[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever ripped a skid so hektik your mum sent you to Tokyo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Lucas-Black[1].jpg (97KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
Lucas-Black[1].jpg
97KB, 400x566px
Have you ever ripped a skid so hektik your mum sent you to Tokyo to challenge the Donkey Kong on the toe-gay?
>>
yuuh needda puda vee ayyght yin dere
>>
>>16022757
guise and dere beeg engins
>>
>>16022786
Eets inn maai dee and ayy
>>
>>16022740

Yes
>>
>>16022740
>tfw English isn't your first language but you've watched a lot of anime in your life and understood more of the Japanese than of this guy's southern accent
>>
File: why dont you drift, anon.png (2MB, 1765x769px) Image search: [Google]
why dont you drift, anon.png
2MB, 1765x769px
Explain yourself, /o/?
>>
>>16022844
I don't know man, i think Lucas Black has an extra chromosome or something, he always sounds retarded.
>>
File: badfeels.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
badfeels.png
5KB, 645x773px
tfw no Tokyo Drift 2 ever
>>
MA LIE BE LIE
>>
>>16022854
holy kek
>>
WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI WABAKI
>>
watching Dorito Drift now
>>
Only real problem with the movie is that everyone is in high school apparently. Like Wtf nigga that's bull shit he's clearly in his 20s.

Also the behind the scenes with Keiichi is a must watch
>>
>>16022928
>dudes who had the most fun were the guys who looked like they were in their 20s in highschool

You missed out, bruh
>>
>how about...me
>the winner takes... me
truly written by an 8 year old
>>
>shift down if you want to go faster: the franchise
>>
>>16022934
>be video game Fag with no friends from middle school up to sophomore in high school
>parents tell me im old enough to get a car
>bmw family so we find a nice auto E46
>gets bought out from under us
>decide to start learning more about cars
>only friend gets me caught smoking weed, arrested, and almost expelled (3 different occasions)
>decide to cut him off
>start focusing on cars
>get a nice E34
>love the shit out of it. Driving everywhere, meeting the car people around where I live, go to Hella car meets
Fast forward senior year
>now have an E36 M3, tons of car friends from all over the area and state, passed 9 for 9 student ASE tests, and do hoon shit with car friends.

While I didn't look 20 something, I'd say my high-school life was a success.

If you're reading this Jacob, go to hell you fuck. I'm glad I cut your ass off.
>>
>>16022928
>Like Wtf nigga that's bull shit he's clearly in his 20s.
Just look at and listen to that guy, he's still gonna be in high school by the time he turns 30.
>>
How much weight did Sung Kang gain filming the movie, stuffing his face with Japanese snacks during every second of screen time?
>>
hey u guys, eets me
>>
>>16022957
That's how it works in real life. Downshifting puts the engine at a higher RPM. The higher the RPM, the more power the engine makes.
>>
>>16022928
Also when he walks to his high school there are metal detectors before he can get in. Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>16023332
Only in inner city/black people high schools
>And columbine
>>
>>16023332
It was after Columbine, and yeah it happened, buy mainly in black districts
>>
>>16023332
yes

>be american
>get shot
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.