[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How you holding up /o/? What are you battling through so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 36

File: 1474810672088.png (11KB, 651x780px) Image search: [Google]
1474810672088.png
11KB, 651x780px
How you holding up /o/?

What are you battling through so far?

I'm kind of stuck thinking of leaving my job for another one, but not sure if i want to leave right now. Couple more months, or just leave once I find another gig?
>>
>>15901946
This meme needs to stop.

OP, don't leave until you already have another job lined up.
>>
>>15902045
Thanks man

That's kind of the plan, I'm not leaving until the paperwork is signed, I just don't want to leave yet, but an offer has come up and I'm waiting to hear back. I would prefer to stay another 6-12 months but not sure if i can. Another company might provide better experience/career goals than the one i am currently at
>>
I think I finally fixed my Passlock issue, so I'm cautiously optimistic atm.
>>
>>15901915
I entered university 3 weeks ago and I'm depressed as fuck.
How do people make it through 4 years of this?
>>
I'm getting things sorted with insurance. my rates rise 50% next year and i have to pay 2500 excess. Makes me think twice about going to the toegay now.
>>
>>15902128
Go to campus events, have friends, meet a girl.
>>
File: 1434186937390.jpg (154KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
1434186937390.jpg
154KB, 590x421px
>tuesday night
>drunk as fug shitposting on /o/
>>
>>15902045
Is buyer's remorse a meme?
>>
File: 1467814522261.png (792KB, 1080x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1467814522261.png
792KB, 1080x1065px
I'm in a weird relationship, I dont know where it's going, and that bothers the shit out of me.
>>
Almost done rebuilding my car after nearly totaling it. Fighting with my gf. Struggling to put enough time into school work.
>>
>>15902166
Me too, bro, me too.
>>
>>15901915
no job, no gf, no manual. But my dad's moving out, so things could change for the better.
>>
File: Wojak131.jpg (33KB, 629x505px)
Wojak131.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
I've never been in a relationship or even held a girl's hand. I haven't spoken to a girl in over a year except customer service.

I have no friends. I have not had friends in over a decade.

I'm also unemployed with no future prospects. I was fired as a janitor after I couldn't stomach cleaning up human feces from a wall and went home.

I've been diagnosed with depression for 5 years and medication does nothing for me.

The only thing that makes me happy is my old, little truck and the engine threw a rod 2 months ago. It runs extremely rough and I'm too stupid to fix it myself and have no money so I just walk everywhere. With winter and -30 Celsius weather coming, I don't know what I'm going to do.

I am also ugly, lack social skills, am always tired and have chronic pain from a back injury.

I think of suicide every day but I'm too much of a coward to do it because I fear I'll go to hell.
>>
>>15902147
>Meet a girl

faggot
>>
>>15902372
WEEEWWW
it's people like you that remind me not to kill myself no matter how hard shit gets or how deep in it I really am. Keep a stuff upper lip son the easy way is death but no matter how dark the fucking tunnel there's always gonna be a light at the end.
>>
>>15902372
Where you live anon? I'm similar in many regards except I'm sociable and have a decent job with good opportunities. I don't have friends in my day to day life but have no problem speaking to and making girls at work laugh and shit. Just moving to a big city where you know nobody wasn't the best choice and it's hard to enter a circle of friends who have known each other for years, especially when you only speak to one of them at work.
>>
>>15902162
You'll end up disappointed with everything won in life eventually. The key to happiness is inside you and not in the things external to you. Still, try to focus on why you made decisions in the first place, and remember why you wanted something. You can't reverse time, so you'd better get real with yourself and your expectations.
>>
>>15901915
saved up all summer so I can move out hopefully sometime in the next couple years.

rolled my kia so I gotta fix that piece of shit.

thought my school fees were gonna be covered, that's not happening now. This includes textbooks and a bunch of online shit because the teachers think we have indispensable incomes. Also need to buy a parking pass because I live pretty far from it.

bills and other shit on top of that.

laptop is 6 years old now and I need it for autocad.

driving to school everyday takes me 40 minutes and my broken piece of shit kia is sucking gas like a motherfucker because the steering arm thing is bent.

spending like 40$ a week in gas because my government thinks its fine to leech everyone "road tax" money then not actually fix the roads.

just got 3 parking tickets in my own townhouse complex. Used to be no issues parking there. New bitch Hillary Clinton type lady is in control now, decided that a parking lot that's literally never full needs parking enforcement.

left my kia there overnight for a few days not thinking anything of it. Drove my s2000 to school in the meantime. Came back to it and it had 3 parking tickets valuing 140$. then today at school I got a 30$ ticket because I can't afford to buy a parking pass at my school. In a parking lot that's never full.

>TLDR
my savings for moving out are fucking gone. Gotta start from scratch next year and I have a feeling my s2000 might have to be sold within the next few years if I plan on moving out.
>>
Me and girlfriend of 6 years broke up a couple weeks ago. At first I was pretty depressed. Didn't know what to think of it honestly, I just felt so empty. Now I'm starting to feel happier though. I'm trying to be more outgoing. Actually have a date lined up for Thursday.
>>
>>15902372
>Threw a rod
>Runs rough
You don't fucking say.
>>
>>15901915
Ex-gf continues to hate me a year after the breakup, I'm afraid that I'm developing a drug/alcohol problem, and I'm starting to think that the progress I'm making at my job is stalling out, BUT I've still got a fast car goddamnit. So at least I get to chuckle like an idiot on my drive home before I have to feel loathed again.
>>
she's happy with another man
few years later and I still think about her everyday
>>
>>15902433
You don't know what it feels like to break up with a girl your in love with
You don't understand the pain when all your life you've made grown up decisions from the time you were young
Busting your ass in school to get scholarships so your poor family won't go bankrupt
Making sure you took care of your siblings, cooked at an early age, baisically becoming a 3rd parent
Then when it all pays of and you finally meet someone who is on your level
Then having to swallow all your pride tears joy everything
Just to let her go because you're only holding her back and you can't stand seeing her dissapointed everytime one of your family responsibilities gets in the way
You don't understand my pain
Please someone kill me
>>
>>15901915
Just the usual crippling depression, nothing big, hahahaha.... i need a cigarette
>>
>>15902503
>years
bro.. time to move on.
>>
>>15902525
yeah I know. I'm pathetic
But at least I haven't started using drugs so there's that
>>
>>15902561
pretty sure that using drugs would be less pathetic at this point.
>>
>>15901915
> niece turns 16
> her mom's bf promises her a bmw
> know they're going to flake
> search high and low for a good manual jeep Cherokee
> find one last week in my budget that she won't be embarrassed to be in
> thing is fucking cherry inside and out
> dumb as millennial who sold it to me didn't know what he had and thought the engine was trashed
> half way through water pump (only thing wrong with it)
> got her favorite billiard ball on order for the knob (I custom make them)
> added usb ports
> planning hot pink hello kitty stripe and graphics or something
and
> find out grandma gave her her Nissan Altima and went out and leased a Nissan rogue last week

