[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're sat in traffic and a bald gentleman runs up to your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (126KB, 1024x805px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1024x805px
You're sat in traffic and a bald gentleman runs up to your drivers side window and taps on the glass. As you roll down the window you notice it is Christian Von Assfucker, founder of the Koenigsegg car company. He is visibly panicked and tells you his wife urgently needs to change her tampon, he asks if she may do it on your front passenger seat.

What do you do?
>>
>>16043624
Just...no.....just no
>>
File: 1443459249975.jpg (11KB, 261x196px) Image search: [Google]
1443459249975.jpg
11KB, 261x196px
>someone took the time to think of this scenario and then proceeded to post it on a children's arts and crafts forum
>>
Only if I get to watch.
>>
Do i get paid
>>
>>16043664
Some guy shoes up with a family member in a medical emergency and you're too busy asking about payment before you even help him?
>>
>>16043624
If I get a new car. I wouldn't want anything expensive, just like 75k.
>>
>>16043624
Kidnap him and randsom him
>>
File: koenigsegg_ccxr_edition_15.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
koenigsegg_ccxr_edition_15.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>"Only if you let me play with a CCXR Edition and a One:1 on your airfield test track all expenses paid "
>>
>>16043624
why wouldn't she use their own front seat?
or go to a bar near.

This thread is utterly stupid.
>>
>>16043831
Changing a tampon is a medical emergency in what country
>>
This is such an unlikely scenario, here's what really happens
>bald man taps window
>roll down
>it's Christian von Koenigsegg
>"Hello sir I've been going window to window in this traffic to explain the wonders of my koenigsegg direct drive, you see it is the reason..."
>this goes on for five minutes
>"...and that's how koenigsegg direct drive is the best transmission on the planet, oh by the way my wife needs to change her tampon can she use your front seat?"
>at this point traffic is gone and it's just you sitting next to his koenigsegg with a bald man at your window
>drive swiftly away, freshly erect from hearing about the wonders of KDD
Overall a good experience
>>
>>16044558
7/10 would carry tampons in preparation for
>>
Lay down a towel
>>
>>16043624
"yes you may, but only if i can experience that 150mph wheelspin they keep talking about as a driver, in one of your cars"
>>
>>16044558
Let me tell you about Koenigsegg Direct Drive
>>
i say yes, because i know christian is a good and honest man.

he will compensate me for any damage and i might have made a new friend.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.