you know on all you think you know? C'mon now.

Stretching a tyre is not 'fine.' Tyres are not 'extremely elastic,' they are slightly elastic with less modulus in GPa-1 than a flexible wire reinforced rubber hose. They are not malleable enough to effectively seat the bead when deformed.

Toe angle outside of limits results in wear of the tread pattern, not the tyre decoupling from the rim at speed. Would you like to try and link another two completely unrelated topics again?

Don't talk about stability and the centre of gravity, you couldn't even explain a G-Z curve or the angle of vanishing stability let alone the metacentric height and the effects this has on dynamic stability.

>>16061898

Your preferences and adjustment are completely futile and pointless not because Big Brother knows best, but you don't know shit from clay you snapback Monster cap touting piece of shit.

Shush cunt, it hurts to see how you think. For laughs, someone put up the photo of the yellow Miata fucking a tree as a result of his hella-safe stretched tyres.
>>
>>16061981
>There is no traction benefit in reducing the coefficient of friction by up to eighty percent.
Anon you don't understand, its a REALLY sharp turn.
>>
>>16061988

Fuckin' must be! A sharp turn on a 40% grade, while on two wheels.
>>
There aint all that many countries that have more strict/shit laws than we do here in Norway. Allow me to give a few general examples;

Tires
>can only deviate 5% from what the title says
This means they can only be 5% taller/shorter, 5% wider/thinner and such. You can get a new size approved if you have official proof from the manufacturer that such a size wont compromise the cars handling & take the car in for a technical inspection

Lights
>high beams cannot exceed a total amount of 480 lux
Now, I understand this as its meant to prevent people from putting on insanely powerful spotlights that'll force the driver to switch to low-beams way sooner than what he would've needed with less powerful lights, meaning that he might have to travel an unnecessarily long distance with pretty much no lighting.

The problem with these rules are that they "add together" the amount of light into something they call "reference", which is a certain percentage-value of light at a certain range or something. A cars lights must never go over 100%. A brand new car with ok headlights will usually have something like 60% reference, meaning that you can put two 17.5% referenece extra lights on the car and still be in the safe zone. Now, lets say you were to add two more of those lights, aimed in different directions. The light doesn't become sharper or go further, all you'll do is cover more of the road ahead. This won't be legal, as the percentage will then be over 100.

And also; you're only allowed to have two extra high-beam headlights. Not 1, not 3, not 4 (vehicles 3.5 tonnes or heavier are allowed 4). Only 2

I'm sure there is more that I could think of
>>
>>16061870
>muh infinite monkeys paradox

how long did it take them to make this post?
>>
>>16061636
get rekt retard

lmfao

lower your car more next time
>>
File: 1451767670400.gif (881KB, 400x215px) Image search: [Google]
1451767670400.gif
881KB, 400x215px
>>16060883
>the gubment found another way to generate revenue
>>
File: 082616-music-young-thug.jpg (343KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
082616-music-young-thug.jpg
343KB, 1200x600px
>>16061885
>>16061889
>>16061897
>>16061907
>>16061951
>>16062022

white kids mad as fuck
>>
>>16062008
Those all sounds completely reasonable t b h.
Norwegian costs of living on the other hand...
>>
god bless the nanny states of America and those who support it
>>
>>16061981
>Your preferences and adjustment are completely futile and pointless not because Big Brother knows best, but you don't know shit from clay you snapback Monster cap touting piece of shit.
>Shush cunt, it hurts to see how you think. For laughs, someone put up the photo of the yellow Miata fucking a tree as a result of his hella-safe stretched tyres.
Not an argument
>>
>>16060883
Glad it's finally starting to happen in my area.
>>
File: 1463862296347.gif (1MB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
1463862296347.gif
1MB, 448x473px
>>16062095
I mean, they prevent dangerous stuff - sure. The problem I have with them is that they could be done so much better

Tires:
Pick any size you want, as long as they do not make contact with anything but the road even in full compression of suspension, and that they do not extend outside the wheelarches. All the other rules that apply now will also have to be there; road-approved tires, sufficient load ratings and speed ratings

>lights
Set a certain reference value that a light cannot go over, and let people have as many as they want. All they're gonna do is set the lights in a way that the light goes broader.
>>
>>16061109
Then why aren't the arresting all of the mustang drivers? Hell, why are the even still making it?
https://youtu.be/Q1lgJ7G2KaY
>>
File: camberlol.png (3MB, 1622x1230px) Image search: [Google]
camberlol.png
3MB, 1622x1230px
>>16060890
Anywhere in Quebec besides the city. Montreal cops don't give a fuck how low you are.
>>
>>16061811
WOW UR FUCKING COOL
>>
>>16062348
why even buy an sti if you are going to stance it. Might as well just buy the base model impreza
>>
>>16062057
I'm actually a shitskin thank you very much, but at least I'm not a chimp kek
>>
>>16062299

Its not an argument when he's calling you a fucking retard, you fucking retard.
>>
>>16061142
Coincidentally the niggers are the ones driving stanced cars

See: Broken Windows Theory
>>
>>16061981
All this autistic rage lol

Yellow miata guy crashed bevause his tires were mounted backwards and he is a shit driver who pushed too hard

Would you like me to post videos and photos of hundred upon hundreds of bone stock miatas and mustangs etc getting Shrekt?
>>
>>16063209
No its not an argument
Its a logical fallacy to use ad homos therefore not an argument (not a valid one at least)
>>
>>16060883
I applaud them doing so. A stanced car would not pass state inspection so why should they be allowed on the street?
>>
>>16063668
>>16063677

Are you serious pooflips? Arguments, logical fallacy....... what the fuck do you think this is, grade school debate club? I'm not using ad-hominem you ad-homo (how could you get that wrong?), that implies we are arguing. That's not true. I'm speaking truth about the deficiencies of poor rolling surface contact and the shit you dribbled, and you're talking the same shit. It's more like an average day with a Disability Services Provider than an argument.