Now I have this pristine rust free 2dr xj but I don't need a 5th vehicle and even if I did I'm not dicking with two kids in carseats, hell that's the whole reason I sold my tj.

So I'm going to finish it, put some off-roady stuff I have laying around on it and triple my money, but it's totally soulless and unfulfilling, plus I don't get to force my niece to learn stick.

Fucking sucks man.
>>
>>15902509
Do what you want. When your hesistant, just say fuck it. You'll be surprised where you end up.
>>
>>15902586
maybe I'll start then
>>
>>15902128
Change majors or change colleges. It's not worth hating it for five years and then not even Boeing able to get a career in your degree field
>>
>left my car at home while I went to college (parents and grandpa said it was smart to do that, you don't need a car because campus is small, etc)
>wake up every morning and wish I had my car
I just want to drive again. I've literally settled for telling friends that I want to borrow their car to go to Walmart and I'll buy them some candy just so I can drive on some twisties and straights and then go to Walmart to buy the candy.
>>
File: 1471481555330.jpg (72KB, 894x557px)
1471481555330.jpg
72KB, 894x557px
>graduated college (IT) in may
>tfw no job yet
>finally out of saved money
>every day is a combination of boring and having headaches
in other news i am trying to unstick the clutch on a tractor so i can proceed to try and unfreeze the pistons and start it (so i can sell it)
>>
If we're going full R9K here,

How do you get over feeling like shit whenever you think of your gf's exes?
my gf and I have been going out for almost a year now, every time I think of some other dude fucking her brains out I feel sick and don't want to talk to her for a little while. She's my first and only girlfriend, but she fucked a dude from literally every grade in my highschool, got ate out by another dude just for fun, made out with god knows how many other dudes.

I just kissed my first girl last year, despite many options coming up before then. I just had the mental discipline to say no to them, while she's out there giving it away like candy on Halloween.
We also haven't had sex in probably close to a month and I've been using "I'm too busy to buy condoms" as an excuse but the truth is that whenever we have sex I feel like I'm not doing a good enough job for her, and I feel like she treats it more like a chore than anything.
She laughed at me the other day because I couldn't find her clit when we were joking around. I was about to ask her "would you like me to get some more practice on someone else?" but I decided I didn't want to start anything.

I'm above average height, so people always comment on I'm tall, thought I had that going for me, then she's like "I had an ex that was taller", thought I was strong "I had an ex that was stronger", I've just given up on looking for things that should be in my advantage because I'm constantly just feeling inferior.

I just never feel good enough anons, and as cocky as this sounds, I am. Then she's like "I bet dating me brings up your confidence a little anon doesn't it haha?"
right, because every time I bring up something that I think is a confidence booster, you completely shut it down and make me feel like shit.

I plan on marrying her someday, because I'm hoping these childish feelings go away, but what if they don't?

Suicide sounded like a nice out at one point. Still kinda does.
>>
>>15902656
>be me 4 years ago, 18
>Tried college and couldn't afford it, forced to drop out after 3 semesters
>Work shit jobs but gradually find better ones (grocery store to Best Buy to another electronics store to technician for a telecom company)
>Impress the right people and always take on extra work when available
>Just got offered an IT position, which I didn't think I'd be able to get for another 3-4 years
>Gonna be making $60,000 at 22 with no college degree

feels good, man
>>
Awful

>girl I know drunkenly talked to me at a rave
>really touchy feely
>I was drunk too
>normally I'd think "fuck yea this is gonna be fun"
>nope
>had a pathetic half chub for some reason, even though I was drunk I was legit embarassed
>body stiff as a board like I'm in danger
>not really interested in talking to her at all
>almost glad when her friends came back to take her drunk ass home
>>
File: 1445550472013.gif (355KB, 400x408px) Image search: [Google]
1445550472013.gif
355KB, 400x408px
i like my wife a lot but really kind of wish i wasnt married. i would prefer to bang qt germans for a while and then move to japan and form a harem of slant eyed qts

and in the mean time id blow all my money on bikes instead of useful things
>>
>>15902659
Your incompatible with her you fucking retard. Sounds like she's a one upper. Notorious for being compulsive liars too.

>>15902625
Ask if she fucking wants it.
If not, don't buy people things they don't want without asking.
Grandma won't care what happens to her shitbox. Old people are scum anyway so who gives a fuck about her.
>>
>>15902659
also I should add I turned down a chick once before because she kept talking about how many guys she dated. If I knew this girl had this kind of history I would have thought again about asking her out.

it was actually a choice between her and her friend who was actually better looking and still a virgin (literally never had a bf), but I chose her because I thought she was as innocent as her friend (at the time I knew she had ONE bf she dated for 3 years) and we got along a little better. turns out she lost her virginity to some douchebag I knew after 2 weeks of dating him in grade 9. I didn't have sex with her until 3 months of dating her.
how little self-discipline do you need to do that as a girl?
>>
>>15902659
It sounds like she's a shitty fucking person if she's comparing you to her exes like that, and especially if she's saying that your dating her must be bringing up your confidence. These sound like the trademarks of somebody that's emotionally abusive, who is manipulative, and who will never have a fulfilled relationship (possibly the reason for her going through as many guys as she has, perhaps?) But hey, I'm just spitballing. I'm just some anonymous faggot on the internet.
>>
>>15902659
When you're older it will be hot she fucked other guys. It doesn't mean anything and she is dating you, regardless. I mean as long as you get her in the end, what does it matter who touched her boobies or barebacked her and came in her anus.

