[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scotty Kilmer approaches you and offers a red button and a blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: draconian.jpg (164KB, 1255x637px) Image search: [Google]
draconian.jpg
164KB, 1255x637px
Scotty Kilmer approaches you and offers a red button and a blue button (pic related).

Should you choose to press either, which do you press and why?
>>
So the red button is Germany with concentration camps?
>>
>light curb weight manuals aren't allowed
>>
Emissions standards have never forced anyone to adopt turbocharging, it's simply been the easier solution to reach the goal.

Also naturally aspirated diesels are complete fucking garbage.
>>
>>16036814

Dude, Germany knows better than to put the concentration camps in their own borders.
>>
>>16036818
>doesn't understand 'or'

Pls don't ever give legal advice.

Please don't ever give legal advice to someone.
>>
>>16036814
Only for the people too cheap to at least get motorcycles

aka jews

Also
>4 cyllinders
>bad
v-cucks gtfo
>repeal emissions standards that force turbo use
and then you get ones that disallow turbo use because it's essentially circumventing emissions standards
>>
>>16036818
Learn to real loser. It means you can have a barge with an auto or a 500bhp+ car with an auto.
>>
File: Los Angeles xmas eve 1948_0.jpg (167KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
Los Angeles xmas eve 1948_0.jpg
167KB, 900x500px
>>16036819
Also without emissions laws our cities would look like Beijing. For reference here's Los Angeles in 1948 before smog laws when the city only housed half as much people as today and the metro area only housed a quarter as much people as today.
>>
>>16036812
I shoot him.

>seriously both those choices are worse than real life
>>
>>16036838
>not wanting cyclists to be gassed to death
>>
Where's the button that gasses Spitty Kilmer?
>>
>>16036838
The red one is fucking germany, but better. How is that bad? Do you like being forced to cruise at 55mph regardless of the limit because cletus was handed a drivers license no questions asked? Do you like "sharing the road" with vehicles that can hardly break 30mph?

Maybe you can't drive

I'd like to see people like you put in self driving taxis and mass transit
>>
>>16036843
The rest of that one is shit too.
>>
>>16036848
>Do you like "sharing the road" with vehicles that can hardly break 30mph?
They're not permitted on highways so I don't see an issue. In the city you won't go faster anyway, on country roads you're unfit for driving if you fail to overtake a fucking scooter or tractor.
>>
>>16036822
It would be either/or in the case of OP though.
>>16036829
no u
>>
>>16036848
> country roads that are super wide and divided.
Gay as riding cock while your limp dick flops and leaks.

No, these are poorly thought out choices
>>
>>16036861
Whats wrong with wide as fuck roads and not having to worry about Tyrone in his Audi understeering into your lane?
>>
>>16036854
>In the city you won't go faster.
Sorry, your city doesn't have 45mph roads? Sucks to be you. Hell, 35mph roads are too fast for cyclists. Most fit riders top out at 25mph on flat roads. Great that it's a child's vehicle, since it's so fitted for school zones and doesn't belong outside of them.
>on country roads you're unfit for driving if you fail to overtake a fucking scooter or tractor.
Did someone hear that? It sounded like a suicidal toegay fag turning down eternal trackday.
>>
>>16036866
My town has 20,000 inhabitants and not even a single double lane road, let alone any boulevards or expressways.
>>
>>16036874
Alright cletus, the civilized people are talking now.
>>
>>16036812
The red one is tempting but the making country lanes twice as wide is just going to ruin them.
>>
>>16036812
>Cyclists sent to concentration camps
>Perfect roads
>No speed limits
>Autists off the roads

Is that even a choice?
>>
>>16036812
blue button is retarded.
>>
>>16036812
500 horsepower is more than enough for any light sports car and we can already get that without forced induction or repealing laws. Banning automatics and 4 cylinder is just dumb because I don't give a shit what other people drive.
>>
Good cycling infrastructure has been shown to greatly reduce city car congestion, which is a great boon for remaining car drivers as well as the people who live there.

I bet the reduced smog in big cities with such infrastructure is a nice addition, too.
>>
>>16036812
So the blue button is future Europe and the red button is what Europe used to be?
>>
>>16036812
Blue

Fast cars and solves global warming because all the morons that would kill themselves in a slight rain
>>
>>16036812
Red. For sure
>>
Blue
>>
>>16036812
Red. Why would anyone give a shit about blue?
>>
>>16036812
>turbocharging is bad
it's literally free power...
>>
>>16041700
Sounds shit.
>>
File: 1459830632735.gif (393KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1459830632735.gif
393KB, 342x342px
>>16041700
I dunno anon... sounds like there is a catch

Just add more cylinders and make the engine bigger instead.
>>
>>16036812
red
let natural selection take its course
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.