[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the AE85 (sorry, I wanted to say it at least once).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: levin.jpg (571KB, 1024x585px) Image search: [Google]
levin.jpg
571KB, 1024x585px
Redpill me on the AE85 (sorry, I wanted to say it at least once). After all, you can just change the engine, brakes and tranny. Some 86s have LSD as an option though.
>>
>>15918219
>Redpill me
Kill you are self
>>
>main character literally has a crisis of character midway through the show because his car is shit compared to new stuff

so you just want this because it looks old right?

you're buying a car because of an anime. i know i could get ripped at the gym if i wore a 100lb turtle shell on my back with all my exercise but id look like an idiot.
>>
Leave
>>
Is this the most underage post of all time?
>>
The whole point of red pill is to do your own research and come to your own conclusion not ask people to spoon-feed you and regurgitate their opinions.
>>
You fucked up. Come back when 18.
>>
hint: unless you live in japan, it's not an AE85
>>
>>15919091
If it's from 1985 you can legally import one to the United States
>>
>>15918219
a corolla gts is just as good
>>
>>15919091
They're all 90s Japanese imports im my country, split in half between 85 and 86.
>>
>>15918219
>AE85
I'm not sure why you'd want to import one. It's a fucking shitbucket and even the lowest spec 86 (SR5) is much better.
>>
>>15918219
Op the only model that came with a LSD was the Trueno APEX, which was "ONLY" sold in japan so good luck with that.

Go do some god damn research on those 134hp cars, daily reminder thats what the 4age engine made not the SR5
>>
>>15918219
>After all, you can just change the engine, brakes and tranny
And what, leave the noodle chassis?

Car was as stiff as a Saab convertible.
>>
>>15921080
>>15922971
>>15923007
>I'm not sure why you'd want to import one.
Not import, just buy locally. I noticed that some people do that (buy an 85, swap everything), I wondered if that's actually a good idea or an advanced perversion.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.