Just let the rage express itself through your dick and don't become one of those >I was going to marry her but I couldn't stand her past, now she's marrying Chad green texters
>>
>>15902683
yup >>15902692 makes more sense now too.
>>
>>15902683
>Ask if she fucking wants it.
It's pretty close to exactly what she wants fām, except that it's stick. I'm actually thinking I might trade her the jeep plus cash for college for the Altima and grandma can suck a dick.
>>
File: 1410266067143.png (151KB, 455x511px) Image search: [Google]
1410266067143.png
151KB, 455x511px
>>15901915
I need to get a running car that will pass smog ASAP, but I only have $1,000. I need a car for work pretty damn soon. Hopefully something comes up. Everyone around here marks up their prices, so it's tough. People want $1,500 just for a stupid civic with a blown motor. People are fucking crazy, guys.
>>
>>15902745
$1000 is not a lot. Around here the seller is responsible for emissions but nobody does it because you don't get a guy to grudgingly take $3k then go "oh yeah just go get that tested and we'll have a deal"

Also bad news, you can't afford a car.
>>
>>15902745
That fucking feel

Used to live in northern cali, and they fail smog for the little shit, its fucking stupid, had to change so much stuff back to stock on my car this is a waste of time damnit
>>
>>15902745
Moped. The cheap, shitty, chink ones can get shipped to your door for $700. Another $300 for registration. That, and 60+ mpg. They'll get you to and from work until you can afford something with 2 more wheels. It's shitty, but less shitty than being jobless because you're not mobile.
>>
>>15902659
Holy shit you're an insecure faggot
She must be dating you for a reason so man the fuck up and stop being a bitch about everything or she will leave you for someone who acts like someone with a pair of testicle
>>
>>15902157
I'm right there with ya pal
>>
File: 11l3509.jpg (36KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
11l3509.jpg
36KB, 700x470px
There's a GS-T for sale near me. I've owned better, faster cars... but I fucking want the GS-T so badly. I can't think about anything else... Like a 13-year-old with a crush.

Problem is that I currently have 2 perfectly reliable cars and would have to take out a loan to get the Eclipse. Having a project would keep my mind occupied though, in stead of wandering off into existential thoughts all day.
>>
>>15902372
You should probably end it.

Goddamn could I get a captcha besides the storefront one?
>>
File: 20160919_104316.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160919_104316.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>15901915
Broke my 15/16 socket today. Fml
>>
>>15902414
>real life is hard.

Cmon guys get you're shit together.
>>
Trying to sell my shitbox for cheap so i can buy a baiku and learn to ride.
Hope i can get good enough at riding by next summer so i can use the baiku to commute and reduce my afternoon from 3 hours to 1 1/2 hours.

Thatll open up time for me to actually start going back to the gym and get rid of the 40lbs ive gained in the past 3 years.
>>
>>15902834
Go test drive it

It's like jerking off and finding she's not really that interesting after all
>>
>>15902509
Listen man..
It's hard to put family first. Not many people have that decency anymore

Someday you will meet someone that sees that you put your family before anything and they will admire it.

If she thought you where holding her back then maybe where she wanted to go wasn't right.

My fiance left me because i sold my car and quit my job to help my mom and little sister move across the country after my "dad" received a live sentence

Apparently i wasn't putting "us" first
>>
>>15902870
>Termi

do you have a cobra?
>>
>>15902872
why can't life be initial d?
>>
>>15902878
Just leave a note for the coroner to take off the weight before your viewing.
>>
So I've never been on a date before, and I recently met some one on to tinder. We've been talking for a week and a bit, and decided that we'll meet up in a few days. How do I give off a good impression and not throw this away?
>>
>>15902656
So you fell for the "IT" meme.
Sorry you got a degree in an over saturated field and will forever fight for a decent paying job when you could've just learned a trade (gasp).
>>
File: 20160127_183433.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160127_183433.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>15902886
03 svt cobra
00 Ram 1500 4x4
03 honda shadow 750 ace
98 basstacker panfish 16 ft
>>
File: 1471831797373.jpg (38KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1471831797373.jpg
38KB, 670x503px
>Tfw work for a moving company
>>
>>15902893
Ha thats funny.
Seriously it fucking sucks living in the country, im just looking at all my options.
Plus i dont need 2 cars, im getting rid of the project.

Soon as i have enough money saved up im moving back to the cities and accidentaly knock up some hipster girl.
>>
>getting the strangest boner for the lexus ct200h
>unable to afford it

when can we just get plugged into a permanent virtual reality and drive cars all day?
>>
>>15902656
What state are you in?

What field of IT are you looking to get into?

Not really interested in posting on here about myself, but check out http://www.techexams.net/
>>
>>15902908
at least I have no debt
I'll just break down and get a job running CAT5 cable and setting up switches, I guess
>>15902675
I am moderately jelly
>>
>>15902896
Brush your teeth, shower and suck his dick first so you're still horny
>>
>>15902921
Bruh. I have been there.

3 years 7 days a week.
I've had worse jobs, but I've never had a more tiring job.

