[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it, I'm a college student with a '74

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 031.jpg (501KB, 2500x1296px) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
501KB, 2500x1296px
I don't get it, I'm a college student with a '74 camaro that is in decent condition and can't get any chicks, but today I see a 90's pos fartcan civic with ugly two tone paint job that has 3 9/10 chicks in the back and two guys in the front...what am I doing wrong?
>>
Cars don't get you girls, confidence does.
>>
Your appearance and attitude are more important than what car you drive, you aspie.
>>
well for one, why would the car help your charisma?
>>
I don't think you're doing anything wrong
>It's not the car you drive or the suit you wear, but the datboi inside
>>
>>16017918
Guys in the civic were swiggityswag snapback cap with baggy swearpants and tanktop guys. Am I supposed to wear the same clothes?
>>
>3 9/10 chicks in the back of a civic
I'd like to see pics of that

>>16017923
You'll do whatever it takes
>>
File: Here's one of those pricks.jpg (390KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Here's one of those pricks.jpg
390KB, 1680x1050px
>>16017923
doing it wrong.
shave
good haircut
confident
>>
File: 1476486246704.jpg (260KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
1476486246704.jpg
260KB, 850x567px
>>16017916
/thread.

To clear up confusion, the car is supposed to boost the drivers *confidence*. Thats why the car matters a bit of the time. But it does also help when you are driving a nice car. Chicks do dig that. But that doesnt seal the deal, just makes the deal a little sweeter.
>>
>>16017923
You're probably boring. Girls don't like boring even if it's sensible. So they'll go to those fags because they're not boring
>>
>>16017910
you really think girls give a fuck about muscle cars, or cars at all? The only type of cars girls care about are expensive ones. It it isn't even the car they like, it is the fact it means the guy driving it has money.

Sure there are some rare girls out there that like cars, but 99% don't give a fuck.
>>
>>16017939
>>16017937

welp I guess my boring self better start saving up for a s class or something
>>
>>16017937
You forgot the part about not being fat, ugly, or smelly.
>>
>>16017935
True facts. If OP's camaro was not so much in "decent condition" as bearing a few guard rail rashes from times he took it to the limit and almost died but didn't, his confidence levels would probably be a bit higher.
>>
>>16017958
You can probably get away with one of those three, honestly.
>>
>what am I doing wrong?
not driving a car that will make girls think you have shit tons of money
>but the douchebag in the civic
not giving girls drugs.
>>
>>16017952
Try not being yourself?
>>
>>16017976
>giving girls drugs.
this also works great - pretty much too good and you won't get any sleep
>>
>>16017984
It really does. I'm pretty sure I would've been laid years ago if I smoked weed n the reg and dealed on the side.
>>
>>16017910
>what am I doing wrong?
Its pretty obvious. You own the wrong car.

Civics are popular and hip. They are an "it" car.
90% of young enthusiasts drive civics.
The current young enthusiast culture revolves around hondas and stanceshit

Old Camaros are things 35 year old dads buy to "restore"
So maybe try going after 37 year old single moms.
>>
To get what you desire, you must become what you desire desires.

Social skills and drugs. Drugs work great if delivered with some modicum of social skills.

Chicks rarely care about cars. Guys pretend they do to justify buying shit to please other guys. If you go gay, which make sense because cock is much easier to get then pussy, you may find a twink who likes cars.
>>
>>16017995

B-b-but I like my camaro. Although I did go to my schools car club meeting and it's was only ricers which kind of sucked. Then I ended up only talking to some random old guy who happened to be there coincidentally who had a delorean. Feels bad man...
>>
>>16017910
Try a BMW
>>
>>16017990
Weed sort of but stimulants are pretty much a honey waterfall. "Coke whore" isn't just a figure of speech. If your life is shit then you might seriously consider getting into selling even without using.
>>
File: crop_duster.jpg (2MB, 4985x2955px) Image search: [Google]
crop_duster.jpg
2MB, 4985x2955px
>driving a type of car because of what girls think
Revaluate your life man
>>
>>16017910
this thread made me want to play gta san andreas and drive around the phoenix again

also, OP - get some better friends and or other activities besides cars
>>
>>16018045
No car can replace personality friend. Your car CAN help you get chicks, but not by attracting them outright. Girls don't care about cars.
>>16017960
This guy has the idea. Use your camaro to help you look exciting, but don't bank on it.
>>
>>16018045
Stop being a teenager.

