[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, a few of the leaders of the MGTOW movement have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 19

File: Mgtow PUA van.jpg (12KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
Mgtow PUA van.jpg
12KB, 236x177px
Hey guys, a few of the leaders of the MGTOW movement have been talking about putting together a custom van to drive around the country to various MRA events and would like your input!

What model should we start with for maximum cool factor?
This needs to be a real driver and be able to drive across the country on a moments notice so what platform would be best?

Also should we go with custom paint or vinyl wrap?

Thanks in advance !
>>
>>16027212
>MGTOW
Explain
>>
>>16027215
Being a failure at life and blaming women-creatures for their own inadequacies
>>
>>16027280
In that case, they're going to need a corvette.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 610x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 610x235px
>>
>>16027280
Don't forget embittered divorcees.
>>
>>16027215
Socially incompetent men who are unwilling to compromise for long-term pussy access, shallow men who wonder why they can't get along with the girls they like, and ex-husbands who got royally screwed by a bitch they rushed into marriage with (see: incompetent men)

MGTOW: Surely all those happily married guys who kept their hobbies and friends must have cheat codes to the universe
>>
>>16027401
>Surely all those happily married guys who kept their hobbies and friends must have cheat codes

You do realize that happy marriages after 5 years are the exception and not the rule right?
>>
>>16027212
>Van

Could you make it anymore creepier?

I mean the mgtow movement is portrayed as a bunch of pedos so why not just go full force and convince them?
>>
>>16027215
Hardened /r9k/ veterans who concluded that their failure to get laid or to keep their gf/wife has nothing to do with them being boring doormats and spineless spergs and is entirely to blame on women being evil creatures that seek to destroy men once they have helped them breed.
>>
>>16027212
I feel physically ill.
>>
File: 4.jpg (174KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
174KB, 1280x960px
>>16027605
>>16027588
>>16027483
>>16027401
>>16027393
>>16027385
>>16027365
>>16027280

Ok , so i guess there is not a lot of redpill consumption on /o/!
Anyway maybe some of you might find a van build interesting?
Our budget is around 30 k USD if that helps.
>>
>>16027704
Even most /pol/ memelords hate your pathetic kind.
>>
File: 221-Rosalee_woged.png (448KB, 550x511px) Image search: [Google]
221-Rosalee_woged.png
448KB, 550x511px
>>16027933
Wow , thats a lot of hate.
>>
OP, I would recommend that the exhaust be rerouted into the cabin for extra efficiency. Make sure all seals are good because you don't want any getting out. In addition, place child locks on all doors and an ignition that only turns clockwise. GL
>>
>>16027704
/o/ is one of the most "normal" boards, mainly because our hobby requires going outside.
You guys are basically the male version of tumblr feminazis, but somehow even more cringe inducing.
>>
>>16027588
Please don't mix robots up with MGTOWs anon
>>
>>16027215
Maximum gross take-off weight, as far as I know.
>>
>>
>taking the bait
God you fucks are dumb.
>>
>>16028180
kek
>>
>>16027215
Basically like hard core feminism, but for men instead of women.
>>
>>16027215
>MGTOW men going their own way
divorced or eternally single men who think all women are spineless, soul sucking gold diggers & thats the good news.

as for the van: id go with a LS1 repowered G20 chevy van as they are easy to find. and the re power is straight fowards. copared to the pig iron chevy 2/4 bolt thats usually under the hood. as for the inside you will need a bed, cooking facilities (if you dont want to eat at a reserant all the time) tv, and storage for your clothes etc
>>
>>16027469
Sitcoms lie to you. Most people who are married and miserable stay miserable when they divorce. You might get a short reprieve of happiness before you figure out that your misery was due to your choices, not just due to one choice.

Most first marriages last, 50% of marriages end in divorce because miserable people get divorced, stay miserable, remarry hoping to fix it, and repeat.
>>
>>16030043
>Most first marriages last, 50% of marriages end in divorce

which one is true?
>>
>>16030150
Both.

Not all marriages are first marriages. The rate is driven up by people who get multiple divorces.
>>
>>16030170
still pretty crappy odds
The last of they happily married couples that I knew broke up this summer.
The ones from my college group of friends that are still married are henpecked so bad I cant stand to be near them.
>>
>>16030341
>They like spending time with their family so much that they don't waste their time with whatever stupid shit I want them to do with me.
>>
>tfw happily married 13 years and have a sweet van
>>
>>16027212
Flat front 60s Ford and vinyl wrap

Custom painted van makes you look like you're trying to get pussy in the 70s
>>
>>16027215
I don't know about the rest of these people, MRAs are literally the cancerous ones.