It was ago much better once i upped my drivers license and started doing long haul

Just don't do drugs or you'll be stuck forever

God damn i was so fit back then
Now i drive heavy equipment and battle a beer belly
>>
I'm worried about my 626's autotragic transmission.
>>
>>15902927
Texas, anything from server/user administration to installation and networking.
Averse to coding as my primary responsibility though.
I'll check the site out, thanks for the link
>>
>>15902931
>At least I have no debt.
You're talking to a guy who got his 4 year degree and is working on his masters for free.
It's fine if you were too chicken shit to join the military a few years ago but if you have no other options then you've got no excuse now.
>Inb4 before welfare queen
The relatively small investment that Uncle Sam made in me a few years ago is nothing compared to what I'll pay back as a successful American.
>>
>>15902945
I fucking hate it. After a month of this shit I want to get another job. It wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't for all the rich people and their monumental amount of shit they gather.

I learned that money is a gateway drug to organized hoarding.
>>
>>15902793
the reason she dates me is because i treat her with respect and have a semi-decent future lined up.
all of her ex's treated her like the cum dumpster she is, suddenly a guy is treating her decently for once, even after she played the "innocent girl" card to get him to date her, and she's gonna turn around and treat him like shit.
that's why i have an issue.
>>
>>15902983
Sounds like you need to cut her the fuck loose because she is not good enough for you, senpai. You've made it clear by that post alone that you know she's using you for your eventual decent future, and that she doesn't deserve that sort of treatment. Cut your losses.
>>
>>15902983
>she's a cunt dumpster
No she's a normal woman you r9k virgin faggot
Come back when she takes a different dick every weekend for 20 years then she will be a cum dumpster
>>
I really want to leave my old life behind and live in an RV instead, traveling the continent and doing work on the road while I see as many sights and natural wonders as I can. The 'work on the road' part is the hangup, since I've really only done retail up until this point and I need to find one or more sources of income that would keep me afloat without requiring me to be in one place for months at a time.

I've lived in the same place for almost 20 years and it's killing me, I really need to get up and go. I almost want to just quit my job and backpack for a few months, but acquiring a proper home on wheels is the dream.
>>
File: b_dsm_1.jpg (2MB, 1600x1000px)
b_dsm_1.jpg
2MB, 1600x1000px
>>15902882
Well, I owned a '95 GS for a year and have driven a GSX for about 15 minutes. I love the feel of DSMs and their size; pics don't do it justice, but they're tiny compared to modern traffic.

I know it'll never have the precision response and feedback of my miata, but something about turbo DSMs feels just right to me. Also, I love having a project car that I can just go into the garage and work on when humans start disappointing me.
>>
File: 1301885854147.jpg (327KB, 1115x694px) Image search: [Google]
1301885854147.jpg
327KB, 1115x694px
>>15902972
>The relatively small investment that Uncle Sam made in me a few years ago is nothing compared to what I'll pay back as a successful American.
>It's fine if you were too chicken shit to join the military a few years ago but if you have no other options then you've got no excuse now.

>these ad hominems
wew lad, what bit your ass? I went to college without the GI bill or incurring debt, and I can still join as a commissioned officer

to restate my main point, though:
why are you so salty?
>>
Oil jug in the back of my car tipped over without me noticing and about 3L of oil ended up soaking into the carpet. Currently have absorb - all sitting on it but I have a feeling my car will forever smell of oil. Not a happy day.
>>
File: 13586515613.jpg (12KB, 358x228px) Image search: [Google]
13586515613.jpg
12KB, 358x228px
>Tfw got a scooter

Why do people hate these things again? they are fun as fuck.
>>
>>15903150
Get a motorcycle.
>>
>>15901915
Same boat op , waiting to see if I'll get scheduled for a second interview after I totally fucked up the first applying for a job I'm totally unqualified for to try and move on from my dead end job and rake in the dosh for more projects
>>
>>15903150
Oh, I wasn't knocking them earlier when I said to buy a cheap chink scooter, not in the least. I bought one and it's one of the best things I ever did for myself. I loved the fuck out of that little thing, rode it fucking everywhere. Put hundreds of miles under those wheels real quick, right up until it got stolen. I still miss it. Hilariously fun.
>>
>>15903011
i might not have had such an issue with it if she didn't play the innocent girl card so much. then again i would have thought twice about dating her if i knew that's the past she had. it's even worse that we went to the same high school because i personally know all the douchebags she's fucked.

i could have been dating her better looking virgin friend right now if she didn't make me think she was at least somewhat innocent.

at first it started off as knowing she dated a guy for 3 years. that's fine, they probably fucked i got that. in no way did i expect a girl out of high school to be a virgin. after we started dating it seems like every week there's something new about her past sex life she has to share and like i said, we've been going out almost a year. every time it hurts because i've remained so faithful, turned down quite a few turbosluts because i knew it wouldn't work out, and she's just thrown it away to whoever the fuck looks at her the right way. then she makes sex feel like a chore for her and that she's just doing me a favor. that's why i'm not having sex with her right now. just sick of it. we're going on a year in the relationship and i'm already feeling like this, like how can i plan on marrying her?
>>
>>15903159
I would if I had the money. But that money is going to my AT thru-hike next year. Also no endorsement.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Been a great day, I made 400$ off RGSE stock in an hour after opening day, replaced my fuel pump, distributor rotor, and got a new cap, car fires up and rides even better than before.
>>
>>15903181
Bread crumbs
Think think think think think
>>
I have been used a couple of times by some people, I essentially forgave them at this point. but the joke is on them.

It still hurts like a mothercucker though, i started drinking/use weed every day after work from july to sept, but so far, i decided to face it and just move on with life. been sober a month now, and things are going good
but it still hurts being used for someones elses gain like that
>>
>>15903177
I recently learned you can buy upgraded gears in the output gear set to give it a lower gearing and make it go faster with less RPM. At the cost of acceleration.

>>15903188
Really the scooter is perfect since I still live with my mom and we live on a 3rd floor apartment so I can just leave it on the balcony.

