[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys Guys I have this great idea. I want to drive a racecar.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: mazda-mx-5-gt4-race-car-01.jpg (409KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mazda-mx-5-gt4-race-car-01.jpg
409KB, 2400x1600px
Guys

Guys

I have this great idea. I want to drive a racecar. And furries want advertising.

Guys

I can be the only driver completely sponsored by furries.

I just need enough for a garage, car, and salary.

I think I could get enough people/companies on board to sponsor me through amateur/club racing.
>>
DUDE. Actually you kinda just inspired me.
Is it really possible for this kind of shit? Would something like this be feasible?
>>
>>15912099

It would-- there's so much money in furry shit that needs to be taken. The initial leg work to get this rolling would be a lot but the payoff would be amazing. You just have to deal with being the guy with the baddragon sponsor stickers on his car. Having them on the car wouldn't be nearly as bad as having to explain what the companies/furries are to older drivers in paddock.
>>
Fuck off Mrcummys nobody is gonna sponsor Shit for you.
>>
>>15912347

y tho
>>
>>15912061

theres a lot of autismbucks involved but most furfags i know who are into cars are fucking broke.
>>
>>15912398

At some point we'll need a fursona on the car, then I'm gonna have to explain what that is to someone
>>
>>15912244
checkd dub dubs
having the dildo shifters lol.
But Holy shit you could do this if you want dude, I'm willing to try but not untill I get out of uni. There's so many companies out there thirsty of publicity. Not just furfag shit, but anything on top of that can give you money
I'd be your mechanic I'm majoring in High Performance Motorsports
>>
>>15912061
If it means getting free dragon dildos then sign me up.
>>
>>15912061
Great plan, only one probelm: furries tend not to care about motorsports or cars all that much and generally know nothing about them, you'd be much better off making a furry game or flash or comic or something on patreon and using the money from that to fund your racing career.
>>
>>15912621
This.

However, it'd have to be a fucking masterwork of a game with tons of content that's also heavily advertised. For that to work without taking several years by yourself, you'd have to employ several others to lighten and optimize your workload. Then you'd need a publisher to make sure it gets distributed smoothly and properly...

By the time you've done all this, you've already put tons of effort into something that could've been a racing team, or design firm, or tuning shop.

Additionally, you can't really do furshit without becoming That Furshit Guy. It's why a lot of furry artists nuke their accounts and collections when they go pro. Don't want employers/friends/family asking why your artist handle is attached to a picture of neon animal-people fucking each other senseless. Regardless of how you feel about the fetish/lifestyle/whatever, you'd probably be embarrassed to be attached to the thing anyway just for that alone.

So unless you're willing to fully embrace the image, and be reliant on the fickle and meager dollars from furry NEETs' pockets, you'd likely be better off doing something else entirely. Either put money on some high-risk/high-yield investments so you can slam the cash down in a hurry (IF you don't make a loss/break even on those investments), or start living a minimalist lifestyle and saving everything you get extra.
>>
>>15912759
Never said he had to finish the game or even get very far, hence the patreon :^)
All you need is a decent artist/animator, or writer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.