[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What car and features would make the best stealth car? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

What car and features would make the best stealth car?

I'm thinking one of those with a heads up display and nightivision so you can drive without headlights.
>>
>>15938537
a brown beat up 90's camry
>>
probably a mid 2000's toyota corolla with a 2jz engine swap along with a rear wheel drive conversion along with a black paint job along with tinted windows all around. have a few rust spots and some shitty rims to make it look like a total piece of crap, but inside it would be full of all those sexy gadgets.

Runner up would be an older ford panel vanel van with a heavily modified engine along with 4wd.
>>
File: 20160829_221900.png (320KB, 648x377px) Image search: [Google]
20160829_221900.png
320KB, 648x377px
a way to hide the heat signature so if you outrun the cops their helichopper wont tracktrack you
>>
>>15938537
>heads up display and nightivision
Cadillac has you covered senpai

http://youtu.be/F5PWEoxJkC4
>>
>>15938896
<< early 2000's gm

what went wrong
>>
File: plebshit.jpg (36KB, 439x330px) Image search: [Google]
plebshit.jpg
36KB, 439x330px
2005 camry in that fucking disgusting colour, pic related.

TRD Aurion engine and 17x8 steelies with sticky 245s for when it's time to leave
>>
>>15939067
Everything

Those Cadillacs were neat but my god they are shitty cars.
>>
File: 027_reventon_roadster_dash.jpg (324KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
027_reventon_roadster_dash.jpg
324KB, 1280x782px
Lambo Reventon
>>
340i with a 318i badge, Koni suspension and night visions
>>
File: 119467115-9629bkj.jpg (288KB, 1080x662px) Image search: [Google]
119467115-9629bkj.jpg
288KB, 1080x662px
>I'm reminded of the heady days of Sputnik and Yuri Gagarin when the world trembled at the sound of our rockets. They will tremble again at the sound of our silence. The order is engage the silent drive.
>>
>>15938537
>stealth car
Stealth from what? Plain ground visibility, thermal imaging from air, planes with radars?

IMHO the best bet would be electrically powered plastic car with suitable camouflage painting.

Also depends if it has to be stealthy while moving or stationary. You could make it look like e.g. a shipping container.
>>
>>15939375
I hate how round the whole greenhouse is. Looks retarded.
>>
easy
Chevy impala, most popular car in the state of california, no one will be looking at you
>>
>>15939272
Hello Frank Martin, long time no see.
>>
>>15938537
>I'm thinking one of those with a heads up display and nightivision so you can drive without headlights.

Wanted:
Flee from the scene of accident car.

I got tired of drivers with that attitude. When I see license plates being obscured to make it hard to witness, I record them with dashcam and follow as long as needed to get pictures of the driver as well. Then I send the thing to the state DOT email address for the reporting of potential license plate and identification issues. The state actually requests such info if you read their website. I just want to be sure the timeline is noted against the car in case they get pulled over and the driver lies saying I just put on last week and didn't know it was illegal.

Too many hit and run chuckle fucks out there with the attitude of trying to avoid witnesses. If your state also has various different email addresses for the report of various potential problems, make use of it in order to make it harder for people using tricks to succeed at hit and run.
>>
>>15939204
This.
>>
>>15938614
> hide the heat signature
that's not possible
>>
Dodge challenger vapor. Developped by the airforce, it IS a stealth car
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.