Also a scooter is about as breadcrumbs as it can get.
>>
>just got a new, better paying job
>Just moved into a sweet apartment with a buddy
>Just got a new car
Doing pretty good family
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>15902921

Dude, I drive for a moving company and honestly, it's a dream. Shoot the shit with friends talking about the most redpilled, politically incorrect, dumbest, funniest shit while keeping fit. I'm the most ripped dude at my gym because of this.

granted, we have shitty 14 hour days sometimes but it doesn't feel at all like a job or chore.
>>
>>15903231
>Just moved into a sweet apartment with a buddy
Too much information, degenerate.
>>
>>15903251
Are you mostly doing interstate moves? Then yeah I can see where it would be fun but so far 100% of my moving jobs were either local it intercity.

Also see my other post>>15902982

Fuck moving for rich people.
>>
>>15903262
well it is nice because his girlfriend doesn't have a roommate so I basically have this big space to myself. only fucked one ratchet here so far, 3/10 didn't call back.
>>
File: cx6owvaosvgl8gzkvhq9.jpg (208KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
cx6owvaosvgl8gzkvhq9.jpg
208KB, 640x425px
I recently had a 55 year old man fuck me and it was amazing
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>15903279

Long hauls and locals. I feel you about the rich folk, some of them have a literal museum in their basements full of heavy book boxes.

But it truly inspires you to do better in life and not be a lifer in this occupation.
>>
File: 8217348901273948.jpg (42KB, 385x335px) Image search: [Google]
8217348901273948.jpg
42KB, 385x335px
>>15903285
>>
>>15903322
Thanks moot.
>>
>>15903321
You do meet some nice people though.

I did a move for some guy who's dad knows people who work in commercial fishing. Which is something I wanted to try for a long time. I told him to give me a call if he knows anyone that needs a deckhand. I know the work will suck more than a moving company but that lods of emone would be worth it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>15903348

No doubt, there are some very nice clients that tip handsomely.

I had a guy give everyone complimentary ziplock bags full of Viagra lol.

Met one guy that was a former welder at Rolls Royce in the 70s and made it big by manufacturing trade show booth socket systems with the maxhinery in his garage, gave me all these contact numbers when I told him I wanted to play with carbon fibre
>>
>>15901915
I'm now a wageslave so I'll no longer be a broke poorfag

But now I'll be a broke poorfag wanting to do stuff to my car
>>
>>15903076
Ugh. Sorry the half assed recruiter comes out of me when I hear people complain about there situation as if there's no other option in their life besides feeling sorry for themselves. The military option is far from optimal but it truly is a great option for so many younger people these days who just need a solid start in life.
>>
I mean, serves me right for buying a 26 year old car but
>Buy NA miat in Feb
>Replace fuel pump in week 3
>Replace rear rotors/calipers in week 4 because beyond repair (Upgraded to 1.8's so it's ok, my bias is fucked now but UPGRADES)
>Buy hardtop month 3 because some nigger tried to get in my boot one night by slashing the soft and ripping the entire console out looking for the boot pop lever. There is none.
>Buy new rad fan because it started squealing like a stuck prostitute
>Buy new fuse for said rad fan and uprate the wiring for current limiter/fuse for dual fan + soft start
>Rip out dash to get at leaking heater core
>It's super dead
>Read about re-routing coolant lines _Properly_, otherwise I'd just bypass the heater core. No. Too expensive currently.
>2 weeks ago buy acc/timing belts, water pump, tensioners, dampener, timing pully with woodruff and bolt, also 12.9 M6's for said parts
>1 week ago get towed home because the crank nose snapped

So fuckin mad.
>>
File: a28.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>15901915
holding up horribly, I had two uni assignments due this week and didnt do either becauseI didnt fucking know how so I just gave up
>>
>>15902982
Haha

Yeah.

Hang in there bro, just stop caring, start looking at all their bullshit as gravy work, and all the stupid shit they want you to bring means more money for you
>>
>>15903410
Moved a guy once with a 14 car garage full of hot rods.

My boss got me in shit because i wouldnt stop chatting with him

At the end of the say he tipped me a set of 22" chrome rims
Shit was cash
>>
>>15901915
not so hot

is it just me or is looking and interviewing for work so much more emotionally draining than actually working, even at reasonably shit jobs
>>
I'm being pushed around in my life by some people and I don't know what to do. I want to be a man about this but I think it's better to leave this alone for now. If I snap and do something about wrong I will get in trouble.. and probably come out of this as the guilty party but they are the ones currently pushing me around...

/o/ I. Scared of my own ability..
>>
>>15903021
Sell everything, buy best small rv you can, hit road.

Stop questioning, it will be fine, there is tons of work out there because millennials are lazy fucks. You can rifdeshare from cl and get gas money too
>>
>>15904800
Your mommy doesn't approve of stance culture and won't let you trash her Camry?
>>
>>15902884
Dude that fucking blows. You got all the way to the fiancé level and shit went south. Here's hoping we both find that special person one day, good luck mate
>>
>>15904800
>Go buy a gun
>buy a hijab
>make fake bomb to cover tracks
>shoot place up
>burn hijab
>dismantle gun toss it around places while people worry about bomb
Das it done you win. Bonus points if your white
>>
>>15904904
Yes thats itman.. let
The banter around here is great. I needed the laugh senpai...

In other news I made the decision to ignore/leave it alone
>>
>>15903534
fell for the meme, the post.
>>
>>15902372
Where are you I will fix it with you
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (73KB, 600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why.jpg
73KB, 600x1040px
>>15902659
Sounds like a bad idea, a girl that respects you, unless you ask or some other good reason, won't tell you her ex was better in some way. Make sure she respects you, how you think you can get that from her is up to you. I'd tell her to shut right the fuck up about anyone from the past and lay the law down a bit more with little things. Be nice still, but firm.
>>
File: PSX_20160528_181914.jpg (1MB, 3437x1955px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160528_181914.jpg
1MB, 3437x1955px
I buy cars to fill my mind with things other than crushing depression caused by general malaise of life and past loves.

I have a 92 Passat which I adore and a 2003 9-3 that is just very fun but a lot more work to keep alive.

Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm really into cars.
But I love driving.
>>
File: PSX_20160919_174027.jpg (501KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160919_174027.jpg
501KB, 1920x1080px
>>15907995
And here's the Saab.
By no means amazing cars, but I love them both for terrible reasons.
>>
>>15901915
>life going great
>still feel empty inside
>>
I'm doing okay.

The Air Force life is kinda boring, but not nearly as boring as my life would have been if I didn't join up. I'd probably have given up on finding a job, be suicidally depressed, and look like a fat disgusting lard. Current school (on an army base) is pretty strict and full of nonsense rules, but whatever, it's what I signed up for and I'm making money. It should all get better after this is over.

I love my Fiesta ST. I'm so happy I bought it. I sometimes think about what I should have gotten instead, but that'll happen with literally any car. Should I go stock, hybrid, or big turbo? Pretty fun on my mild 220hp tune already.
>>
Things are going good senpai

Lunch with management tomorrow

Should be some good things coming my way, I will finally get back into the car hobby and get a proper build going sometime next year, kind of odd but i just found /o/ recently and all of the sudden I want to wrench again :)
>>
I've never owned a vehicle but for my first car my mother suggested that I get a car and let my aunt drive it sometimes

but I've been looking at motorcycles.
>>
>>15901915
>How you holding up /o/?
I'm going to fucking lose it if I have to share how I'm unemployed after this coming /FNT/

>What are you battling through so far?
Unemployment
Court fees
Probation
Savings are dwindling - probably have to suck it up and borrow money so I can pay for mandatory insurance
And now my vehicle has developed a clunking noise from the front end. I thought maybe the wheel was coming loose but no cigar. Everything except the drag link is brand new and everything still feels tight. Not a single fucking clue as to what it is yet.

All because I made a simple mistake. If I wouldn't have acknowledged that at one time I knew my mother's pills were in my vehicle I wouldn't live in the rust belt. I'd be in a different state full of ambition. I never felt so alive. Now I sleep 12-16 hour days. When I originally started job hunting I was up at 7:30 and driving around introducing myself by 9. I don't even remember the last time I ate properly or even lifted weights. I've lost 9lbs since June. My beautiful definition: gone.

However I'm now worse off than when I got out of HS 5 years ago. Jesus fuck.

God I can't wait to be employed or turn 35.
>>
>>15902659
Drop her. I've never had a girl compare me to one of her exes. My longest relationship was a mere 11 months, but still.
>>
>>15908691
Get your shit together
>>
>>15901915
I have 9k saved and will probably save for more either as a downpayment or just buying a used car outright but idk what to get. I'll be buying my first car but the only cars I've ever had were over gifted to me.
>>
File: cape movies.jpg (59KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
cape movies.jpg
59KB, 400x533px
i'm battling procrastination
>baiku:
>change oil
>change chain and sprocket
>realign wheel
>replace brake pads
>shitbox:
>change oil
>change tires
>replace brake pads
>replace slightly dinged steelie
>wash, wax, and polish everything

i'm gonna die
>>
File: 20160806_164213.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160806_164213.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>15901915
>How you holding up /o/?
I'm alright... I'm just confused af.

>What are you battling through so far?
Drove to Missouri to meet the love of my life. 1,000miles one way, 13hours. Loved it.We spent a week with eachother and we're so in love.. It was nice meeting this girl after 6years of talking. But she can't leave her current boyfriend (of 8months and they're engaged lol) due to him threatening to kill himself at the slightest hint of their relationship not working. Fucking immature fuckface.

So I'm kinda mad that I put 2,000miles on the vehicle.. And got a crack in the windshield. I loved meeting this girl, but fuck I wish she was mine.. She wishes she was mine... But she refuses to be mine. Fucking women. A part of me wants to stay in her life, because I love her so much. But another part of me wants to leave because she'll never be mine.

Pic related is what I roadtripped with
>>
File: 20160806_192715.jpg (4MB, 4064x2287px) Image search: [Google]
20160806_192715.jpg
4MB, 4064x2287px
>>15909308
Ofcourse it posts upside down. Have another then.
>>
Looking through my tirerack magazine and I'm undecided on what winter tires I want. Winter DD has been running winterforce uvs for the past four seasons and they're about shot.

Only dilemma going on OP.
>winter force UV 72$/each
>geolander I/t go72 $81/each

Probably do as I did last year and put studs in on the insides of the tires. Not super visible as they're illegal, but I take fire lanes to/from work so they're nice to have. Once in awhile I'll travel ~6 miles down paved road to the gas station.

Store runs.. Well, I wait for a snowy day and drive ~40 miles for a big wally world trip.
>>
File: [sadly go-karts].png (133KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
[sadly go-karts].png
133KB, 500x282px
>no license or car at 23 because I'm dependent on others for a ride, and haven't had the money to get one until very recently
>finally have a job, but it's a McJob
>I would need to take out a loan I can't afford just to buy some fourth-hand '90s Olds that's falling apart and get the necessary services/paperwork/training
>can't save right now because I need to pay off my college expenses NOW NOW NOW before they start becoming a burden
>gotta keep working the McJob for who-knows-how-long so my resume doesn't look totally pathetic for my eventual next job
>which means it's more bus-riding and walking for me for the foreseeable future

>I always wanted to drive as a kid
>maybe even race
>had a shit ton of Hot Wheels, Matchboxes, Johnny Lightnings, and Micro Machines, and a buttload of playset roads to go with them
>now I can't even realistically afford to drive a shitbox
>I repeat: I can't even afford to hate driving
K i l l m e
i
l
l

m
e
>>
>>15909435
My first car was a $200 shitbox. Put the clutch in myself. Boy was that a two month long project. Had HS friends help because I was supplied with the wrong clutch alignment tool. Chilton's manual and a lot of time.

Brother bought a $250 shitbox. Put a hood, bumper cover, and signal lenses on it. Then he did all of the fuel lines a month later. That was 4 years / ~100k miles ago. Then he did a tuneup and tires later down the road. Had to change a wheel hub at some point as well.

Don't be afraid to buy a car that needs work. I was 16 when I bought my first car, he was 21.

