[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you want to go for a drive, but you've already explored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: xQK9ij1.jpg (140KB, 1435x1074px) Image search: [Google]
xQK9ij1.jpg
140KB, 1435x1074px
>tfw you want to go for a drive, but you've already explored every square inch of your city and it seems tiny and boring now...
>>
So go for a drive outside your city?
>>
>>16005257
>tfw all the backroads are bumpy and oftentimes narrow despite being surprisingly busy
>>
>>16005257
What city? I'm still exploring SF and Oakland.
>>
>tfw go for a drive outside of town
>tfw don't know the roads
>tfw get horrible anxiety attacks
>>
>all the good backroads are covered in speed cameras because homotorcyclists insist on sudokuing into trees
>>
Time for a roadtrip vacation anon
>>
File: 1474007200801.png (314KB, 1032x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1474007200801.png
314KB, 1032x1180px
>tfw you haven't driven yet at all and you're in a place that can be pretty unmonitored with some nice curvy roads
>>
>>16005257
>living in the city
>>
File: feels good mang.jpg (123KB, 940x1280px) Image search: [Google]
feels good mang.jpg
123KB, 940x1280px
>>16005257
>tfw just got back from 3 day roadtrip
>a little old favorites mixed with some new
>tfw found some challenging shit
>tfw not the weekend so low percentage of normie fags encountered
>>
>>16005257
Fly to Portland, rent a V8, drive down the 101 to NorCal, take all the twistie roads
>>
>>16005376
Can you even rent a manual in burgerland?
>>
>>16005384
Last I tried, no
>>
>>16005384
lol no
>>
>>16005284
Get a fucking GPS, then. I can be pretty autistic when I have to explore unknown roads for the first time, but I know I can always find my way home with my phone.
>>
>>16005257
>tfw the mountain roads no longer excite you
>tfw the Black Mountain doesn't give you that spark anymore
>>
>>16005638
This, even a compass can help you get back home.
>>
>>16005638
actually some GPS can be pretty cool because you can see the turns laid out as you drive. it's not a full picture but it's better than going in blind on unknown curves if you're pushing a bit
>>
>>16005780
Exactly. I use a TomTom and it's useful for learning a new road.
>>
>>16005668
>>tfw the Black Mountain doesn't give you that spark anymore
Black Mountain by Los Altos? Have you been up Mount Diablo by walnut creek?
>>
>>16006208
Black mountain as in Brecon, S.Wales.
>>
>>16006219
Well that's a much better Black Mountain from the looks of it. How can you ever get bored of that?
>>
>>16006241
Guess I've just driven it too many times. idk.

plus it's usually full of tourists and cyclists on weekends
>>
>>16005257

I've been driving around a road that goes to a dam, and the view is nice.

I've been doing it for 5 years, but i've known the road for 15, i know it so well i tried going with the lights off (don't give a shit about life and the road is empty of traffic at night) and did it perfectly.

Now it's starting to get boring, also they closed the entrance to the dam so you cant go anymore.
>>
My town has a lot of shitty straight backroads that go up and down hills. so it's the scarry kind of fun, but not interesting
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.