[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would you guess it will cost to lease one of these things?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

How much would you guess it will cost to lease one of these things? And if you're in know on the matter, how much could I hope for the net cost to be if I'm writing it off as a business expense?
>>
In burger land/dollars
>>
>>16037181
Given Alpha's depreciate faster than a nice meal more than you can afford pal.
>>
>>16037195
If it $75,000 on a 3 year lease it's $1,100 per month. If my business would be willing to write that off for me as a company car then it might cost somewhere around $600-700 if I use some real fuckery? I'd pull the trigger for that ~$25,000 in total and the car would depreciate more than that in 3 years
>>
>>16037222
Why would anyone lease you one for less than it will cost them in depreciation? Even with fleet deals it will cost them more that $40k for 3 years of depreciation. Based on the current offerings, if you put down a $3.5k profile advance payment and take out a 5 year leas you may get it for around the $1100 mark.
>>
It's a 3 series with a dumb face designed by fiat chrysler and built in southern italy.
Just no.
>>
>>16037243
>$1,100 to lease this car
That's literally what I'm guessing it will cost and $1,100x36 is basically $40k on the dot and you don't have to risk losing more than that
>>
>>16037243
Oh the 5 year. No that doesn't make a whole lot of sense for them I guess but they can also resell it for a premium
>>
>>16037251
It has a biturbo V6 that produces 503hp
The 3 series don't even come close
>>
Better off just buying one through your business and using it as a deductible then selling it after 3 years. It might even reach meme status which means it'll hold its value.
>>
>>16037451
>meme status
Not even that. Show me a car with that much power that didn't hold its value well.
>>
>>16037456
Any bmw with a big engine.
>>
>>16037181

ayy how much does it cost
>>
>>16037451
Honestly I'd be happier if I can finagle a net lease cost of $700 - $800. I just feel like it's less hassle. I'd be able to abuse it on a lease.

Can you track a leased car btw or no?
>>
Just saw the car at Paris Motorshow and God is this car beautiful in real life.

I hope you Americans are going to buy it because if you don't, there won't ever be any more cool European cars for you. Only Focuses, Mondeos and Prii "global" cars.
>>
sports cars on lease are usually expensive..

literally for those writing off as bussines expenses.

expect to pay double the numbers your thinking about.

although for your numbers..

executive cars and luxury cars are there..

last time i chequed.. s class and six series bimmers were bargain basement.

only half reasonable "sports car" on a noice deal was the boxter/cayman.

ideally if your company does a money to buy scheme then you have a whole world of options..

add in some of your own cash..

buy what you want.

although they probably still need to know about them mpgees.

hope that helps.

...select all cars captcha.. nice
>>
>>16037222
1100 per month? Thats not bad
>>
>>16037713
Also none of you have a company car and have no idea what you are talking about
>>
Where would you go to get one of these serviced?

Could i actually take it over to my local Chrysler dealer for that?
>>
>>16037684
>Giulia
>sports car
Good meme
>>
>>16037362
Sure it does. A 3 series will easily pass the Alfa because the Alfa will be on a flatbed.
>>
>>16037733
Look at those dubs. This is obviously true.
>>
>>16037451
The funny part is it's not his business he's just trying to get a company car and doesn't even know how shit works.
>>
>>16037195
>Alpha
>>
>>16037768
>Omega
>>
>>16037757
Yeah and the BMW will be in a ditch
See, I can make stupid jokes too, but seriously, I don't see how any sane person could even compare a 3 series and the Giulia Quadrifoglio.
>>
>>16037456
genesis coupe.
>>
>>16037894
>350hp
not quite 500hp and it's a Hyundai
Nice try though
>>
>>16037181

the name is so aesthetic

Q U A D R I F O G L I O
>>
>>16040024
i just like dat clover

you already know the license plate....
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.