I'm not using ad-hominem, I'm calling you a cunt. A snapback wearing, Monster sculling dickhead. Seriously, you speak like you tune a car for extra performance. You want better handling, so you reduce the coefficient of friction by an insane amount, and load the bearing race up with thrust? You want stanced shit with more than a few degrees of negative camber as you believe that the suspension will level the camber out in a hard corner, but then talk about how you stiffen the suspension so your car moves less when turning so you get better traction! Do you think at all?

Shit nigguh, you believe you can make up for excessive wear on the inner edge of the tyre from your fucked up camber by adding additional wear in another location by adding fucked up amounts of toe in.

Fuck it's funny when you want to drop the height for aerodynamic purposes. Cunt, if you have reduced your wheel contact area to about the same as four bicycle tyres and added your toe in to counteract the wear (it hurts to even type that, what are you thinking?) you won't be going anywhere near fast enough for lift to be an issue. But somehow you think this increases the ability of the car to turn?

Yellow Miata fucked a tree from stretching the tyres by his own admission. Post what you want, a video of a stocker eating shit should do nothing but remind you how any vehicle can fail. If you understand this, why you would then intentionally fuck over the steering, braking and reliability of your car is beyond ration.

Cunt.
>>
>>16061109
Or you could just lower your car a half inch and still get pulled over because it's a VW/honda with a flashy paint color

Did you EVER think it was about safety? It's about bitter social conservatives - the police - trying to turn noncomformity into pain for oblviious liberals and "those damn kids" - the stancefags. Because if noncomformity doesn't bring pain then their whole career is a joke. They're just violent priests of the law god like they're meant to be instead of the keepers of all social order like they want to be.
>>
>>16061214
>illegitimate territories
Yeah like your entire country
>>
>>16064036
Forgot to mention that they do this at MEETUPS

Meetups bother the locals. The cops are locals, and they want to keep their goddamn peace and order.
>>
File: h-t_0005.jpg (87KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
h-t_0005.jpg
87KB, 720x540px
>>16064016
>more autistic rage
so mad about stance roflmao

>huur duur bicycle tire contact patches!
literally this retarded. daily reminder not all stanced cars are like that gook celica with paper fenders. with that mindset you are probably a dead shit trump supporter and want all mexicans deported because one time you saw a mexican in a slammed civic wanted under suspicion of a crime on the news, while your drunken meth head ex-convict mother's husband was molesting you
>>
>implying stance is unsafe
>>
>>16064092

Think what you want, but you basic as fuck lad. I wouldn't throw the Autism card around if you're hoping for a debate and crying about posters using 'ad-homo' on the internet.

I don't think all stance is like the gook Sillycar, I think all stance is abhorrently stupid. If you've got more than three degrees negative, you're a fucking clueless wop. Regardless of what the other snapback wearing clueless wops you hang around tell you as y'all admire your 'stance.'

Trump is an evil, evil man. Mexicans are pretty grub but.
>>
File: 1476753266477.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476753266477.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>16061198
The North has Borderline Personality Disorder
>I HATE YOU DON'T LEAVE ME

>>16061194
Do you really want to give the police another reason to hassle you?
>>
LEAF LIVES MATTER

STOP THE SCRAPING, END THE VAPING
>>
>>16061602

Its been illegal for a while... only that it wasnt listed in the dmv website and idiots thought they coild get away with it

>>16061636

This doesnt make any sense, if anything you ll get a worst punishement that if you live here, seen ontario stance fags get towed OUT if the province for it.

Im a quebec resident and I can acknowledge we have the worst money hungry cops and laws but like with anything moderation helps, ive been driving lowered but not slammed with decent not stretchdd tires and a 3' straight pipe and I have never been pulled over, I also drive a m5 so yeah.
>>
>>16061747

>Looks at phone for split second while keeping focus on the road
>No one dies

>Stancefag gets caught on railroad tracks
>Details passanger train and kills dozens

>Stancefag encounters a pebble on the road
>Front bumper flies off and bust oil pan, disabling car in the middle of the freeway and creating a massive oil slick

Stancefag are the worst.
>>
>>16064985
>Spend 2 weeks clay barring and polishing train
>Bird shits on it
>Murder dozens of people

Sounds about right
>>
File: cagedb10[1].jpg (222KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
cagedb10[1].jpg
222KB, 640x483px
>>16061109
Then why aren't all motorcycles or any high strung sports banned from all US roads?
>>
>>16064056
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>16065124
Cuz we ain't no fuckin pussies
>>
>>16061714
Any state with inspections or smog laws
>>
>>16065146
But the exact same argument could be made. Every day I learn how bad the US could be by reading about Canada.
>>
File: 1466208495819.jpg (73KB, 637x436px) Image search: [Google]
1466208495819.jpg
73KB, 637x436px
>>16065146
das rite

also

should I get a rain suit for my leathers or just pick up some cheap textiles? both options sound equally unappealing.
>>
>>16065163
wew this aint no dbt
>>
File: 2008_ZX-14_2[1].jpg (177KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2008_ZX-14_2[1].jpg
177KB, 1024x768px
>>16061708
>tire contact with the road from a nice wide strip to a small fraction
> purposefully-shitty heap of trash on public roads at highway speeds
>not dangerous
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.