[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people get so mad at tailgaters? we aren't going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1476696850665.gif (971KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1476696850665.gif
971KB, 500x427px
why do people get so mad at tailgaters? we aren't going to crash into you.

give me a legitimate reason to be upset for me driving behind you too close
>>
you're going to crash into me
>>
>>16047281
Because it is not safe you numb nuts
>>
>>16047281
>we aren't going to crash into you.
Yes you fucking are. And I'll put the rear foglights on until you back off. That doesn't work? Whoops, my foot lifted off the gas.

Keep doing it after slowing right down? My suspension's better than yours, so I'll run over shit and kick it up into your car.
>>
>>16047281

You're too much of a bitch to pass. You just sit back there, trying to intimidate like some kind of passive aggressive woman child.

That's why no one likes you.
>>
>>16047281
What exactly do you get out of tailgating? You're not going faster than if you'd keep a safe distance.
>>
File: Enjoy.jpg (112KB, 723x483px) Image search: [Google]
Enjoy.jpg
112KB, 723x483px
>>16047281

I've no qualms whatsoever with tailgaters.

Hell, I welcome them.
>>
The only time I tailgate is when I'm passing in the left lane and there is a guy ahead of me that can very easily get in the right lane, but waits for me to get on his ass instead and then waits like 30 seconds then gets over cause me to accelerate again just to get to the speed I was going (my car tops out at like 85 due to big tires, lift, and it's a box)
>>
>>16047409
>tailgate
>lifted truck
>always in a hurry
Can you somehow be even more of a stereotypical douche?
>>
>>16047281
learn to drive you dumdfucks
oh wait you're an amerifat
you can't
>>
File: 1438726787283.webm (2MB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
1438726787283.webm
2MB, 848x477px
>>16047392
>be biker. Just in traffic not taking up the left lane for no purpose. Remember got a pocket full of 3/8×16 bolts for just this occasion.

Tires must have kicked it up man, sorry.
>>
>>16047415
Cruising in the left lane is illegal in my state
>>
>>16047429
Speeding is also illegal in your state
>>
>>16047433
Who said I was speeding though bub
>>
>>16047281
Because i'll literally fucking drag you out of your car and broke every single bone your dickhead head contain , i'll proceed to rape your body until the cops show up. Il then go to jail and that is upsetting to me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.