MGTOWs are just kind of, I don't know, fine? Deciding they don't want to get screwed so they withdraw from the whole sex game and refuse to play.

Last I checked though, it wasn't a fucking movement that required RECRUITMENT. What the fuck happened to you shitbags? And when did you start uniting with MRAs? THOSE guys are just fucking tumblr fembots but genderflipped.
>>
>>16027280
It's the inverse of a feminist.
>>
>>16027212
Just get a Maiata fag
>>
>>16027212
If you're MGTOW then why are you bothering getting involved with MRAs? MRAs are really just the male version of feminism. I always thought MGTOW was about withdrawing yourself from the bullshit of gender politics not inserting yourself deeper into it. Is that not the case anymore?
>>
>>16030757
Whatever. Either way if you're going to be representing men and men's rights in any way shape or form then it's a bad move to roll up looking like goddamn NAMBLA (which I'm sure is what you look like anyway, but the rape van won't help). Get an SUV of some kind or a truck. Nobody wants to see a load of fat smelly neckbeards piling out of a gross old American conversion van.

The first step to being taken seriously is looking and acting like real people and not like the goddamn Type-2 A-team. If you're normal guys who behave and look like normal guys it'll drive home that MRAs/MGTOWs aren't all fat virginal trolls who live in their mother's basement like what they think. Now you may BE a fat virginal troll that lives in his mother's basement, but the key is not to look like you are.
>>
Econoline, Club Wagon, Ram Van, maybe a sprinter
>>
>>16030830
>Ram Van
Ramless van
>>
File: 1aa.jpg (45KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1aa.jpg
45KB, 600x337px
It should have a pegasus taking a shit on a womans head
>>
>>16027212
imported Honda Kei van
>>
>>16030638
Arent most mgtows sex starved by now?
>>
>dropping 30k on a van for a psuedomovement hobby where you blame women for you not developing yourself into a valuable or at least interesting human being
You're like the jehovahs witnesses of incel neckbeards
Boring faggot
>>
File: MGTOWbrah.jpg (592KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOWbrah.jpg
592KB, 1080x1920px
>>16032491
>not developing yourself into a valuable or at least interesting human being
You do not understand MGTOW at all.
We eschew women precisely to aid in personal growth.
It is the central tenet of the movement
>>
>>16030618
cuck detected
>>
File: oscar-mayer-wienermobile-image-1.jpg (413KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
oscar-mayer-wienermobile-image-1.jpg
413KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: tfw wienered.png (99KB, 356x154px) Image search: [Google]
tfw wienered.png
99KB, 356x154px
>>16033827
I just realized how fuckin happy it is to go places
>>
>>16032525
Dressing up in ill-fitting "classy" clothes and pretending you give half a fuck about grammar doesn't aid personal growth, you're polishing a turd. Lift, educate yourself for real, learn trade skills, shave the neckbeard, shower every day, and socialize until you're good at it.
And protip: if you hate women because you constantly get "friendzoned" it's because you have nothing to offer them in the first place. You were never on their radar of potential mates, ever. When they finally realized you were sexually interested, they vomited in their mouth a little and tried to let you down easy. Figure out why women react that way to you, and fix it.

