[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which cars do you consider to be a "girls" car and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

File: SuzukiSwiftSportYello.jpg (67KB, 770x382px) Image search: [Google]
SuzukiSwiftSportYello.jpg
67KB, 770x382px
Which cars do you consider to be a "girls" car and what makes a car "girly"?

I often hear people say Lancers are a chicks car but never understood why
>>
>>16047010
Any mustang that is not a V8
Any small city cars like Smart, Mini, Polo, etc
And of course the obligatory MX-5
>>
File: 2006-2007_Volkswagen_New_Beetle.jpg (189KB, 1925x1248px) Image search: [Google]
2006-2007_Volkswagen_New_Beetle.jpg
189KB, 1925x1248px
>what makes a car "girly"?
Just look at it
>>
>>16047211
Get the convertible one and you are he ultimate fag
>>
File: volkswagen-golf-convertible-3.jpg (98KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
volkswagen-golf-convertible-3.jpg
98KB, 600x400px
>>
File: IMG_8401.jpg (626KB, 1950x1126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8401.jpg
626KB, 1950x1126px
>>
>>
File: 1354297706679.jpg (71KB, 653x432px) Image search: [Google]
1354297706679.jpg
71KB, 653x432px
>>16047317
>mfw my boss daughter which is an adult and fat woman drives that shit to work daily.
>>
>>16047358
Your boss' daughter is a woman?
You don't say
>>
manly cars are angular and aggressive looking, girl cars are curvy and "cute."
factors that make a car cute include:
short hood
round headlights
lack of, or a small grille
small wheels
proportionally short wheelbase compared to the car's height

by comparison, masculine features are
long hood (implies storage of a massive engine)
"angry eyes" headlights
square features and overall shape (can still contain curves in its design, but composed mostly of straight lines and angles)
wide rectangular grille (see all muscle cars)
proportionally long wheelbase, way longer than it is tall

There are some exceptions, cars that are definitely girl-shaped but men take pride in possessing them, and they are cars that are SO feminine I personally believe they elicit a sexual arousal response from the owner without them realizing it. Evidence of this is increased attachment to the car, calling it "beautiful" without getting weird looks, and giving it a girl's name. Examples would be the early Corvettes, Lamborghini Miura, and Shelby Cobra. They're also powerful and fast, but that's more of a prerequisite for men to be driving them at all. The real attraction is the bodywork.
Owning one of these hyper-feminine cars is like showing off a smoking-hot trophy wife and constantly grabbing her ass in public, making other men jealous. Owning a "cute" girly car is like being dragged around a shopping mall by a 20-something wearing ugg boots and sipping a coffee that's mostly sugar and milk.
>>
>>16047368
So the ND miata is masculine?
>>
>>16047368
Re-reading my post, I guess the trophy-wife cars are more of a perfect combination of feminine and masculine. They're super curvy but they have long wheelbases, long hoods, and sit low. So it's like a powerful woman, kind of. The kind who's taller than average and does sports, just enough for the muscle tone to accentuate her female features.

>>16047375
I personally think so, yes.
>>
>>16047367
Well i didn't meant to be redundant just wanted to state shes clearly passed the teenager stage for quite some time shes 30 something yrs old.
>>
>>16047010
Anything that is form over function.

So, "looks good" in that it's has modern styling or in convertible, but is in reality an extremely heavy and underpowered FWD piece of pig shit.

It needs the appearance of cool or good, without any of the characteristics that make it a good driver's car.
>>
File: keen984y9102.jpg (17KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
keen984y9102.jpg
17KB, 251x251px
>"girly" cars
>derive your sense of masculinity from your car
>assess the masculinity of others from the make and model of their car
>>
A small model piece of shit Prius
>>
File: SHIT.jpg (200KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
SHIT.jpg
200KB, 1280x853px
>>
>>16049074
Imagine a juke convertible
>>
File: ya14.jpg (370KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
ya14.jpg
370KB, 450x800px
>>16047010
Any kia or weirdly proportioned BMW/Merc. All the kias in my life are owned by cute, athletic white girls.

Also to a lot of the anons in this thread: don't just go around listing shitty / shitty looking cars.
>>
>>16047335
that's a milf car
>>
File: abarth-124-spider-05_2.jpg (2MB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
abarth-124-spider-05_2.jpg
2MB, 2400x1600px
>>16047375
Yes
>>
>>16047211
>Think the new Beetle is finally cool
>Try to convince mom to get one since she used to own one
>She says it looks like a PT Cruiser
>>
I have never seen ANYTHING other than a sorority girl or a party mom with one of those animal-print bluetooth headsets driving one of these pieces of shit
>>
>>16050167
I've seen a consistent rate of middle aged asian men driving these where I work
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.