[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about buying either the Tesla p100d or an s63

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
I'm thinking about buying either the Tesla p100d or an s63 AMG coupe. I'm a huge Mercedes fan and I love the luxury factor that Mercedes provides. The Tesla on the other hand is a technological marvel and is one of the fastest accelerating production vehicle on the market. Also, fully antonymous driving? Which one would be a better buy?
>>
Tesla
>>
>technological marvel
you have obviously no clue about cars so it really doesn't matter op, you wont be dissapointed with either one.
>>
>>16034424
s63 for the interior all the way, miles ahead of the mediocre interior of the tesla.
>>
>>16034424
S63 by a million.

Mercedes sounds insane, the interior is absolutely insane, looks so great if specced right, even gets attention.

The 2016 Mercedes S63 Coupe is the best car I have ever driven. Period.
>>
Tesla, so many of your tax dollars are going to them, you may as well try to recoup some.
>>
>>16034521
its more of an emphasis on the fact that I love Tesla, not because I think its a transformer....
>>
>>16034424
s63

get the model 3 for the automated driving when it comes out, best of both worlds
>>
File: rreevv.jpg (138KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rreevv.jpg
138KB, 480x360px
>>16034424
>buying mercedes
>>
((a post i recently made about tesla)

>pay 6 figures for a mitsubishi interior & ""self driving""
>wanting an autistic tablet instead of real controls
>wanting to replace batteries every god knows how long
>wanting to overheat after accelerating quickly twice
>not buying an s-class or 7 series

are tesla owners this fucking retarded?
>>
The Mercedes is a technological dinosaur compared to the Tesla.

No matter how expensive and sophisticated the gasoline engine, it sucks compared to electric.
>>
>>16034922
>reviewing a 2007 mercedes
i hope your post is a scotty killmer meme and not legitimate

mercs are literally some of the best cars on the road today
>>
>>16034941
>mercedes is a technological dinosaur
t. someone who has never been in an s63 in his life

If having an ipad on your console makes you "technologically literate" then go for it (it makes you a meme)
>>
>>16034424
Stop being nouveau riche.
>>
>>16034424
tesla = cool car everyone will love and think is cool unless they are /o/tistic
mercedes = indistinguishable from the $30,000 one so literally nobody cares
>>
>>16035349
I don't care what other people think, I care about the experience, and for that matter, I am leaning more towards the Merc
>>
>>16035543
Are you going to track the Mercedes? If not, a silent 2.5s 0-60 is going to be a more exciting experience than anything you can do in the merc.
>>
>>16035772
I wont be tracking either of them necessarily. I have a Porsche 911 for that. Thats why I think the Merc might be better since its smooth as fuck but still delivers power like a beast.
>>
>>16035807
It gets BTFO by the Tesla all the way to the speed limit though.
>>
>posts on a driving enthusiast's board
>considers autonomous driving

Nigger what are you doing
>>
Mercedes quality is a meme.

If they really were well made. Then the majority of the more expensive models wouldn't be leased.
>>
>>16035862
maybe you should consider that fact that this is an AUTOmotive board and both cars are AUTOmobiles
>>
>>16034424

Depends on what you are doing.

If you don't really drive long distances often I'd probably go with the Tesla

I'm sorry but being faster than all but 3 production cars in the world would just be too good for me to pass up

>Pull up to stop light
>Bugatti veyron super sport lines up
>launch
>You are just as fast

Up to about 80 at least.
>>
>>16034424
S63 AMG.
The interior of the Tesla is super bad when you start touching stuff. Like, optioned-out Honda Accord bad.
They're both nice cars but I would recommend the 'cedes.
>>
>>16035886
lol what are the chances of pulling up to a bugatti.
>>
>>16035878
>immediately overheat
>have to drive your 6 figure electric shitbox in limp mode
>absolutely no redeeming qualities after you lose your quickness through barely driving it hard
>>
>>16035911
he said he already has a 911

I wouldn't buy a Tesla as my only car but I would have no problem buying it as a second car.
>>
>>16035911

All the other tesla P100ds seem to launch just fine
>>
>likes tesla
>automotive enthusiast

Kys please
>>
>>16035349
>indistinguishable from the $30,000 one so literally nobody cares
Not true at all.

Look at one in real life, it looks a million more times aggressive and better than a C class. Girls who know shit about cars know it's a shit ton when they see it.
>>
>>16035871
>Then the majority of the more expensive models wouldn't be leased.
what does that even mean? you do know most expensive cars are leased, right?
>>
Tesla threads should be moved to /g/ay.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.