Now, if you hate women because modern society has turned them into manipulative irrational whores and maybe 1 out of 200 is worth the air they breathe, that's excusable. Some men can't be bothered to put up with all that shit in hopes of finding a good one, and would rather just masturbate. But don't lie about holding this belief if you're a kissless virgin who's just butthurt about being "friendzoned" all the time.
>>
>>16032491
While not MGTOW myself you have to at least admit that women as a whole are terrible, as are many men but at least I can hold a conversation with a man that isn't about banal bullshit
>>
>>16033827
How does one go about acquiring a wienermobile ?
>>
File: mrg-5232.jpg (20KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
mrg-5232.jpg
20KB, 400x283px
>>16029983
This van with the flames but put a big birdcatcher coming out of the hood. It won't line up with the actual intake without some plumbing but it would look fucking sick. Smaller wheels/thicker tires too. And a bullbar for pushing through crowds of angry feminists.
>>
File: 1976-ford-e100-econoline-swb.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1976-ford-e100-econoline-swb.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
>>16027212
Ford Econoline(75-78) early 3rd gen, short wheelbase.
The stock engine possibilities are all really good. If I had to choose: #1 6.9 diesel V8 #2 300cid inline-6 #3 460cid 385-block V8.
Manual transmission over automatic, but it doesn´t really matter.
Paint vs. wrap: Paint, if the chosen design is old school and does not need Gene Winfield-level painting skills. Difficult designs are easier to do on a computer, if so->wrap.
>>
>Dayton Chavez, Mares' ex and father to two of her sons Moses, nine, and Joseph, 12, says he supports Mares and Peterson's relationship
He's literally getting cucked by his wife's son
>>
>>16033927
That would look pretty damn boss
>>
>>16027704
>MGTOW
>redpilled
what the fuck? you are the opposite of redpilled you absolute beta cucks kys
>>
>>16035411
do you know what redpilled means?
>>
>>16033941
Paint gets way more expensive the more detail there is .
Is this also true with wraps?
>>
>>16037773
Someone's gotta design the thing (you can't just plaster a .jpg across your car, I mean you can but it's gonna look horrid), custom printing costs more than mass production wrap but within custom printing there aren't that many differences, and the actual act of wrapping is the same effort as always.
>>
>>16037794
>>16037794
>>16037794
I know very little about wraps.
I good custom van paintjob with lots of detail or maybe a well done mural could cost 20k or more.
What would an outragous wrap cost?
>>
File: 1473719918034.png (334KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1473719918034.png
334KB, 551x550px
>>16033895
>Dressing up in ill-fitting "classy" clothes and pretending you give half a fuck about grammar doesn't aid personal growth

Fucking kek. Was gonna post something like this. Well put anon.

MRA is fucking hand ringing crybabies as for MGTOW...what "way" are you supposed to go? How are you not already going YOUR own way? Even if its the neckbeard lifestyle how is that not already your own? Whos holding a gun against your head and telling you to do different?
>>
File: OG MGTOW.jpg (63KB, 550x787px) Image search: [Google]
OG MGTOW.jpg
63KB, 550x787px
>>16037878
>Whos holding a gun against your head and telling you to do different?
A gun? no , but people get very angry when they find out you do not plan to take care of a family one day. You only get a pass if your gay.
If you are straight you get labeled a misogynist
>>
File: 1427312450660.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1427312450660.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>16037910
A pass from who? And whos getting angry at you for not wanting a family? And finally, Why would ANYONE give a fuck about what those people think/feel about them?
>>
>>16037924
>whos getting angry at you for not wanting a family?

Dude just read this very thread!
MGTOW are the most hated people in the country, and they dont even go around grabbing people by the pussy
>>
File: 324575.jpg (30KB, 460x336px) Image search: [Google]
324575.jpg
30KB, 460x336px
>>16037985
People get angry at (you?) MGTOW because you all have to make it a fucking thing. You cant just say "meh, im not doin that shit" no you have to go start a cute little club and act like its respectable and trendy.

I couldnt give a shit if you wanted to procreate or fuck around all your life, if thats what you come up front about when refering to yourself. But instead people hear "ima fucking snowflake, let me tell you about this made up bulllshit thats the equilivant of shouting at shadows".
>>
>>16038000
Well MGTOW believe that women have become horrible and want to spread awareness in the hopes that they will eventually change.
Right now, women dont even know they are being shitty so there is no hope at all that the behaviors will change.
>>
>>16038029
Where the hell do you live that women are generally just horrible? And how exactly are they being horrible? If you say "feminazis" thats not horrible women, its just a horrible human being. Its a person will flawed logic who is also screaming at shadows.

These arguments leave no other explanation to be found other than MRAs and MGTOW are in fact just pissy guys who dont get laid. Id rather not insult them with that but there is no other option.
>>
>>16038129
>Where the hell do you live that women are generally just horrible?
AAAnnnnd this is why we need to spread awareness.
You have gotten so used to them shitting all over you , that you dont even notice it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4
>>
>>16038193
>You have gotten so used to them shitting all over you , that you dont even notice it.

