[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys. I am sorry to bother you in this beautiful yet cold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (114KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 960x640px
Hello guys. I am sorry to bother you in this beautiful yet cold evening. I am out to buy my first car. I decided to move back home and with the money i ll be saving in rent get my first car. I work part time and go to university. I dont have a family and dont plan to for some time
So 3 doors is fine. It has to be manual, i will never lower myself to drive automatic ever. I live in Norway so it has to be a car that can handle the snow and icy roads pretty well. My budget is around 250000 kr or around 25k USd.

I had the mercedez classe A in mind. Any of you fine gentlement own one? experience with it? I appreciate all the input i can get.

Thank you and god bless
>>
worked for a car rental for some time and got to drive a few of these. It's nice Mercedes quality but they'll let you know that you were too poor to afford a C-Class. They handle alright, nothing special though. Contra points are visibility (the rear window is small as hell, like really fucking small) and that they have an electronic limiter at 190 km/h (which shouldn't bother you if you don't live in Germany)
>>
I don't know how far $25 grand goes in Sweden but I'd guess not as far as in the states. You probably shouldn't get something an African immigrant will want to steal.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
>>
>>15912025
Cool, you have some better recommendations in a similar price point?
>>15912034
My mom lives in a 99.7% white town, so its cool.
>>
>>15912047
well since you said it needs to handle ice and snow well you should look into something AWD. It seems like you're looking for a smaller car/hatchback. 25k are gonna buy you a pristine 4motion-Golf, maybe a used Golf R. Alternatives would be an Impreza hatch or a 120i xDrive.
>>
>>15911999
Shut up and buy a twingo
>>
>>15912171
Not everyone has to be miserable anon
>>
In America a used CLA class is around that price. Hell an 2014 f10 is that price.
Also
>A class

What the hell is that?

I don't know what used car prices are in Europe

Do what this guy said
>>15912034
>>
>>15912655
A class is a three door hot hatch that isn't sold in the States, iirc
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
>>15912641
>insulting the twingo
Take that back!
>>
>>15911999

Buy a fucking Subaru Justy and shut the fuck up you icenigger
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.