[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think about the following cars: 370Z, Cayman S,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Cayman002.jpg (98KB, 800x426px) Image search: [Google]
Cayman002.jpg
98KB, 800x426px
What does /o/ think about the following cars:
370Z, Cayman S, Mustang GT 4.6

Thinking about getting one of these not sure which yet
>>
>>16011051
>370z
why are you even considering this car? its a piece of shit
>cayman
pretty based desu
>mustang
dunno much about it but it cant be worse than 370z aka poormans gtr

if i were you id get the cayman or a 911, where im at theyre pretty close in price but I think the cayman S has similar HP so caymans probably better.
>>
>>16011051
370 is god machine, mustang slow and cant turn
>>
>>16011066
t. bus rider
>>
>>16011051
Cayman
>most comfy
>best handling
>faster than the z in a straight line
Trust me it's worth it.
>>
>>16011066
Is this bait or are people really this retarded on here
>>
>>16011051
Cayman is pretty based, if you can afford to maintain it

If you're stretching your budget to get a shitty example of a Cayman, then you can't afford to run it and should buy a C5 Z06
>>
>>16011104
? Whats wrong with what I said you autistic monkey, you obviously got triggered enough to type so your feelings must be hurt, lets hear it?
do you own an overpriced ugly piece of shit aka any current Z nissan? kill yourself.
>>
>>16011105

>implying caymans are expensie to maintain

my boxster s, which is more expensive than the cayman due to the soft top and the fact 987's dont suffer from IMS issues has been cheaper to maintain than my BMW and Audi.

the 4.6 in the mustang is shit.
the 370z is pigfat but you can rice it out and look pretty nifty

cayman has next to no aftermarket but it doesn't really need much besides some wheels.
>>
>>16011098
>>faster than the z in a straight line
If his price range is 4.6 stang and 370z I don't think the cayman he could buy would be faster than the nippon
>>
Cayman's probably the best, but isn't it a lot more expensive?
>>
>>16011051
>Mustang GT 4.6
>4.6
no
>>
File: image.jpg (359KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359KB, 800x532px
>>16011117
found the faggot who got shat on by a 350/370 at some point of his life.

bet this is also the type of uneducated nigger to claim that corvettes are superior to gtr's
>>
File: porsche_cayman_s_2_09.jpg (70KB, 639x423px) Image search: [Google]
porsche_cayman_s_2_09.jpg
70KB, 639x423px
>>16011142
My bad. I still would get the cayman, it is built better and is better to drive imo.
>>
>>16011166
>bet this is also the type of uneducated nigger to claim that corvettes are superior to gtr's
basically this
>>
is the Mustang GT 4.6 really that much shit?
>>
>>16011166
370s are alright even if they're too heavy but 350s are terrible. Find me a single 350z in the world with an intact interior. Shit just falls apart.
>>
>>16011051
pigfat but sexy
sexy
pigfat and can't turn
>>
>>16011199
From my experience outside of 4chan they're not the worst thing in the world its just not fast
>>
>>16011051
That mustang is a 5.0 you fucking tard
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.