[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is possibly the worst car in terms of expereince I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_327_0931.jpg (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_327_0931.jpg
166KB, 1024x768px
This is possibly the worst car in terms of expereince I've ever driven.

The car's driving experience is totally weird. It's trying to be a comfortable tourer and an aggressive sports car at the same time. I mean why? What was Lexus thinking here?

I agree that big V8 is potent enough to be good performer but the sheer weight on this thing is letting this thing down. I said this because Lexus marketed this as a rival to the BMW M4.

But I'll give a full 10 on the comfort it has on stand still. The seats(real plushy)and the whole setting inside is really pleasing to the eyes.
>>
>>16046842
Same guy here.

Tomorrow I'll be driving that black GSF at the right of that pic.
>>
>>16046842
it's worse than a 90s shitbox?
why would you lie on the internets?
>>
>>16046844
Not at all but the entire experience was confusing. If Lexus wanted it to be a sports car, drop some weight. If they wanted it to be a GT kind of car, give it more of a elegant look rather than such an aggressive style it has.
>>
>>16046849
Interested to see what they do with the next gen one desu, this one seems kinda gimped with the goofy platform that they're using, such a great looking car though.
>>
>>16046985
Yep. This was a car no one actually wanted. But if you wanna stand out, it's okay tho.

I agree, it looks unique and muscular. It looks best in Red and Dark Blue. Such a sight it is.
>>
>>16047040
I've heard the GSF is a much better drive if that's worth anything
>>
>>16046842

Because Lexus knows no one is actually buying these or m4 to go properly fast.. they know that if they make a car in the same ballpark as the m4 yet is far comfier and of course more reliable then people will be lining up to buy them.

And on the very few occasions these ever get driven fast itll be on the street and it's marginally slower lap times won't mean shit.
>>
>>16046842
post the unphotoshopped image
>>
>>16047048
I heard the new gsf likes to meander in its lane on the highway. I have an old gs that does the same thing and its a tiring effect.
>>
>>16047251
That looks pretty original and I can't find any pic in reverse search either.
>>
File: _hDZxD.gif (1018KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
_hDZxD.gif
1018KB, 320x180px
>>16047456
wait, that shit is actually how the car looks like in real life
>>
>>16047499
ur gay
>>
File: 1476729890748.png (1MB, 1138x635px) Image search: [Google]
1476729890748.png
1MB, 1138x635px
I've driven an RCF up a mountain road. Absolutely loved it. Engine rips, and felt very planted. Build quality is amazing. No shit it's not gonna haul ass like a race car it's a big comfy 2 seater. I would buy one if the front end didn't look so god awful.
>>
OP, wait for the LC500 to come out it will blow this thing out of the water
>>
That spindle grill and puffy, busted up face is polarizing. And by that I mean fucking ghastly. Lexus Is simply doing what they've always done: chase the Germans. And because bmw is having an identity crisis, so follows lex.
>>
>>16048102
How is BMW having an identity crisis? They're just pumping out the same bland designs they've been doing for 10 years now.
>>
>>16046985
I have been seeing a whole lot of those RC F-Sports and a couple RCFs around. Sure seems to be selling well for a car that nobody wanted. But I doubt many of them are taking the things out on track days.
>>
>>16048156
Can't argue with that.
>>
>>16048467
That new 5 series though man, literally just looks like an LCI of the old one.
>>
>>16046842
It looks stupid. Do not want.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.