All the people on here suggesting $2k or not at all don't wrench or believe it'll fall apart within days. Wrenching isn't a challenge if you can read and follow instructions.

As long as the drivetrain is in working order you won't be in over your head. Body panels rusting away? Fuck it. Tires bald all the way around? Oh well, $20-60 used tires go a long ways. Serious structural rust? Liability insurance and pray it lasts until you can get a new shitbox. Door doesn't open from the inside? Window down mate. Leaking fluids? Just keep an eye on them until you can afford to fix it.

The problem with only having one shitbox means if it comes apart tonight it better be up and running tomorrow.

I've been there bud. Only difference is public transportation isn't a thing where I live. You're probably better off saving instead of adding monthly insurance costs and fuel to your bill.
>>
>>15909435
Bikes are much cheaper, but only if you really neglect them or ride as gently as possible and do all of your own maintenance using junkyard parts.
>>
I'm incredibly lonesome. I've had girlfriends, but they've all been bad in one way or another. I can't bring myself to try again with someone new. It just doesn't seem worth the time, effort, and money anymore. They expect so much from me, and then leave. The sex is over rated, and love hurts. Can't trust anyone anymore.
>>
>>15909543
This is an automotive board you fucking bitch. Go away
>>
>>15909234
You don't even know how easy you have it.

Subaru:
Put new lower ball joint in
Reassemble the entire knuckle (just put wheel bearing in)
Put new header on
Make an exhaust that fits new header
Hope nothing else breaks this winter

Honda:
Buy and fit new fenders
Alignment
Fix quarter panel damage
Paint
Put back seats back in
Put interior plastics back in
Wire ignition switch to switch panel and push button
Put entire dash back together
Hope the heater works
>>
>>15909553
I'm a professional driver you nigger.
>>
>>15909585
Sure you are
>>
considering becoming a heavy diesel apprentice mechanic.

did a lolarts degree and worked in marketing for 6 months, hated it, went traveling for 6 months and sat at home since getting /fit/ with the intent of becoming a cop..... now I'm ready to apply and am kind of scared of the responsibility that'd be heaped upon me, civies hate/always wary of you, seeing the worst of humanity and having to do constant shift work.

I worked a casual job during uni as a general hand for an air refueler business and helped work on their trucks, so I've seen what it really looks like & I'm not totally some prettyboy college kid who's never got his hands dirty.

Am I making a huge mistake?
>>
>>15909628

Get your qualifications and then go work out in the mines in Canada/Australia for megabux. By the time you're qualified the commodity slump will must probably be over.
>>
For all you sad anons, it gets better.
Anyway, my pros and cons rn:

Pros:
>Graduated engineering shiznit
>Met the most amazing girl I've ever even known, in a really happy relationship, and nothing has gone wrong, apart from a couple granted disagreements over things.
>Parents split without any fighting etc

Cons:
>Don't know what I want to do in terms of jobs
>Don't want to get a random job
>Want to go into the Army, but it scares my gf, and I'm having second thoughts.
>Want to travel with GF before going into possible further study or army.
>Parents split

Ultimately, I feel my life has gone up a long way over the past years.

Hold in there sad anon bros, you'll find your opening.
>>
>>15909628
could try for a job as a park ranger or some other post-certified (or whatever the local equivalent) position if you're not sure about being a cop yet too. plus its not like getting an apprenticeship would lock you out or anything
>>
File: theyreuseless.jpg (66KB, 960x814px) Image search: [Google]
theyreuseless.jpg
66KB, 960x814px
>>15909645
>>
>>15901915

Are you unhappy at your current job?

If so, you should leave.
Never leave a job without having one lined up ready to go, I made the mistake of leaving without prep and it fucked me up financially, bills keep coming, anon.

Sticking around for arbitrary reasons if you have the means to gtfo to another job sounds counter intuitive to me so I won't advise on that.
>>
>>15909628
>becoming a cop
Kill yourself or let a nigger do it.

>civies
Jesus fuck. You're not even apart of the military and you're trying to classify citizens as civilians from the perspective of the local law enforcement agency. Please don't join the force. Any of them.

Your highschool diploma is showing.
>>
>>15909644
I'm already in Straya m8, the boom is over but it's all cyclical, there was 20+ megabux jobs I saw posted for my state alone the last few weeks so the work is out there

>>15909646
you're right, it wont lock me out. Cheers m8

>>15909754
try 3 years in the aus equivalent of the ivy league. Semantics aside, don't try pretend people don't act very differently around law enforcement.
>>
Well geez man, it's sort of a long story, I'll try and condense it down a little.
>Started an apprenticeship at the start of last year with an air traffic control provider in my country
>Duration of two years, so I'm supposed to be finishing up at the end of this year
>When all of the people in our class started, job prospects were good, the company was prosperous and salaries were generous
>FY2014-2015, employer made a huge loss, first in company history, CEO got booted and we got a replacement within a few months
>New CEO is hell bent on cost cutting in line with Federal budgetary requirements, any business liability is being scrutinised and a big move is being made to outsource
>Step 1: Voluntary Redundancy - 600 people of a company 4500 strong got a voluntary redundancy
>Step 2: Straight up redundancy, to make a target of 900 people gone, the business needs another 300 trimmed from the workforce
>We apprentices have been swept up in the storm, the company can't fire us because of contractual obligations but they might see us through to the end of our training and then boot us
>Trouble is, if I lose my job, there's no other industry in this country that does what we do aside from a large telecommunications provider who aren't hiring at the moment
>And if we survive the storm, our chances for promotion will be nil within the next ten years because the CEO has negotiated a new structure where the current level of responsibility gets moved down a peg - people on $80k/year now have to do the job the guy on $120k/year was doing last year
>Not to mention a negotiated pay freeze for four years incoming
>Don't have a degree either, so I can't just leave and get another job because everything requires a degree these days
>So it might come down to leaving, going to university and being a poor cunt for four years, while I already have a project car that I'll have to sell since it's a liability when you're a student
>>
>>15909900
And to top it off, even if I do keep my job, I'm still being sent to a dead end town as my actual future work location.

