[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since some of you guys have actually bought cars that cost more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: chevrolet-silverado--5_1600x0w.jpg (452KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
chevrolet-silverado--5_1600x0w.jpg
452KB, 1600x900px
Since some of you guys have actually bought cars that cost more than like 3k, what is a credit score that would allow someone to buy a car at 0% like is advertised often? Im trying to buy a truck but they cost a fuck ton but if I can finance at a low enough rate I wont have to worry all to much. Any help would be great.
>>
Why are you trying to buy a car you can't afford?
>>
>>15924738
A great credit score won't help if the loan will push your debt to income ratio through the roof.
>>
Well the thing isnt that I cant afford it, I just dont want to spend more than a set amount. I mean you dont go out and buy a mustang and just pay whatever they want you to do you? Im trying to keep my payments within a certain range.
>>
>>15924771
This, also it's not just debt it's estimated expenses. The computer creates an estimate of your monthly expenses. Based on that you are assigned a risk level. When I bought my last new car I took 84 months at 0.99% paid it off in 48 months. As long as it's not interested heavy in the beginning it made sense for me
>>
>>15924738
Just get a nice used truck for 10k. You should be putting at least that much down.
>>
>>15924738
first off, that's usually either a really short term loan, or an introductory rate that they jack up after the first 18 months. it's also usually limited to one or two specific vehicles they have on the lot.
if you're worried about interest, a financed vehicle may not be a good idea for you right now
>>
>>15925006
>no
>no
>no
>>
>>15925006
>>15924840
alright guys, Ill look into a smaller suv rather a truck. I can easily afford an suv but I guess a truck might still be out of the picture.
>>
>>15925062
how much do you have left over each month? or how much is your car payment right now if you have one. do you know your credit score? how much cash do you have for a down payment?
>>
>>15925122
after all my bills and such about 1k. I want to keep payments at around 400. No car payments at all which is nice. I can put down like 4-5k. my credit score is around 750
>>
>>15925136
buy a ranger for 5k.
>>
>>15924738
0% isn't really 0%. They jack up the amount they charge you to finance and throw it on to the balance of what you owe.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.