[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have you been convicted of any moving violations in the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1376074247129.png (96KB, 265x296px) Image search: [Google]
1376074247129.png
96KB, 265x296px
>Have you been convicted of any moving violations in the past X years?

That's practically throwing my application into the trashcan r-right?
>>
What, a speeding ticket? Depending on what it was they might pork you harder if you lie.
>>
File: 139.png (89KB, 293x240px) Image search: [Google]
139.png
89KB, 293x240px
>>16023312
No, reckless driving.

I said yes on all applications but I just wonder if the person in charge of overviewing applications is just gonna toss mine into the trash when he or she sees that.
>>
>>16023319
No way dude you're fine. Don't worry
>>
>>16023248
>What job?

I actually do hiring on occasion and the persons background really doesn't mean much at all. The way to get in with a company is through HR and hiring.
>>
What are you applying for where they would ask you such a dumb question?
>>
>>16023319
They're going to be getting an MVR if they're asking that anyway.
So lying won't help.
If you're trying to get a delivery job and you have any tickets in the last 7 years good luck.
>>
Well, depends on where you work then. I used to work with a pack of code monkeys and they were the drunkest worst drivers ever. They were picked up 99% based on a practical test.
>>
>>16023416
>>16023436
>>16023449
>>16023452
pest control
>>
>>16023474
along with a bunch of other jobs I applied for to escape retail slavery
>>
If it's a job dependent entirely on driving, like a UPS delivery guy or a trucker or a taxi cab, they might care. If you just need to drive out somewhere to do field work on the clock, it's not really important.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.