[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be illegal to set up some sort of water spray system

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1x330.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1x330.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
Would it be illegal to set up some sort of water spray system that I could use to spray tailgaters?
>>
>>15984787
obviously.

why do you care?
>>
Yes and no.

I disconnected and rerouted my rear wiper spray nozzle to spray directly backwards.

>someone should post the Chrysler minivan copypasta
>>
>>15984787
If you're going highway speeds, you don't need to do that. Spraying your front windshield will still get the tailgater's windshield wet.
>>
>>15984792
How is it illegal? What do you do when it rains?
>>
>>15984851
Intent makes it illegal.
Did you want an answer or did you just want me to agree with you?
>>
File: rb-34.jpg (48KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
rb-34.jpg
48KB, 650x650px
>>15984787
>>
>>15984865
this
>>
>>15984865
The intent is to provide safety.
>>
>>15984890
Okay good luck with that
>>
I had some really strong reverse brights hooked up on a switch for that reason, works well
>>
File: Going_Speed_Limit_Left_Lane.webm (576KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
Going_Speed_Limit_Left_Lane.webm
576KB, 640x266px
>>15984787
>Would it be illegal to set up some sort of water spray system that I could use to spray tailgaters?

You can already run it thru a mental test. Anything you can do to a police car that doesn't get you arrested is legal. Now, a police car is behind you (not tailgating). You aim your water spray onto him and hit his car. What do you think will hapen? If nothing, then it was legal.

If you really want to be obnoxious on the road, then you'd have some spigot that dispenses thinned down rubber cement. Add rubber cement thinner in a 2:1 ratio (two parts thinner, one part cement). You'd have to find an opening or carefully drill a hole for the tube. It would dispense below your bumper and need to have a little bit of force (not dribble). It makes a mess on their paint which needs to be removed by hand as washing doesn't remove sticky rubber cement. On the windshield it would be horrible if wipers went over it. So don't do it as it is "road rage" like you see in the attached recording.
>>
Just brake check, op. Or otherwise slow down. Eventually the dickless nit will get the picture and pass like an intelligent person would.

>>15984883
>butthurt tailgatefags always post this
>butthurt tailgatefags don't seem to realize that not everyone who is tailgated is in the passing lane
>butthurt tailgatefags don't seem to realize that someone going too slow for their personal preference doesn't entitle them to violate the law and follow too close
>>
>>15984787
>Would it be illegal to set up some sort of water spray system that I could use to spray tailgaters?

That's too obvious and dashcams record that along with your license plate. You want some method that can't be traced to you. And of course, after you do something, remove the device or method and pretend all innocence.
>>
Slow your car down using your hand brake so that your brake lights don't come on. Watch them shit themselves and learn their lesson.
>>
File: Truck2-large.jpg (43KB, 620x364px) Image search: [Google]
Truck2-large.jpg
43KB, 620x364px
>>15984787
One tailgater deterrent I had on an old truck of mine was a large tow hook. pic similar but mine was old, rusty, no safety latch and I would usually put it in upside down. It stuck out about half a foot behind my bumper and was just high enough to latch over most sedan and coupe bumpers or punch a hole in trucks and SUVs.

Most the time, I would leave the pin out but connect it via a chain attached to my frame with a heavy pad lock.

It scared most people from getting too close to me until one day I got rear-ended and took the kids bumper when they tried to flee the scene.

I wish I had taken it off and kept it but it ended up going with the truck when I sold it.
>>
>>15984787
>what is using you windshield washer fluid at speed
>>
>>15984787
Vandalism
>>
>>15984787
I mean you probably could get away with it, going down the road and getting water in the windshield would freak someone and they probably wouldn't know where exactly it's coming from.

Then again we'll, anon, we'll know
>>
>>15985007
Or downshift
>>
>>15984787

Obnoxiously bright tail lights is one way to do it.
>>
Rear fog light.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.