[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This car could pass as the current: Hyundai Elantra Ford Focus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: hondura_imprelantra.jpg (57KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
hondura_imprelantra.jpg
57KB, 770x433px
This car could pass as the current:

Hyundai Elantra
Ford Focus
Toyota Corolla
Kia Forte
Mazda 3

But it's the new Impreza... remember when cars actually looked different?
>>
File: member-berries.jpg (68KB, 869x501px) Image search: [Google]
member-berries.jpg
68KB, 869x501px
>>15906245
>
>>
Pepperidge farm remembers
>>
Subaru is pretty committed to making their new cars look like boring garbage anon
>>
>>15906245
I thought it was for sure the Optima or Forte from the thumbnail
>>
Requesting image of red 80s wedges.
>>
>>15906245
>>15906245
It's not really Subaru's fault, though. Safety regulations limit the creativity of car manufacturers, and as a result every new compact has the same boring bulbous shape with a blunt nose, thick A pillars and a rear you can't see out of.

Lament with me, anon. Lament the death of good looking, affordable, small cars and fun cars.
>>
File: arr rook same.jpg (349KB, 1648x1304px) Image search: [Google]
arr rook same.jpg
349KB, 1648x1304px
>>15906563
got you covered
>>
>>15906245
Why does Subaru hate their rally past so much

why are they cockblocking us with shitty boxer Toyotas
>>
>>15906680
These looked the same because of taste or design trends. They look the same now because of shitty pedestrian safety standards.
>>
>>15906690
but those shitty pedestrian safety standards has dictated the current design trends
>>
>>15906690
Cars have always looked the same
you don't know because you haven't been alive for that long
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 1024x768px
Nice Corolla
>>
>>15906744
I know that. They used to look the same just because. Now they look the same because it's mandatory.
>>
>>15906245
No I don't. I was born in '91.
>>
>>15906789
I mean the Fisker karma, Aston Martin rapide, and Hyundai Veloster all exist so...it's not mandatory to look the same.
>>
>>15906755
>Implying
thats a Camry you dufus
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.