[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf bmw http://www.autoblog.com/2016/10/11/ bmw-vision-next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

wtf bmw
http://www.autoblog.com/2016/10/11/bmw-vision-next-100-motorcycle/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW0ShDRggts
>>
>>15986795
pure
unadulterated
feminist
autism
>>
Wow, another concept vehicule with a gimmick that will never go into production and will never be used in any production vehicule.
Who would have thought.
>>
>>15986795
>motorcycle advertisement
>no helmet
>>
>>15986793
>>15986795
Fucking garbage, BMW trying to pander to the female motorcycle audience when it's mostly male.

I want this fucking meme to stop.

>Big Money Wasted
>>
>>15988567
Bmw says you don't need one.
>>
>>15988665
stupid bastards
>you won't need a helmet becuz no wind, becuz you can't fall off it!
ignoring the fact that, you know, you could still get hit by another vehicle or run into an animal or simply fuck up and drive off the road
>>
>>15986793
All these "future of motorcycle" posts are fucking garbage. There is no future for motorcycles. The fucking things are as good as they can legally be on a production level. If you want a "future", then remove the emissions laws and let the engineers run wild. I want 600hp busas to be the new ninja250
>>
>>15988825
I don't think the emission laws in the US for motorcycles is as bad as Yurope, I'm in California and it doesn't require smog or even an exhaust.
>>
>>15988642
>>15987000
How is this about women?
All you need is a female model for the promotional material and you guys are going fucking mad.
Yes it's a shitty gimmick that will never get into production and that really doesn't add anything, infact it overshadows the electric side of the bike which is the only interesting thing it has going for it.
But holy shit you guys are retarded.
>>
>>15986793
I actually really like the idea of a self balancing electric bike but that styling is some awful hybrid of lightbike and motorcycle. They should have gone with a feet forward design so the self balancing is actually relevant and you can get those sweet aerodynamics working for efficiency and speed.
>>
>>15986793
>balance issues are the only reason motorcyclists need helmets

Any journalist that unquestioningly repeats this tripe should turn in their writing materials and go flip burgers.
>>
>>15989003
Ok retard since you fail at marketing let's go through this.

>Product: Motorcycle
>Target audience: Mostly male that ride motorcycles
>Marketing strategy: Using marketing to target a negligible or non-existent part of the audience

Instead of showing a grizzled man riding the motorcycle so male riders can relate, they put some dumb bitch riding it. Maybe vaginas are BMWs target demographic, hmm really made me think
>>
>>15986795
get rid of the extendable air cooler that looks like a toy, and it would be kinda neat
>>
>>15988642
>BMW trying to pander to the female motorcycle audience when it's mostly male.

There are currently more girls taking riding class than guys. I see more and more girls riding.
Maybe it's time they start aiming the advertisements towards women, gives them more sales and they might change up from the current boring trends.
>>
>>15986793
wtf i hate bmw now
>>
>>15986793
>>bike of the future
>>aircooled

Fucking hipsters ruining motorcycles
>>
>>15989365
>>grizzled man
>>dumb bitch

You're a closeted homosexuality arent you?
>>
>>15989365
Not only that, some dumb bitch with faggy glasses on a bike that apparently has no suspension.
>>
>>15990947
>I see more and more girls riding
Define "more"? Did it go from one in 50 bikers being women to one in 47?
>>
>>15986793
>dont need helmet
>riding in highway
>bug smash onto rider face
>lick them for protein
>rock smash onto rider face
>swallow rock for better digestion
>>
>>15991231
There is a lot more dipshit. Now motorcyclists won't just be old men, douche bags with tribal tats and fitted caps and the occasional dude who just likes to ride.
>>
>>15991260
>There is a lot more dipshit.
You realize that you're not saying anything, right? Do you have some stats? I see about 15 bikers per day and a girl every idk 3-4 days, marketing bikes to women is a poor decision. Just PC nonsense.
>>
We Tron now
>>
File: 1411848101858.jpg (7KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1411848101858.jpg
7KB, 276x277px
With all that CGI and editing youd think they'd at least try to make it look like it's going faster than it really is or something
What a flaccid video, "muh emissions" doesn't excite people
>>
>>15989365
Yes, because motorbike advertisers never ever used women as eyecandy when advertising their products, they wanted the get into the female market.
Oh wait
>>15991184
>concept vehicule is barely functionnal
>video of it is a CGIfest that nobody buys into
stop the press
>>
>>15991744
dumb bitch detected

reminder that women should not be allowed to vote
>>
>Bmw continues to further alienate it's core fan base
>>
>>15992069
>someone is disagreeing with me
>it must be one of these dumb feminazi slags I've heard about on the intertubes
nice "argument"
It's advertisment as it always is : a clean looking video that promises the world but results in a big bag of nothing because no matter how many asses in tight leather you put over your concept bike, it's still a concept bike that will never come anywhere close to production and everybody will have forgotten all about it in a couple weeks.
Great job BMW
>>
>>15992291
>core fan base
Midlife crisis commuters?
Gixxer squids that found out about the s1k?
Hipsters who can't afford a guzzi?
>>
>>15992291
>BMW bikes
>having a fan base
>>
>>15992461
Loving my flat desu
>>
i might buy it.

..how much would it cost?

although im imagining not falling off.
>>
>>15993762
Sorry it's only for females.
>>
File: 1473844643310.jpg (158KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1473844643310.jpg
158KB, 1000x667px
Its a publicity stunt holy shit you guys are a load of DINGUSES
>>
File: 1469112306023.jpg (1MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1469112306023.jpg
1MB, 3888x2592px
>>15986793
People dont wear protective gear because they randomly fall off. As soon as you get some speed a normal bike balances itself anyway.

It's fuckwits on their phone and kangaroos jumping in front of you that make you fall off.

"Sorry mate I didnt see you" is the thing most bikers hear after a crash.

The fuck do we need a self balancing bike for. Fucking retarded.
>>
>>15993866
Nice dubs but this, it's like riding a bicycle, if you can balance yourself you wont fall off, if you don't know how to ride it of course you're going to fall off. You have to develop that muscle memory for balance.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.