[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tempted to buy this front lip but at the same time I would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: blf-hc88cs-pu.jpg (71KB, 580x500px) Image search: [Google]
blf-hc88cs-pu.jpg
71KB, 580x500px
So tempted to buy this front lip but at the same time I would feel like an absolute shit head selfish scum bag wanker poser who ruins the car scene for everyone by buying fake scum bag poser parts....
>>
Do it. It adds +10hp.
>>
>>15990831
Hurr, honda owners thing x thing adds x horsepower joke.

Never heard that one before...
>>
File: 1447029943989.jpg (110KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1447029943989.jpg
110KB, 759x508px
>>15990816

>Tfw you scrape your lips right off upon entering the gas station

>Everyone laughs at you.
>>
oy vey dont forget to buy your shekelstein lip directly from goysburg for only 200 dollars more than a perfectly functional ebay part
>>
Breh it's a 30 year old EF, the R&D has been done with decades ago. Unless you're buying knockoffs of parts that just hit the market it's nbd.
>>
>>15990835

Stay mad, ricer.
>>
>>15990846
>Don't forget to break in to someones house and steal stuff instead of paying for it.

>Don't forget to photoshop someones watermarks off their work when using it for graphic design.
>>
>>15990873
what
>>
>>15990894
Think about it.

If people buy x part from a company that produces knock off parts..

The companies that make new original parts can go out of business or just stop bothering to make parts for certain cars.

So then company that designs new car parts goes out of business who is going to design the new parts then?

It's not going to be the companies that just make counterfeit parts.
>>
>>15990906

Could've just said that instead of making an unfunny joke, retard.
>>
>>15990816
Do what MCM did and use garden edging
>>
>>15990906
that's not how economics work

the sale of a knock off "fake" part does not equal the loss of a sale of a genuine part

there always exists somebody willing to fund companies that produce "genuine" parts, and cover rnd costs - i'm just stating that it doesn't have to be op
>>
>>15990923
Too tacky and p platerish.
>>
File: shoplifting[1].jpg (99KB, 320x189px) Image search: [Google]
shoplifting[1].jpg
99KB, 320x189px
>>15990925
Don't mind me, just buying a knockoff milkduds
>>
>>15990925

Brands that manufacture after market car parts do go out of business due to knock offs.

That's a fact...
>>
>>15990931
>Doesn't equal the loss of a sale because he never had the money to buy those milk duds in the first place.

This is the logic people who buy fake car parts use.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.