[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Mazda get so much hate around here? They are literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (163KB, 1712x984px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1712x984px
Why does Mazda get so much hate around here? They are literally everything you faggots claim to want from a manufacturer

>small/independent but not underground
>responsible for making some of the GOAT category cars
>Miata
>Mazda3
>ROTARY

Yet you stupid niggers rather go with your piece of shit overproduced zero effort American "muscle cars" fuckin lmao
>>
they also focus heavily on light weight and driving experience across their lineup

i guess it's frustration that their whole linup would be vastly improved simply by adding turbos but they dont seem to want to use them
>>
They're average on a good day. They made the NB (which is only good now considering how cheap a used one is) and the FD, everything else irrelevant. The ND brand new is too expensive for what you get to be worth it, and most of their cars have, again, average at best reliability and build quality. They're not shit, like Nissan, but they're not amazing.
>>
>>16042983
This right here

Also they could seduce me if they sold AWD mazda 3's, maybe some sort of performance package.
>>
>>16042952
???? It gets arguably the most love on this board compared to hate. Lurk moar
>>
>>16042996
Why would you want AWD? Literally the only thing it's good at is drag launches on street tires. Surely you keep a second set of wheels for the strip.
>>
>mfw that crazy rumor from that Japanese magazine about them converting their entire lineup to RWD didn't come true
They literally would become old BMW
>>
>>16043100
eh, not quite, those inline 6s are iconic and mazdas are generally just down on power comparatively
>>
>>16042952
>They are literally everything you faggots claim to want from a manufacturer

And the toyobaru is the perfect car for /o/. But we found a way. We always find a way.
>>
>>16043003
Driving in hilly area where it snows a lot
>>
File: 1476588902874.png (464KB, 540x538px) Image search: [Google]
1476588902874.png
464KB, 540x538px
>>16042952
Because I own one and I hate it.

Its perfectly adequate for a multitude of different lifestyles, yet when I have my ladyfriend make a remark they'll say "yeah im in Mazda" or "the guy with the Mazda" and they say it in like a the same tone as calling someone a kia/scion driver.

They make me feel its the best car I can afford, yet they don't understand that if it weren't for this crippling student debt I can easily afford a mustang GT convertible in shadow package trim or a ford raptor in red and black.

TLDR;

PROS:

-The 3 holds my surfboard or my bike easy.
- Cheap maintenance
- Reliable

CONS:

- Does not attract poon
- Insides feel cheap, like maybe not walmart cheap but lets say Target cheap, you know what I mean?
- Steering wheel wears out quick
- Cannot beat BMWs in acceleration
>>
>>16042952
I daily drive an fb and it's the most fun car I've ever driven even though it only makes like 120 horsepower. Mazda are gr8
>>
>Went to Mazda dealer looking for my second car
>They had a grand touring Mazda 3 with a six-speed standard
>Reduced price to 20,500
>Did the whole gee I don't know routine
>Test drove the car and it was smooth, comfortable, handled well, shifted smoothly
>Engine even made a nice note on higher revs
>Engine bay was roomy with modular options
>Decided against it because 1700$ insurance premium

I hate myself for not going for it.
>>
File: Miat5.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Miat5.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
I <3 my mazda.
>>
>>16043003
>implying fwd can out corner an awd vehicle

Holy shit this anon might be legitimately retarded
>>
>>16043545
It often can depending on how the AWD system is designed. AWD systems are often prone to a lot of understeer, especially if they are front-wheel oriented, have all open differentials, or have crappy all-season tires.

Often times AWD systems are just over-engineered FWD and they weigh a lot more making understeer that much more likely. I'm looking at you, Audi.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.