[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get that /o/ isn't supposed to be one's only source

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: cobalt.jpg (4KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
cobalt.jpg
4KB, 248x203px
I get that /o/ isn't supposed to be one's only source but how come in 90% of the b/o/ards there is no objective based group? For example: Should I get a Porsche or a Mercedes?

[id 900000000]
Hurr get a civic hurr

Why? And for those who actually enjoy cars, what other boards do you go to that isn't infested with this kind of community?
>>
What did you expect?
Post on mercedes/porsche forum if you want objective answer.
>>
>>15917885
Not where I was going but I wouldn't mind something like /o/ the only problem is that it is very difficult to actually have a conversation about the pros and cons of a vehicle when the only time you can do so is at 4 in the morning when all the American dipshits are asleep.
>>
>>15917892
And when I say "American dipshits" I don't mean all of us are stupid. But I'll place money on the majority of faggots being from America.
>>
>>15917892
>Implying Aussie /o/ isn't a million times worse than burger /o/
>>
>>15917900
Well Australia is full of criminals and America is full of jebus worshipers. What can you expect?
>>
Because this place is full of poorfags
>>
>>15917899
But Europe is full of actual busriders. Most cars posted in "post your car" threads have American plates.
>>
>>15917910
Right but that still doesn't negate the trolls. Riding a bus in Europe is so much better of an opinion than a 14 year old American.
>>
>>15917914
But technical knowledge is inferior compared to experience.

Honestly I'd wager that most people are well above 18 here but pretend to be retarded because that's what the culture here has been for years. Especially recently.
>>
>>15917923
That is true.
>>
>>15917923
>implying I wasn't always retarded
Faggot
>>
>>15917903
I don't think a single Christian has ever touched this site
>>
>>15918069
I'm Christian. Just a lazy one.
>>
>>15917906
Ding ding ding ding
>>
>>15917869
If you want a fast balls out goofy car, get an AMG. if you want the ultimate sportscar, get a porsche.
>>
I've been a regular member of most boards at one point. From /b/, /o/, to /K/, /a/ and /gif/ and /DIY/ and /sci/.

Every board in 4chan is objectively shit. You just learn every grain of said shit and move with the flow. Because if you have to ask a question like this you're already hooked.
>>
>>15919476
Agreed. It's just a matter of how familiar with a board you are.
>>
>>15919476
I browse the same boards but still it sucks that /k/ is the closest to it's objective than any other.
>>
>>15919476
/tg/ is actually pretty functional. After that, there's a power gap and then /adv/.
>>
>>15917869
Get a Civic.
>>
>>15917906
This
>>
It's funny to troll people over car stuff.

Where would /o/ be if the classic headlight fluid gag never got off the ground?
Where would the automotive industry be if every technian were not turned into a cynical, sarcastic jackass by the stress, shit pay, and competition of their job? I'm sure a lot more techs would voice their opinions here if the industry hadn't convinced them that their knowledge equates directly to their earnings.

If you take cars with the seriousness of firearms you should not be here.
>>
File: PzpX4.jpg (627KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
PzpX4.jpg
627KB, 1920x1280px
>>15917906

yes exactly this

why do you think all the generals have really shitty cars?

BMW general has a couple M3's but thats about it, the rest are just teenagers with beat the fuck up e36's.

Honda general is up the ass with civics, and the only people who have decent cars like s2k's keep getting into accidents.

Porsche general doesn't live for more than 3 days each time it gets posted, because out of the 6( ? ) porsche owners on /o/, none of them are active enough to keep a general going.

you have to remember a good 70% of people here on /o/ DONT own a car, have never driven a car and their homepage is fastestlaps.com or motortrend.

this board sucks, there is nothing left here to do. even alphonse fucked off because of how weak this board is, and LPG already left the dealership so the only good thing here's gone.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.