[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What experiences have you guys had with cops? >be me last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1476064327995.jpg (143KB, 929x719px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476064327995.jpg
143KB, 929x719px
What experiences have you guys had with cops?
>be me last night , red P plater in straya (cops LOVE to pick on us)
>taking friend home from party around 3am
>dead straight road with no traffic at all, flog the tits out of my poor 2l Lancer
>third gear taps and get a good way through fourth, must've been going 140ish (70 zone)
>see red and blue lights in my rear view
>FUCK
>pull over and try to act as chill as possible
>start off with the 'if I don't admit I was speeding he can't prove it' approach, but cave on his first threat
>takes my license and gets back in his car, I'm trying to figure out logistics of how I'm going to get to work and back without a license for upwards of 6 months
> comes back and gives me a warning
Fuck me I was so lucky, I know people who have lost their license for 3 months for being caught doing like 10 over
>>
>>16046034
>>around 3am
>>dead straight road with no traffic at all
thats why

if You werent causing any danger to anyone except yourselves, then cops tend to be more lenient.

If you were doing that with other cars on the road... well...
>>
>>16046816
>automated cameras everywhere
>no fun allowed at any time
>>
>>16046856
>being this much of a faggot
sure, until you become a massive dumbass and skid over some crap, flip over a ditch, and crash into someone's property.
>>
>>16046034
you got a regular cop right?

not highway patrol?
>>
>>16046942
yeah, normal cop
>>
File: image.jpg (316KB, 1242x1384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316KB, 1242x1384px
>be last year, on P's
>my Impreza at the time
>doing 110 in a 60 zone
>cop on oncoming side driving past
>does a U-turn and pulls me over
'Whats the rush m8, you seemed to be in a hurry'
>deny anything
>takes my license and comes back
'M8 you've had seven speeding fines and you're on a good behaviour bond. If I ever see you driving like that again, I'll prove that you were speeding and you won't be touching this car for a while'
>looks at my car for potential defects, finds nothing
>lol and drive off
>>
>>16046988
kill yourself
>>
>be p plater
>finally pass driving test after 5th time
>lots of shard was needed to pass test
>driving In my VY v6 mangtec mobile
>spent $2000 now makes 200kw
>going to techport to buy shard
>going 250km/h
>see r33 stopped by water police
>buy some nice shard
>going back down the straight
>floor it an reach 300km/h
>mangtec powar
>see cop
>slow down to 60 in 1 second with my ap racing 8 piston caliber a with drilled rotors
>cop puts lights on
>I put my undercover police lights on too
>cop comes to my window
>I take a shard from my boong to calm
>cop pulls out gun on me
>I throw my shard bong at cop
>I speed off from cop
>next minute 5 cops after me
>do a skid and blind them with smoke
>police helicopter pulls out in front of me
>it lands sideways and does a skid with its rotors
>10 Victoria highway patrol get out
>they all have 5 shot lever action child killing guns
>then I do a skid and run them over
>get arrested
>I do a burnout in the court and the judge says straight up 180 369s Aussie pride and let's me off
>I then buy a bt1 chip and race a Ferrari Impreza m6 and win
>>
>>16047017
Fucking kek, good read.
>>
>>16047017
>pulled over again by cops for not having enough buoyancy
>cops writing me up a defect, being a complete prick about it
>hear something coming from a mile away
>as it gets closer you can tell its the distinct sound of a mangtec
>cop is on edge, drops the defect notice and has a hand on his gun, he knows what's coming
>some cunt on his p plates flies past blasting Kerser in a commodore
>no question, it's hsp
>cop jumps off the front of my 33 and back into his patrol boat and speeds off
>tfw no defect
Stopped for a pretty good yiros in the way home, cheers shard addict, good to see you got your p's
>>
>>16046034
>be me a gorillian years ago. I was 16
>just got out of school, on my way to work
>decide to stop for food (cheesesticks and chicken tendies)
>cop pops up out of nowhere
>DO YOU KNOW HOW FAST YOU WERE GOING
>I wasn't, because I was parked
>Never had dealt with a cop like this, had no clue the whole stop was unconstitutional
>I smarted off to him because I knew something was up
>the state patrol guy was probably in his early 20s and was even shorter than I was.
>tons of ego issues
>ended up getting searched twice, my car searched, and then I had to wait for a k9
>took over two hours in total with how long the dog took to get there
>ended up with a warning for 61 in a 55mph zone from the state patrol
>all the other cops that showed up seemed really angry with the state patrol
>went in to work, told my boss, ended up getting pack paid for the two hours since he hated cops
>I was just happy I still had a job, cell phones weren't common yet I couldn't have just called my boss

It's so strange, I'll get pulled over by sheriffs deputies and they'll drop my ticket and talk shop for a half hour about cars, but don't you dare hurt a sensitive SP's ego.
>>
>>16047275
at least you didn't get a bushmaster aimed at you while they had your car searched.
>drive honda
>be white and from wealthy family
>pulled over over nothing a lot.
ive delt with some dumb shit
>>
>>16046034
He was probably just happy you weren't shitfaced. Like when I got pulled over because the cop thought mt car was stolen and we were smokin skunky weed. Car reeked of weed but cop didn't even care because at least the car wasn't stolen.
>>
>>16047017
>>16047261
Fickin aussies

Did you have enough live vests on your R33 to satisfy the popos?
>>
>>16047377
I've removed the life vests, flares and spare oars for weight reduction purposes. Sits pretty low in the water too, which is what he was trying to do me for when hsp bailed me out. Probably could have gotten away with some straight up 180 and 360's since he had every cop in the country chasing him
>>
>>16047261
>be on ps
>driving my new s13 home after picking it up
>car looks ratty as fuck
>dodgy paint, cracked windshield
>p plate propped up in the window with a book
>no plates but have temp registration
>about to get home
>put my foot down to hear some more of my new roaring na
>get flashed by hwp
>sweating bullets because my car is a rolling defect
>show temp rego, get waved on
i thought i was a goner - i'd done a tonn of shard to calm me down during negotiations and was certain he'd pick up on it
>>
>>16047455
>not buying an autech roaring naa s15
I bet you weren't even smoking shard when the cop pulled you over
>>
>smoking shards
Fucking worthless methheads, you fuckers should be castrated
>>
>>16047532
>Americans
>>
>>16047538
>toothless shard smoking Strayans

Fuck me I thought Huntsmen were scary, the thought of you fuckers tweaking out is frightening
>>
>>16047532
>>16047555
>Being this oblivious to memes
>>
>>16047555
You've clearly never experienced the stresses of vort and the need to calm down with a bit if techport shard
>>
>>16047570
Sorry that I don't keep up on the sekrit Strayans tweaker maymays

>>16047571
Clearly
>>
>>16046034
>Fuck me I was so lucky
You were on straight road with no other traffic, thus you only got the speeding charge. If there were other cars on the road, it becomes reckless driving because you now endangered other people. You were lucky the officer didn't give you reckless due to having a passenger and endangering that passenger. It's also good that his dept didn't put pressure on him to always issue the max ticket in order to generate revenue.

Here in the USA, people often get away with tickets too unless they have a history of tickets OR the computer coughs up derogatory comments from other officers. The computer also lists the total number of times that vehicle was stopped. In my state, if a car reaches 5 unpaid traffic or parking tickets or reaches six months, you or the car are given "scofflaw" status in the computer. Once that flag is set, there's not much leeway as the car is then impounded for tow. You can't get another ticket and simply drive off as you'll now have to redeem the car from police impound.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.