[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hello, what would be my total expenditure if I were to source

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (42KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 400x229px
>hello, what would be my total expenditure if I were to source that specific automobile from the manufacturer?
>>
An amount that would surpass your annual gross income sans expenditures, good sir.
>>
I request that you make this gentlemen bite the dust due to his inappropriate attitude.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 634x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 634x436px
>>16025287
>I complell you to prevail over this individual in the vehicular race that will occur shortly
>>
Sir, I approached surpassing the velocity and position of your automobile
>>
>>16025349

You did not, in fact, surpass the velocity nor the position of my automobile.
>>
I regret to inform you that the tuna sandwiches sold at this establishment are reviled without exception.
>>
To insinuate that I had informed the authorities of presumed illegal actions as a means of downplaying your social prowess in order to further my own due to prior entanglements with individuals whom I engage regularly on a friendly basis, is simply untrue.
>>
Nitrous Oxide!
>>
I question whether or not you know how denizens of the Tokyo metropolitan area carry out their day to day excursions
>>
It would have better served your interests to delay engaging in that action until a more opportune moment, young man.
>>
>>16025366

Further, I would propose that your lack of skill precipitated a situation in which, due to your foolish decisions, you can be said to have never truly obtained possession of the automobile which has passed into my care.
>>
>>16025427
I profoundly admire the humor found within this witty statement.
>>
Due to your recklessness, the eccentric but mechanically inclined gentleman and I must disassemble the engine block and begin the replacement of the mechanical components intended to seal the gap between the piston and the cylinder wall, which were destroyed by your actions.
>>
This thoroughfare is hereby shut down for through traffic, my fair pizza delivery serviceman.
>>
Feel free to partake in any beverage you well please, my compatriot, so long as it is of the coronal variety.
>>
File: d6c.png (714KB, 600x740px) Image search: [Google]
d6c.png
714KB, 600x740px
This fucking thread
>>
File: IMG_8872.jpg (19KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8872.jpg
19KB, 265x265px
>this thread
10/10
>>
The comments in this particular thread made me chuckle most heartily.
>>
>tfw never watched Fast & Furious so I don't understand most of the memes
>>
If the situation necessitates, automobile components can be packaged and freighted with great haste from our closest trading partner and ally, Japan.
>>
Perhaps you should begin dining at the local Fatburger - you can purchase a double cheeseburger with fries for 2 dollars and 95 cents, faggot.
>>
>>16026606
It sucked the whole time
Proof: go actually watch it again instead of mis-remembering it for 15 years
>>
File: 201603_1104_hihhe.png (441KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
201603_1104_hihhe.png
441KB, 500x680px
Greetings, sir. The gentleman in question was aggressively confronting me within the bounds of my personal space.
>>
>>16026632
Pro tip: it's a comedy
If you watch it thinking it is a comedy, then it's hilarious
>>
I hasten to add sir that you are in debt to one, the sum of a rapid accelerating motor vehicle
>>
I must request a most enormous cartridge of your best Nitrous Oxide as the motor vehicle under my ownership is reaching too low of a maximum velocity to stay competitive with the other motor enthusiats.
>>
>>16026828
Men with low experience in high velocity situations should not use nitrous oxide.
>>
It has been quite the lengthy and depressing twenty-four hours while you are not present, my unfortunately deceased chap, but I shall converse with you on the details in the next plane of existence.

>In loving memory of the gentleman known as Paul Walker, whom was alive on this earth from 1973 to 2013, may his soul rest in peace.
>>
File: hqdefault (10).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (10).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
I regret to inform you, sir, that this particular avenue that you are attempting to use is temporarily not available for use. I suggest finding an alternate route, Mr. Pizza Courier
>>
I say, a handful of small four-cylinder engines manufactured by Nissan could be sold for a tidy profit margin so long as they were acquired at least two weeks prior to the start of race conflicts.
>>
>>16026859
I am angered at those gentlemen who competitively drive modified vehicles illegally on city streets.
>>
>>16026846
You have proceeded with undue haste, my male progeny.
>>
I intend to move this particular thread on 4channel's Auto board back to page 1, where more Anonymous posters may indulge in our intellectual quotations of this elegant film series.
>>
I must say, I partake in my very being at a quarter of a distance over a period of time
>>
>>16026606
Go pirate that shit nigga, it's a truly awful film but it's 200% meme worthy. Like the other guy said it's a comedy even though they didn't intend it to be, just like The Room.
>>
I believe you would not be facing issues with power output and delivery if you aquired a significantly larger engine.
>>
File: Johnny_Tran-01.jpg (96KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_Tran-01.jpg
96KB, 600x450px
I regret to inform you that this particular night is going to be particularly lengthy and tiresome. That is the current situation.
>>
Salutations my good sir! I had almost matched your velocity before the conclusion of the race.
>>
Please someone re-dub the movie with these quotes and posh english accent.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.