Ive been married for 11 year you stupid bitch. Cause im not some complete asbergers ridden puddle of shit that falls apart when i meet opposition from the opposite sex, i got a woman that proposed to me. I get what i want and then some and i make sure i return it happily and with gusto and she finds those "you have to choose, its either me or the motorcycle" type of bitches retarded.

Whats it like thinking you have the "inside source" on intangable bullshit where you are the man alone on the mountian while everyone are just "sheeple" while completely oblivious that THATS why no one wants to fuck you.

>post some random poor soul from youtube as a "source"
Yea just like BLM is legit cause look at all the shit you see on the news.
>>
File: 8OXPkFG.jpg (320KB, 1353x756px) Image search: [Google]
8OXPkFG.jpg
320KB, 1353x756px
>>16038238
>Ive been married for 11 year
I am so sorry, no wonder you are so angry.
Whatever you do , DO NOT GET DIVORCED within the next few years. You will be absolutely raped by the courts. We are working to get things more reasonable and we are making progress but it will take time.

You might think I am a young man with learning disabilities but I am actually an older anon who was divorce raped beyond belief.
I pay alimony and child support for kids I do not get to see.
Ever.
I dont want this life for my sons or for you or your children.
That is why I am MGTOW on my mountaintop
>>
>>16038029
>Well MGTOW believe that women have become horrible
Alright, fuck you. I have defended you all for SO LONG but I can't handle if you all just devolve into sniveling misogyny

For the longest time, I've listened to educated people lecture about how the institution of marriage and sex relations are not nearly as wholesome as they should be and allow too much chance of men getting screwed over by an unfair system.

I have had to painstakingly deal with people, like in this thread, who as soon as you mention "declining from marriage/procreation" they attack you, insult you, say you're not men because you refuse to pay for someone else's lifestyle and leave yourself open to get screwed.

But fuck no, morphing it down to sour grapes and "WOMEN ARE EVIL, MEN UNITE"...I can't fucking deal with it anymore. Nope. Fuck you all. If you become the say people say you are, then you prove them right, and you're a worthless pile of shit.
>>
>>16038238
>>16038129
Damn you're butthurt, lol.

Never seen someone care so much what other people do with their lives.
>>
>>16038403
You have been defending MGTOW but freakout at the phrase "women have become horrible"?
I somehow doubt your veracity anon.
>>
>>16038364
Dont pity me son. I feel sorry that some split tail fucked you over now "they all have to pay". Its been 11 years and shits going great. And im the tard that got married at 20. For all intents and purpose i should be divorced already. Its easy. Dont hitch your dick to stupid.

>>16038404
I dont care in the grand scope of it really. But im allowed to have a stern debate over whatever the hell i please...if im bored enough.
Maybe i should make that into a movement as well.
>>
>>16038480
>Dont hitch your dick to stupi
>>16038480
>>16038480

My marriage was great until it wasnt.
I wish it had blown up in the first ten years.
The sad truth is that women get nutty at around 40. They change . Sometimes for the better , but often for the worse.
I sincerely hope it does not happen to you or that at the very least , your children are grown by the time it does.
>>
>>16038457
I don't even know where to start. Why does that get me? Because you've become the bitter misongynists everyone mistook you as at first? Because you think damning blanket generalizations about half of the human race are in any way a valid worldview?

Because of that puerile, childish attitude that you can just judge people you've never met? I don't know, man.

Idiotic statements like that undermine yoyr entire purpose. "Women are horrible now". Sure buddy. As a whole, all women just suck. Not "certain institutions allow shitty women to get ahead and need to change", not "certain social structures are tipped unfairly and unreasinably in favor of women and need to change", no.

Women just suck. All of them, they're horrible. They're too feeble minded to realize they're horrible becauase they've been brainwashed by their matriarchal overlords.

Whatever, man. I had hope in you guys.
>>
>>16038508
Dude i feel for you but im guessing im from a completely different environment than you apparently. I dont know of any of my relatives that have gotten divorced. Theyre not 100% happy in their older years but they function and still affectionate. They just became grumpy old people.

But even on the aspect that somehow my old lady went retarded on me i already have a legal round in the chamber to fight for money/custody on my side. Of course it might not work but i have one hell of a chance. Besides if she did leave ill be sad. But i wont have a need for money so who gives a shit and at this age i could give 2 shits less about getting hitched again.
>>
>>16038530
>. I dont know of any of my relatives that have gotten divorced.

