[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>call in sick >father comes in "hey anon I see you'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_15166-3rxa5h61567260.jpg (65KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15166-3rxa5h61567260.jpg
65KB, 600x765px
>call in sick
>father comes in "hey anon I see you'll stay at home today, can I borrow your car? Mine's in the shop"
>sure whatever
>get to the car the next day
>broken driver's mirror
>>
>>15992039
So is he gonna get you another mirror? Or just brush it off as not mine don't care.
>>
>>15992048
Haven't spoke to him yet, he leaves to work before I do. I did notice the motor is dead and the hinge is loose, he probably couldn't figure how to switch the knob from passenger to driver side, so forced it by hand. Didn't even tell me about it, I'll see the extent of damages properly when I get home.

It's great if you like to look at passing tarmac though
>>
>>15992039

Could you be any more entitled?
>>
>>15992109

>getting upset when other people break your stuff is being entitled

wew lad
>>
>>15992109
Are you literally fucking retarded? How is wanting to get YOUR shit that was broken by ANYBODY ELSE other than you paid for by the person that broke i entitlement? No matter WHO it was broken by, HELL it could be fucking Nero himself, I'd demand compensation. In the case of family members, if they apologize about it of course I'll let it slide (if you dont you're a fucking sour cuntbag).
>>
>Dad who gave me life and poured time and money into me for years and years
>Obviously still keeping a roof over your head
>Accidentally damages mirror probably without even realizing
How much you wanna bet his dad bought him that car and it's in his dad's name?
>>
>>15992109
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8
>>
>>15992152

>Hey anon sorry I broke your mirror
>Nah it's fine I was gonna buy a new one anyway

Would be as simple as this. What I'm upset at is that he didn't tell me. This mirror already had a cracked shell anyway when I bought the car, that I intend to replace, but now I might have to grab a spare mirror earlier.

Also you're wrong on both counts
>>
>>15992039
>have a car
>have a job
>live at home
Something is not right here.
>>
>>15992175

>Having a job, car and a place to live is not normal

Am I missing something here?
>>
>>15992175
>not jewing it up like the rest of the millenials and gen Z.
Wtf man no/low rent = more mod money
>>
>>15992195

>not jewing it up like the rest of the millenials and gen Z.

Like that's a great thing. I literally want to leave my parents house but I can't, market will eat me alive.

>Earn a meager and rage-inducing 600€/month
>Saddest part is even this is 100 above minimum wage for a full time job here
>A third of the workers in this shithole of a country earn the MW. A fucking third

Example: one of my cousins moved to a small apartment with his girlfriend, both have stable jobs. Not even an year later they were both back to their parents' houses. Even saving as much as they could, they couldn't handle all the expenses
>>
>>15992215

>600€/month

That's what you get for living in the United Wagecuckistan.

I make 1000 dollaryroos a week and I'm an uneducated school leaver.
>>
File: SBB-copy.jpg (174KB, 553x1775px) Image search: [Google]
SBB-copy.jpg
174KB, 553x1775px
>>15992254

P.S; $1000 AFTER tax.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.