[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be possible to turn a car into a swimming pool and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: pool car.png (2MB, 1855x827px) Image search: [Google]
pool car.png
2MB, 1855x827px
Would it be possible to turn a car into a swimming pool and still drive it around? How would I do it?

Would I get arrested?

What would be the best vehicle to do it with? I'm thinking some old cheap piece of shit convertible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qSNMfm1rlg

Here is the music video that inspired me to do this.
>>
>>16044011
As stupid as that may sound. I would like to drive around in a car that's been converted into a Swimming pool/Jacuzzi.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgi6W0vevOc
>>
File: 1476779215416.gif (2MB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
1476779215416.gif
2MB, 400x333px
That music video you posted was super fucking gay, OP
>>
File: hehehe.png (268KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.png
268KB, 640x352px
>>16044011
Clearly, someone hasn't seen that one Top Gear Challenge...
>>
>>16044011
You should keep in mind that water is incredibly, horrifically dense.

Based on https://www.fleet.ford.com/truckbbas/topics/2015/15_F150_SB_Updates_010815.pdf

The 4x4 has a bed space of 63.7 cubic feet, and at 62.4lbs/cubic foot you're looking at nearly 2 tons of water, 4000 pounds.

tl;dr it's possible, but it'll have to be purpose built for it.
>>
Just get a pickup truck, add a mat in the bed to cover up the cracks so the water won't spill out, hire a chauffeur to drive you around and there you go.
>>
>>16044113
It doesn't have to be purpose built. Just buy a 1 ton truck and put a tarp in the bed. All of them can be configured to have 4000lbs in the bed. Add 1000lbs of people and you may need to get a little more specific though, especially if you want to drive around.
>>
>>16044113
Thanks for the advice.

>>16044117
>>16044191
I know this would be simple with a truck bed, but I want to try and do it with a car like in the video.
>>
>>16044050
source?
>>
Water weighs 8.2 lbs / gallon.
7.5 gallons in a cubic foot
So look at the cubic foot capacity and multiply by 60.

That's a shitton of weight. A LOT. You're going to need a bigger car. Or a truck.
>>
All I'll say is you're gonna have a lot of fun every time you have to stop for any reason
Either fun or just brown water
>>
>>16044045

i like how everyone just ignored this

Yes you can op, these dudes did and got it up to 50 mph the madmen
>>
File: 20150419_144316.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20150419_144316.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
>>16044011
inb4 future safety regs require all cars to be driving hot tubs for dat water for putting out da fiyahs and dat liquid cushioning on impact
>>
>>16044963
yeah but these dudes look like they are very intelligent

i don't think i could do such a good job, and they didn't give much direction
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.