[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For some reason I've been obsessed with the idea of getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

For some reason I've been obsessed with the idea of getting a murdered out Chevy Tahoe or GMC Yukon with ultra dark window tint and everything.

Should I do it or will I regret it later?
>>
>>16011714
Everyone will think you're a nigger before you get out of the car
>>
It will look badass and make people think you're working for the government, but the gas prices will kill you.
>>
>>16011719
Uh, I got news for you. They would be making the right assumption lol.
>>
>>16011714
I like the way it looks. My windows are completely black but my truck is silver so it doesn't have the same effect
>>
>>16011721
Mpgs aren't that bad.
>>16011719
Depends on the rims. Steelies or poverty caps will look official, anything else is nigger tier.

As someone who drives a blacked out silverado; use window visors. Even with tint, shit gets hot. I suggest getting those side window covers so you can leave your windows cracked most of the time world of difference if even just window ishopping left cracked half an inch.

Other than that, good luck keeping it clean.
>>
>>16011748
How does it feel getting pulled over more than a nigger?

If you blacked it out you would have to keep updating your car. New cars blacked out looks cool, old cars blacked out looks like your a serial rapist/gangbanger
>>
>>16011721
> but the gas prices will kill you.
what are you poor or something?
>>
>>16011719
He wont be in the backseat, dummy.
>>
>>16011714
everyone will think your a drug dealer or a nigger.
That's what drug dealers drive, It will sure make a good cop magnet. Expect to be pulled over often
>>
>>16011875
maybe op is a nigger.
>>
>>16011875
>everyone will think your a drug dealer or a nigger.
Definately not the former, unless you live in silicon valley and all the dealers are selling high class shit like 2-C-B, DMT and some quite pure psys.
>>
I always wanted to do that but with a G-Class.
>>
>>16011778
I have a truck, that's a thing you don't see in the hood.
>>
>>16011895
>Donks
>>
>>16011714
Rob Drydek's new wheels
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.