Wow, none of my peers are still in their first marriages
Not one.
Do you live in the south?
Most of my circle is Los Angeles, new York and smallerror cities out west.
Definitely very liberal.
All the women seemed to go nuts within a few years of 40 either way.
The one that broke my heart the most was a friend who married a very level headed doctor.
He had the dream marriage out ofor anyone from my college group of friends.
Imagine paying alimony to a doctor who makes more money than you do.
At least she let's him see the kids.
>>
>>16038528
>Whatever, man. I had hope in you guys.
See, I don't believe you ever did.
I think you hated us from the start.
I don't buy that you were for us but then changed your mind because of some mildly misogynistic comment.
I think you are lying on the Internet to make a point .
>>
>>16038580
Aunt, uncles, ma, dad, inlaws, brother. All married, plenty of fights, plenty of "dude can i crash at your place tonite", no divorces.

I live in the South now. Wifes senpai is from south kackalaky, mine from ohio, missouri. And i know what youre thinking, no divorces = probably religious and i can firmly tell you fuuuuuuck no. So far from it infact. And were all a mix of libtards and republicans. Wifes votin Hillary actually. Called her a stupid vapid bitch for doin that, then she hit me with the remote from across the room. Still bent her over that night.

Thats why its difficult for me to see divorces as all womans fault. The the ones that i have seen from coworkers they had coming. You start asking them about their ex, and over time you hear more stories about them. Then you can tell what they did was marry a vindictive spiteful cunt to everyone else but them, but it wont take long before them (you) become that "everyone else"
>>
>>16038617
There is a sickness on the coasts and it's making its way to where you live.
Hold on tight.
>>
>>16038633
Oh shit i better stock up on supplies then huh? Ive seen/been through worse than some uppity rights social media movement and apparently i dont live in one of the 2 cities that only exist in america so i have nothing to fret.
>>
i honestly thought it was something to do with Magic The Gathering
>>
>>16038672
You can dismiss it if you like, but anot entire generation is going to grow up with no men in their lives.
This is going to have a huge impact on everyone.
>>
File: 1422246926706.png (35KB, 300x141px) Image search: [Google]
1422246926706.png
35KB, 300x141px
>>16038683
...i hope your not the older dude i was talkin to. Even if so your shits just turning into bait now.
>>
>>16038604
Sure, keep that tinfoil hat as tight as you can, and make sure you get the optional eye-covers; wouldn't want to have any chance of looking in a fucking mirror, now would we?

What the fuck do you want me to say, you embittered cunt? Is it so hard to believe that I fully agree with the issues you all stand for, but not the shitty attitude you have and the way you all present yourselves?

What happened to you (specifically) should not have happened. The system needs to be changed. The fact that you all dream of doing something is good.

But going full WOMEN ARE EVIL makes you just as bad as the batshit SJWs that rail about how MEN ARE THE PROBLEM and YES, ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL. Well, maybe not as bad, but still.
It's just going to prove everyone else right when they try to misrepresent you.

And allying with the fucking MRAs just because they're the only ones who'll associate with you and taking on their horseshit as your own instead of standing your fucking ground alone...whatever.

You clearly don't need my approval, and if it helps you sleep at night you can refuse to believe I'm anything but a liar on the internet. I don't really care. You can have the last word if you want, I should be smarter than getting mad on the internet.
>>
>>16027215
The maximum safe takeoff weight for an aircraft. It can be exceeded, but it's risky.
>>
>>16030757
Other way around. Most MRAs are people against biased family courts. There used to be a subculture of MRAs who were whiny failures who blamed women for their problems, but those became MGTOWs, which are as you say, the male version of tumblr feminism.
>>
>>16033895
Please don't mistake the guy he posted for a MGTOW loser. That picture is of Reviewbrah, the holiest of god's creatures who exists to make relaxing videos about takeout while wearing suits.
>>
>>16039333
You know he is a redpilled MRA right?
>>
>>16039343
>Redpilled
I knew that
>MRA
Really? The most political I ever saw him was when he said he looks at /pol/ sometimes.
>>
>>16039352
check out some of his review vids. He speaks pretty openly about it.
>>
File: Van wrap_full.jpg (114KB, 1024x508px) Image search: [Google]
Van wrap_full.jpg
114KB, 1024x508px
If we did go with a wrap, does anyone have ideas about motif ?
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.