Really, stop being a teenager. Are you clean, socially functional and not creepy or an asshole? Good, those are the only things where you should concern yourself with what others think of you.

You like the Camero? Good. Invest yourself into the Camero and be happy you have a neat old car. You may get lucky and find a girl who genuinely likes cars and likes you because you genuinely like cars.

Or you may not. Girls aren't everything, and pussy REALLY isn't everything. You will be so much happier if you hold out for a good woman, vs. just trying to get laid.

And don't try to fit in either. If you weren't doing it naturally already then it isn't you. Most people care about different things then you do. Don't sacrifice your interests so you can be sorta popular for pretending to be interested in things you don't care about. You will have less friends and girlfriends, but they will be of higher quality.

Of course I'm not telling you to go full autism and abandon social contact and bathing, but do follow your interests, even if no one else has them. Lots of people find that attractive.
>>
File: lol.jpg (122KB, 1131x103px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
122KB, 1131x103px
>>16019053
THIS f a m

I also see hipstery like twiggies who vape with nice girls.

Am I gonna stop lifting? No
Am I gonna start vaping? No

Am I gonna buy a civic, well fuck it if it works it works.
OP:
Jk there are many girls in this life anons, not all fall for the mainstream ''modern man''.

I gotta add, confidence can only go so far, clothes can only go so far, looks can only go so far.

What really matters is your state of mind. When you are on the right track in your life, doing what you love and knowing what kind of relationship you want, you can filter out noise and focus on being open for the right thing FOR YOU.

At the end of the day when you feel proud and realize only YOU can add value to your life, nothing outside, not girls not money not cars...

Life is one big lesson in handling number 1 the right way.

Also focus on what you want, dont be like - I want this BUT lalala.

Be like- I want this. Im getting it.

Also props on owning proper camaro.
>>
>>16017910
All you have to do is get them in the car. Dem 70s V8 vibes will do the rest
>>
Girls only care about 2 things on a guy's car

>Does the A/C work
>Does it have a good sound system

Nothing else matters
>>
>>16017916
First post best post
>>
>>16017910
Oh look, we have an another victim of the Elliot Rodger syndrome.
>>
>>16017910
>74 Camaro
Well there's your problem. Those Camaros are shit unless you do some major fucking around with it (like getting rid of a lot of the weight, de-neutering the engine, putting in an 8-track player with mandatory Led Zeppelin).

But maybe college girls just aren't attracted to 70s cars as they are to 90s cars. If you're not a pussy, you can go after older women and you should do just fine. Or go on tinder or craigslist or whatever and some college-aged girl will give you kudos for that 'cool old car anon'.

You could also go the real human bean route, black out the Camaro, wear leather jackets and blue jeans, play synthwave through your cassette player adapter, do a few hours a week at the gym, drive around downtown at night, and look all silent and moody while you're doing that.
>>
>>16017916

>confidence does

top kek

No, being attractive and ideally rich, well-endowed, and skilled socially does. Confidence is only a tiny part of that last one.

For example, Chrischan's confidence never helped with anything.
>>
>>16022390
I doubt OP looks or acts anywhere near as bad as Chris.
In addition to being confident, you also have to be a functioning human.
>>
>>16022390
>He thinks Chris-chan is confident
Smug superiority is not the same as confidence, Anon.
>>
>>16018045
>new suspension
>new wheels
>better fuel system
>better ignition
>new transmission
>straighten dents, polish chrome, repaint in whatever colour takes your fancy

>take it to their faggot rice stance meet blasting eurobeat and drift round all their parked cars while laughing because your car is superior in every way

If you ever have the cash, do it faggot. Not sure if it would get you pussy, but I can't fucking stand ricers who form clubs to celebrate how shit their cars are.
>>
no girl would want to be seen in that cousin fucking sister molesting shitbox
>>
File: 1471795065242.png (3MB, 2048x1795px) Image search: [Google]
1471795065242.png
3MB, 2048x1795px
>>16017910
The fact that you think the car you drive has ANYTHING to do with getting women to like you is why you can't get any.
>>
further proof GM fanboys are total cucks
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.