[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you dont have a dad/friend/ or are autistic and want to l

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Fatt Marah.jpg (251KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fatt Marah.jpg
251KB, 1366x768px
if you dont have a dad/friend/ or are autistic and want to learn how to drive a car with a manual transmission, you should watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waeOibnmuJk
>>
>>15916700
Thanks, but I don't need it.

t. Italianfag
>>
>7 full seconds of clutch release
eeh, i guess that's ok for a very first timer but it's important to quickly get used to holding it at the bite point on take off, rather than treating the entire clutch travel equally
>>
Even though I know how to drive standard, I still enjoy watching tutorials or "How To" videos. Sometimes I pick up something I had never thought of before and other times I remember some basic skill I had gotten lazy with.
>>
Fat people can't teach me anything
>>
Go away Matt you are not welcome here.
>>
>>15917235
>>15917239
>EUROPOORS MAD AF
>>
Doug Demuro > Fatt Marah
>>
>>15917311
Doug is a faggot. Hi Doug, looking forward to seeing this video on the front page in a few hours.
>>
>>15916796
People like you are the worst, you can't remember what it was like to learn...actually you probably don't even drive and just got that idea from /o/
>>
>>15917326
it's nice for your first few starts to find the bite point, but doing super slow travel from the floor to the top every time is probably not a good habit to get into

find the friction point and find how much time you need to stay there for smooth take off and smooth transitions

but to be fair he'll probably mention that in the next video so it's alright
>>
>>15917326
>>15917553
Guys, it's easy.
>clutch in
>1st gear in
>slowly release clutch WITHOUt touching the throttle
>car start "shaking" and revs slightly drop: BITE POINT

Repeat a few times until you can quickly release from floor to bite point without stalling, and then of course use throttle to take off.
Even a nigger can figure this out.
>>
>>15917553
It'll never be a habit. When I started out driving I was practically clutch dropping because I didn't know how slow I actually needed to be.
>>
>>15917553
Why would it be a habit?
Do you still take more than one attempt when parking? Do you still slow down to a crawl when turning into a one-way street? Do you still have to start braking super far from the light? Of course not. That's shit you do when you are a novice driver. With practice you get to understand how your car behaves. You start to feel the size of your car so parking is not an issue. You can better tell the distance needed for your car to come to a halt.
>>
>dad doesn't want me to get a manual
>Wins money street racing a modded out Corvette c6 on the weekends

What the fuck
>>
>>15916700
>Doesn't even mention you have to memorize a spreadsheet table of rpm vs road speed for any given gear so you can effectively and accurately rev match and rev hold for the next gear or how you should never shift into first or reverse unless you're at a complete stop because those gears don't have synchros
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.