[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else building up a tolerance for these? I've got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: p1.jpg (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
p1.jpg
104KB, 800x600px
Anyone else building up a tolerance for these? I've got 19 of them in assorted flavors on my mirror right now, and I can't smell them that much. They're not brand new though, I just haven't been taking the old ones down when they stop smelling for about a year now. I think I last put one up last week.

The reason I ask is I just got Taco Bell and the drive thru attendant noted to me that my car smelled nice, yet I can't smell it that much.
>>
>>15905212
Buy one every day with your morning coffee
>>
>>15905212
I prefer New Car
>>
>>15905212
>his car has a smell
your car should smell new if it's newer than several years old. and if it's older than that it should just smell like nothing.
>>
>>15905241
Eh, new car doesn't really smell like the real new car smell to me. I prefer Cinna-Berry and Sunberry Cooler myself.

>>15905251
It's 19 years old next month, and the previous owner had dogs. I've cleaned it out numerous times as best as I can and without the trees up it still kinda smells like dog a bit, so I'd rather have the trees up.
>>
>flavor
Stop licking the air fresheners, you are building up a tolerance. I use New Car in my truck, and one lasts a month or so.
>>
Its just a tolerance. I can only smell the black ice ones for the first week but guests can smell them even when i havent put up a new one in a month or 2.
>>
>>15905631
does it truly smell like new car? Was thinking about mixing some of that with fresh
>>
File: roadkill for shame.gif (2MB, 349x255px) Image search: [Google]
roadkill for shame.gif
2MB, 349x255px
>>15905212
My previous owner smoked, I put a freshâ„¢ one in every morning.

>mfw faggots in this thread cant even deal
>>
File: 1422422017596.jpg (86KB, 650x427px) Image search: [Google]
1422422017596.jpg
86KB, 650x427px
>>15905212
Probably because you just pull them from the plastic and hang them, instead of gradual removing them and leaving them hidden discreetly under the seat.

Enjoy having 2-3 days where your car smells overpoweringly like a new carpet, then having cardboard dangle from your mirror obstructing your view, giving a cop the little excuse he needs to pull your nigger ass over and search your car for the drugs that we all know that you do have.

>enjoy your hometown riot, all because you don't know how to use little trees.

>faggot
>>
>>15906145
I know you're supposed to use the plastic gradually, but that looks retarded and is more distracting than a tree completely unsheathed hanging from the mirror. I'm fine with spending a little more buying them more often to avoid that.
>>
>>15905241
>I prefer New Car
>>15905267
>I prefer Cinna-Berry and Sunberry Cooler myself.
>>15905631
>I use New Car in my truck
>>15906145
>gradual removing them

The above faggots can't deal
>>
>>15906285
right. but in all seriousness though, just do the use them with the plastic gradually. but dont put them on the mirror, but them under the passenger seat or something. they work just as well
>>
>>15906308
I have it clipped in the bag to the back of my visor. I never flip it down so nbd no one sees it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.