[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me ONE reason why girls need a nice car. At my High School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

Give me ONE reason why girls need a nice car.

At my High School (im a senior) all these fucking moms have their little G wagons and Audis and GL classes - everyone knows their husband bought it for them.

Literally all the hot girls have Q3s and Q5s. Obviously none of these girls speed or give a shit about performance. And everyone knows their SUVs are bought by someone else.

So who really gives a shit?

At least guys use cars for performance, for *attracting girls*, because there is a merit to having one.

There is not one good reason for a girl to have a nice car though.
>>
How can she get laid with chevy spark or mirage
>>
Because they fucking can, you commie.

If they can afford it, why do you care?
>>
>>16044779
>so who really gives a shit?
You do, apparently.

Despite how bitter you might be towards women, they can have nice things like a man. Nice cars like you mentioned are cushy and comfortable, are you mad they didn't have their family buy them a brutal and uncomfortable sports car instead? People can like other things
>>
>>16044796

This. In 1980 the average 0-60 of a car was about 11 seconds. Today it's about 8 seconds.
Why aren't you screaming about this?

See this as progress, and less about your civic's inadequacy. This is the beauty of freedom. When a society can afford fast cars, we all get to work faster.
>>
>>16044779
what's a g wagon?
>>
>>16044798
*they can have nice things because of a man

ftfy

Not OP, but I'm a little bitter myself on how women can just marry some guy with a decent job instead of actually having to work.
>>
>>16044821
if you were a smoking hot girl you would do no work like the lazy good for nothing fuckface you are and ride the kirtails of a richer more successful person who only wants you for your looks
>>
>>16044798
>you care, you're bitter
Not really. I drive a Mercedes so I'm not worried about them having a nice car.

I just find it funny because literally nobody gives a shit about a girls car.
>>
>>16044821

Dude. It's always been this way. And conservatives want us to return to this. So....

I'm a chemist with an MS. I married a woman with a fancy pedigreed MBA. She makes 3x what I do. Her bonus 2 years ago was half of my salary. So we decided to let me be the housewife and take care of things. I manage the investments and household issues. I make her profitable. We are making a killing today and will be able to telecommute from anywhere in the US within a year.

Yes, I'm a cuck. And happy. And we can retire at 45 in a few years.
>>
>>16044779
A "nice" (new with an expensive badge) car is a status symbol. Simple as that.
>>
>>16044837
Ain't nothing wrong with that, you got it made
>>
>>16044779
>DURRR WELL Girls can't like pERFformance
>WHy does the hot gurl have an nicer caR than me??!

Shut up faggot.
A girl in a manual that can beat your ass in a line should be the biggest turn on. Stay assmad poorfag.
>>
>>16044949
Should add on to this, if you buy a car strictly to attract girls you're not really into cars. In fact, kys.
>>
>>16044817

gelandewagen
>>
>>16044826
Then scream about misogyny and patriarchy every time something didn't go your way.
>>
>>16044821
I married a girl with a great job and I don't have to work. It goes both ways, you just have to be somewhat interesting. Fat neckbeards don't stand a chance, but neither do depressed feminist landwhales.

And who cares what cars other people have. If they spend a fortune only because they want to brag and don't even appreciate the car itself, the joke is on them after all.
>>
Give me ONE reason why people need a car.

Most people should walk instead.
>>
Nobody needs a nice car
>>
File: moc_repo_man_04[1].jpg (328KB, 877x595px) Image search: [Google]
moc_repo_man_04[1].jpg
328KB, 877x595px
>>16044796

Because it would be funnier if they couldn`t afford it.
>>
>>16044810
>When a society can afford fast cars, we all get to work faster.

Oh joy! The wagecucks are already jubilating.

The cars have become faster, but also safer, which is bad.
>>
>>16047069
>If they spend a fortune only because they want to brag and don't even appreciate the car itself, the joke is on them after all.

So the majority?
>>
>>16044779
They have a rich dad and that means they are daddys princess. Noone hurt daddys angle. They need a safe car. A german SUV (X1,X3,Q3,Q5,Tiguan etc) cause a Dodge Ram is not a trendy car.

Understand what i mean?

Also i personaly dont think they actualy bought these cars. They are leasing them.
>>
>>16047394
>Safe cars are bad
What
>>
>>16044779
>wah why do people have nice things
>wah they should have shitty things like me
>wah wah

You are a waste of space.
>>
>>16047464

Unsafe cars weed out the reckless, idiots and those that shouldn`t drive in the first place.
>>
>Give me ONE reason why guys need a nice car.

