[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn be a cop driving an unmarked police car and pull over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 4L_8NN3wXEl.jpg (63KB, 807x592px) Image search: [Google]
4L_8NN3wXEl.jpg
63KB, 807x592px
>ywn be a cop driving an unmarked police car and pull over annoying drivers at your discretion for minor offenses

why even live
>>
>>15983053
The grill is the first thing i look at to tell the trim level because the challenger is so fucking bland. What an obvious cop car
>>
>>15983053
If you have a radar detector it can help. A lot of undercover cops seem to leave them constant on.
>>
Can I be an unpaid cop that works my own hours? I just want to ticket cunts texting on my normal commute.
>>
Oh shit, waddup.

Take a close look at the grille.
>>
I have a bit of a hardon for unmarked cop cars for some reason
>>
File: th_police_impala_4.jpg (120KB, 521x272px) Image search: [Google]
th_police_impala_4.jpg
120KB, 521x272px
>>15983103

>unmarked
>cop steelies
>alley light

too easy.
>>
>>15983145
There are cunts who put those steelies or dark wheels with chrome centers on their black or white base trim escapes here. Sometimes even a push bar. Absolute faggots. Even worse than the tards with a CVPI fetish.
>>
>>15983322
explorers, not escapes lol
>>
>Unmarked car flashing lights
>Call 9-1-1
>Hi, there is a vehicle that appears to be trying to imitate an officer
>They are attempting to illegally detain me on the road
>No, no marking at all, just another vehicle
>I dont feel safe pulling over. I heard stories of people getting mugged or raped on the side of the road by criminals pretending to be police
>Can you send an officer to me so he can check out the guy trying to pull me over and keep me safe please??

Just do this every single time an unmarked cop car tries to pull you over, or if you see an unmarker car pulling someone else over.

Makes their life hell and makes the department have to worry about the politics of the politican who gets calls from women complaining because they red a story on facebook about a women getting raped by a fake officer, threatening to cut funding.

Unmarked police cars are illegal and should stay that way.
>>
>>15984085
>Unmarked police cars are illegal
lol

Just don't get caught speeding faggot.
>>
>>15984085
can't do this in australia, you'll be done for using your phone while driving

it's fucked
>>
File: 1990_Ford_Crown_Victoria.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1990_Ford_Crown_Victoria.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>ywn get to chase criminal in 80s/early 90's in a box of a sedan
>feelsbadman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE
>>
>>15984085
>Just do this every single time an unmarked cop car tries to pull you over, or if you see an unmarker car pulling someone else over.

Unmarked police cars are legal in my USA state. So the joke is on you. If you choose to not pull over, you will get arrested later. If your driving causes other drivers to panic as you try to evade the flashing car following you, that actually qualifies as felony evasion in my state. One of the things you can do to get "felony" added to the evading police charge is to endanger anyone else during your evasion. Even if you are driving under the speed limit and signal or do everything legal, if any other driver swerves, panic brakes, or does anything unnatural as a result of the officer being forced to follow you, you are charged. During a crime, everything that occurs by anyone else (wrecks, damages, etc) is charged to the perpetrator. If there are damages, then felony is added. If other drivers panic, then felony is added.
>>
>>15984638

... this rant is not from a lawyer. this is garbage. however, you best be in fear for your life and on the phones with 911 telling them the 411
>>
>>15983053
>wanting to do paperwork
>>
>>15983053
Why do they carry assault rifles or is that just the guy who pulled me over.
>>
>>15984761
die of cancer tripfag
>>
>>15983322
>tfw live in MI
>put those as well as the bull bar on my Charger
>painted it blue
>daily commute instantly became 10x more relaxing and surprisingly less dangerous
>>
>>15984926
why do MSP have that stupid plastic STOP piece on their hoods
>>
>>15984961
Tradition.

>MSP vehicles also feature a clear plastic sign, referred to as a "hood light" or "hailer" or "shark fin" on the hood that lights up when activated. The historical use of this hood light dates from the time when a "side stop" patrol stop would be initiated by pulling up next to an offender and the Trooper would motion them to pull over in daylight; at night the hood light was illuminated displaying the words "State Police" and "STOP" (MSP no longer use the "side stop").
>>
>>15983053
>ywn be delivering pizza for the store you own and tell the customers to suck a dick when they give you shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.