[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you'll never be a drug dealer in miami during the 1980's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

>you'll never be a drug dealer in miami during the 1980's driving a white testarossa while listening to synthpop

why even live
>>
>>15995497
you dont want to be driving anything more than a Corolla in Miami anon
>>
shit job
shit car
shit city

who cares
>>
>>15995509
>but everyone in HS in miami has at least a bmw because daddy money
>>
>>15995509
if you are a "wypipo", this applies
>>
>tfw engineer with a 4.0gpa who listens to synthpop in my volvo funwagon

eh, i'll take it
>>
>>15995738
>tfw engineer with a 4.0gpa
Freshman? Sophmore?

Good luck with that
>>
>>15995748
meh just smart as fuck I guess . I didn't even try in highschool. Fuck, i taught the teacher things sometimes
>>
File: 1456185855367.jpg (70KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1456185855367.jpg
70KB, 1200x750px
>>15995497
>you'll never be an undercover police in 80s in Miami
>>
>>15995772
oh so you just go to Bumfuck Uni in some flyover state. I am sure your professors would regularly show up to lecture in overalls and no shoes
>>
File: 1989-white-coupe-corvette.jpg (54KB, 590x285px) Image search: [Google]
1989-white-coupe-corvette.jpg
54KB, 590x285px
C4 is almost as cool
>>
>>15995805
ah, one of the "c's get degrees types". You must of hated o-chem
>>
>>15995819
>4.0 GPA
>must of
Credibility gone.
>>
>>15995825
i'm in STEM i don't care about typos on the internet. If you didn't flunk out first year and switch to humanities you wouldn't either
>>
Sometimes I fantasize it's 1990, i'm living in a very nice skyline loft in Tokyo by myself. I'm enjoying myself playing some famicon, and decide to go for a cruise in my 1987 Toyota Soarer. The comfiest cruise you can imagine.
>>
>>15995829
>flunked out
>switched majors
Well, which is it? What did I do between getting my undergrad and MPAcc? So easy to trigger retarded autists.
>>
>>15995497
>You will never be a Japanese businessman in the 80s with a brand new Skyline listening to Italo Disco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Qm_u6KHQ
>>
>>15996122
80's japan is GOAT.
>>
>>15996122
I didn't even know I felt this feel
>>
>>15996122
TFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txzFQAQxeCM
>>
>you will never be a 1970's bad cop with a burt reynolds mustache driving a clapped out Torino listening to disco
>>
File: GraduateCar.jpg (83KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
GraduateCar.jpg
83KB, 640x627px
>>15995829
>>
>>15996122
>talks about nissan
>song has mercedes
Prove me wrong.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
Drug dealers dont drive cars

Drug dealers make (on average) $7.05 an hour in the USA

They can bearly afford to eat
Drug kingpins closly linked with cartels overseas drive nice cars and then only if their familys arnt in danger from the cartells allready
>>
>tfw you'll never run blocker for your semi driving best friend who's hauling illegal cargo over state lines
>>
>>15998128
>Drive to guy, sell weed, make $30
>Drive to another guy, sell weed, make $20
Wow that took like 45 minutes and you just made $50
>>
>>15998144
Now you give $45 of that to your boss.
>>
>>15998128
>>15998153
or you can work a dead end min wage job, instead of driving around a couple times a day

man, you guys sure must love working retail, don't you?
>>
>>15998300
You drive around all night, have to worry about cops, have to worry about other dealers and anyone that wants to steal your merch, have to deal with rere addicts that are every bit as dangerous as gang members when they have no money and need a fix, and you get barely fuck all for doing it since your cut is tiny compared to what you pass up the chain.

Yeah, I'd take retail over that. Thankfully though, I work in IT with a decent salary.
>>
>>15995738
Engineering student*
>>
>>15995539
Yeah no.
>>
>>15998331
Alternatively, you can buy a large amount yourself, and then sell it to individuals. There is no chain
>>
>>15999577
Even worse, now you have no protection, are likely working a gang's claimed turf, likely in debt to the mob to buy the drugs, and you have a giant sack of drugs in your house.

You might as well just take the loan, buy a gun, and blow your brains out with it in a hospital. Save yourself the time of being chased and stabbed to death, and the paramedics and coroner's time carting you to the morgue.
>>
>>15999634
I live in a small town. Those concepts are foreign here. There's no mob or gangs in my town. I understand your point, but I don't live in niggerville. I sold weed for years without any of those things hapening.
>>
>>15999634

drug dealer (fictitously) here

you can buy non-addictive substances and be picky about who you sell to

there are lots of ways to cover your ass

just dont live in a city with gangs...

find your own supplier and undercut local dealers, smoke out customers every once in a while.

paying for uni this way (hypothetically)

AMA
>>
>>15995497
Now this is my kinda thread!
>>
>>15995524
It really is a shit car from all aspects except looks. The stock exhaust even sounds shit.
>>
>>15999721
How loud will you scream and beg them to stop stabbing you to death when you inevitably get run down by rivals?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.