[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You get 10 minutes to talk with anyone related to automobiles;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1475388514334.jpg (176KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1475388514334.jpg
176KB, 1600x1067px
You get 10 minutes to talk with anyone related to automobiles; company founders, designers, actors, racecar drivers, etc.

Who do you choose and what do you talk about?
>>
I'd reveal modern pedestrian safety standards to Virgil exner
>>
>>16011284
>>16010605
>>16010939
just stop it.
>>
File: 1474011598711.jpg (25KB, 324x268px) Image search: [Google]
1474011598711.jpg
25KB, 324x268px
>>16011299
Those aren't me.
>>
>>16011284
Talk to Ron Dennis

Beg him for a job at McLaren, away from the shit 12 hour shifts i'm on now, working a depressing dead-end job with no hope or future, in a dying industry filled with corrupt managers and absolute cunts, owned by foreigners trying to sell up with no interest in the 4,000-odd employees and they livelihoods, their careers, families, or the history of the 100+ year old site passed on and supporting generations of families
>>
Ask Honda if we can start developing RWD or SH-AWD for the coupe models
>>
>>16011284
colin mcrae

how 2 get hektik
>>
File: images (7).jpg (20KB, 538x262px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
20KB, 538x262px
>>16011284
That's funny anon, I've actually spoken with Gerry Weigart. He brought the vector avtech (Christ it's beautiful in person) to a show near pebble beach and people were walking up and wondering what it was while he was away. 16 at the time. I started telling people about it and then suddenly he and a friend show up and say, "hey all, this kid knows what he's talking about." Felt good man.

We chatted a bit and he gave me his email address. That's when it hit me it wasn't just some guy with a vector, it was Gerry himself. Like a fucking retard I never emailed him.
>>
James May but I'd get lost in his eyes
>>
John coletti
>>
Kazunori Yamauchi. I think I'd just slap him.
>>
>>16011284
Talk to Koenisegg.

Ask him if he realizes his head looks like a KoenisEGG
>>
>>16013398
Damn I wanted to say Christian Von Koenigsegg but now I'll feel like a retard after that sick burn
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>16013406
For real though that direct drive transmission seems pretty insane, I have no idea why no other manufacturer has thought of this.

>During highway travel, for example, the KDD reduces drivetrain losses compared to a traditional transmission or CVT by over 50% as there is no step up or step down gear working in series with the final drive – just direct power sent from the engine to the wheels.
>>
>>16013418
A few economy cars (hondas) actually have that now.
>>
>>16011284
Gerald Ford
> spend 10 minutes explaining to him why you have to use your handbrake in manual hill starts
>>
Ford
Jews
>>
Jay Leno or James May.

Probably May over Leno.
>>
>>16011284
Bring Hans Ledwinka back from the dead for 10 minutes.
Ask him what he things of the nazis and the soviets.
Brace self for impact.
>>
>>16013291
I was going to say James may as well.
>>
>>16013151
wow, you really fucked up m8. You could of become close with him and helped him first hand to build another glorious super car, but look at you now...
>>
>>16011284
Senna
Literally anything

But maybe the new NSX
>>
>>16013151
>reading a post filled with this much regret
Thanks for making me feel better about my life
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.