At my High School (im a senior) all these fucking dads have their little G wagons and Audis and GL classes - everyone knows their wife bought it for them.

Literally all the hot guys have Q3s and Q5s. Obviously none of these guys speed or give a shit about performance. And everyone knows their SUVs are bought by someone else.

So who really gives a shit?

At least girls use cars for performance, for *attracting guys*, because there is a merit to having one.

There is not one good reason for a guy to have a nice car though.
>>
>>16047640
You're a dumbass. I've seen perfectly good drivers get killed because someone else was drunk or stupid, causing an accident that would take more lives than their own.
Hell, I don't think you've ever had a friend or relative die in a crash. Would you call the people you love "reckless idiots" if you were standing over their coffins?
>>
>>16048515

I never said there wouldn`t be collateral damage.
>>
>>16048515
The world is over populated any way so who cares?
>>
>>16044832
Nobody gives a shit about anyone else's car. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a diva
>>
>>16044779
they are usually safer and some parents actually care about their daughter's safety and aren't poor
>>
>>16048577
But what if a potential shitposter gets killed in a car accident. We can't risk that kind of shit.
>>
>>16044837
>it's 2016

wrong argument.
life is not about getting into retirement as early as possible. Nothing to do with conservatism. But it's really part of human nature that women are more fulfilled by taking care of the house and their man and the man by making the money. I'm not saying you should change it, and you can even be an exception as there always are - but for most population such an arrangement would be terrible in the end. Relationships end this way. Nature gets people.
>>
>>16044779
These cars are and expensive handbag to these women. And they like sitting up high and feeling safe in this SUVs.
>>
>>16044949
Read the posts faggot. I drive a new Merc, nicer than any girls piece of shit SUV. I'm not jealous, it's just sad.
>>
>>16049149
>At my High School (im a senior) all these fucking dads have their little G wagons and Audis and GL classes - everyone knows their wife bought it for them.
>Literally all the hot guys have Q3s and Q5s. Obviously none of these guys speed or give a shit about performance. And everyone knows their SUVs are bought by someone else.
>So who really gives a shit?
>At least girls use cars for performance, for *attracting guys*, because there is a merit to having one.
>There is not one good reason for a guy to have a nice car though.

bread on hood. in b4 late 90s e320
>>
>>16047069
>married a great girl with a great job
>I don't have to work she just supports my fat floppy Ass
Oh the stigmatism I can't imagine what you go through everyday with them masculinity jokes.
>>
>>16047640
>>16048559
>>16048577

Jesus watch where you point that thing

>>16049299
Maybe he's not an insecure piece of shit. If my girlfriend made enough that I didn't have to work and she would sustain me becoming a basement dwelling tendie devourer I would fucking love that. Are you kidding?
>>
File: 1466834174840.jpg (125KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1466834174840.jpg
125KB, 1224x1445px
>>16049590
>becoming a basement dwelling tendie devourer
>not an insecure piece of shit
Wew lad.
>>
>>16048577
So if population is such a concern stop importing an endless stream of shitskins rather than using unsafe cars you stupid cunt.
>>
File: 06-07-11-05[1].jpg (66KB, 610x568px) Image search: [Google]
06-07-11-05[1].jpg
66KB, 610x568px
>>16049780
>>
>>16049590

...and then you get cuck`d and dumped for not being "man enough".
>>
>>16049149
>I drive a new merc
Bread on hood

>nicer than any girls piece of shit SUV
I disagree. Mercedes has turned into nigger company.
>>
>>16044779
These cars have tons of safety features, lane correction, backup cameras, auto lane change, beeping if you're distracted, etc. It's rich parents realizing their precious little girl is a total fucking dumbass that will text Chad 24/7 anyway so why not get a car that'll keep her alive. As opposed to buying her some shitty hand-me-down that she'll surely kill herself and a family of 4 with on the way to the mall one day.
>>
>>16044779
in american culture its common to spoil the wife with a base model luxury car meanwhile the husband drives a truck or a common performance car
>>
>>16044837
Thats nuts if my wife was making significantly more than me id probably quit my construction business and some chill job but i could never not work. Imagine you want to buy a toy or a new 100 inch tv just cuz and you have to ask your wife for the money/permission knowing she might say no. That takes away from your masculinity way more than im willing to give up.
>>
>>16047043
aww poor wittle insecure fella, arent you?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.