Honestly considering saying fuck it and going back to university and doing something that'll get me into the financial sector. Always had an interest in markets and economics so I guess it wouldn't be too bad. Or I could join the military.

I guess I've sort of been bitten by the automation threat, a big part of the reason why our company is cutting so much is because a) all our maintenance schedules are being changed so that maintenance work only needs to be performed at intervals twice as long as they were prior, since equipment is a lot more reliable and software based than ever before, and b) most of the systems that ATC use these days are ADS-B and GBAS rather than older stuff like primary/secondary radar + doppler VORs, NDBs, ILS and the like. Sort of my fault for getting into this career field but it's really difficult to see the way the world is going in this industry, all this change has happened literally only over the last year or so.
>>
well I just met a girl who listens to Thrash Metal and likes cars who isn't edgey and doesn't hate her dad. Also finally about to become a car owner.

So real fuckin comfy.
>>
>buy premium coilovers
>have them installed by certified installer for coilovers
>drive 2 weeks and get alignment
>go for inspection with tuv document,goka,installer certificate.
>get denied at inspection because the registration number on the rear left coilover got printed on it badly and he cant confirm if these are the ones that belong to the goka and tuv document

Fuck europe and al their fucking little rules and paperwork fuck them
>>
>>15910703
Punch their cunts.
Murica
>>
>>15910703
Buy jeep Cherokee
Cram old coils from wrangler in there
Put lift pucks on top
Level the back with 2x4 blocks and longer u bolts
Replace headlights with spotlights
Cut the doors in half for giggles
Cut the back off to make it an sut
Weld 8"steel pipe directly to frame for bumpers
Put it on bald 35" mismatched tires
Slap a Trump sticker on
Go down to dmv to title and plate
They never even look at the vin, they never see the truck they never check anything.

GOD BLESS MURIKA
>>
>>15909645
Travel while you can. I drove around the country with gf in van after college. the mistake we made was returning home instead of just stopping in some place we liked and wage slaving until something turned up. By the time we got out again (8 years and a house 3 cars etc) the places we loved had all blown up or changed. You're smart, you'll make it wherever, might as well struggle in the place you want to live because going back only gets harder
>>
recently got diagnosed with herpes, no idea who I got it from. I'm well informed on the subject so I know it's not a big deal, but I still can't help but feel gross. I also don't know how to tell my gf of three months, I don't know how she'll react, although there's a chance I might have gotten it from her
>>
>>15901915
I got a car new, and I really like it for what it is, but I can't help feeling I should have bought a truck used.

I just really want a truck, and my car feels so much worse now that I've driven a truck.

I don't know, I have buyers regret. I'm really considering transferring my lease to my sister and getting a truck used when I have a job again next summer.
>>
File: 1475093545994.jpg (205KB, 3072x1770px) Image search: [Google]
1475093545994.jpg
205KB, 3072x1770px
>unemployed for a year
>project car in the garage waiting to be finished
>friends all getting/building rad cars
>too unmotivated to do shit about it
my dudes, im so unmotivated to find a new job and fix my car. i look for jobs daily, but i just cant be bothered to apply for any of them.
>>
>>15902128
This might sound cliche but trust me get involved in stuff around school, and you'll se soooo much change
>>
>>15910908
just apply you pussy
>>
>>15910628

Watcha buying anon?
>>
>>15902745
I got my 2004 Element for 600. Very slow oil leak but it runs fine
>>
>>15910910
It sounds cliché but it also makes a lot of sense from what I've seen. All the introverted/not-social people I've met never really enjoyed college.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-25-08-27-16.png (940KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-25-08-27-16.png
940KB, 1080x1920px
>>15910908
> all the time in the world to finish project car
> does nothing
>>
>>15911228
Lack of finances.
>>
>>15902372
>I think of suicide every day but I'm too much of a coward to do it because I fear I'll go to hell.
Good news friend, there is no magic man in the sky or heaven or hell.
>>
>>15902509
>Just to let her go because you're only holding her back and you can't stand seeing her dissapointed everytime one of your family responsibilities gets in the way
B E T A
A S
F U C K

Onetis is a bad deal anon. I recommend a double dose of the red pill ASAP.
>>
I can't believe this blogshit is still up.
Fucking gm fangirl jannies, do your job.
>>
>>15909737
OP here

Just talked to my managers I'm actually getting a promotion and lined up for another position. I also have internal communication from them about the new projects I'm working on. Super happy right now. No reason to quit now... maybe they fucking knew I was unhappy and wanted to leave. Damn I should learn to be more patient
>>
Everyone in my life is telling me I shouldn't trade my hybrid for a car that I actually enjoy driving with less mileage.

I can't stand the thing, but they won't stop with the "It runs, doesn't it? Why bother?"

It's making me start to feel like I'm being retarded.
>>
>>15912221
Granted, I may actually be retarded, I can't look at myself inpartially and judge.
It's just I've always loved cars but have never had a car I loved, my family's always pressured me into making the "responsible" choice and derided my opinion as childish.

I just want to live, fuck it all, I can't stand living like a Beta
>>
>>15903180
>then she makes sex feel like a chore for her and that she's just doing me a favor
Drop her
Look, I don't jive with the r9k view of gender dynamics you have, but it doesn't matter, because this shit is not ok.
Sex is a chore for her? She's doing a favor to you? Constantly comparing you to past boyrlfriends?

Please, I'm begging you, dump her as soon as you can please. She's a shitty person and that that - not because she's not a pure virgin or whatever you neckbeards want, but because she's emotionally manipulating you and making you miserable on purpose.

Please you shouldn't have to be with her
>>
File: 1474631549577.jpg (30KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
1474631549577.jpg
30KB, 480x252px
Doing much better. Last year (first year of college) I didnt get out much, but I cleared a respectable chunk of my steam backlog and got into cars and subsequently /o/, but all I did every day was come home from school, study a bit and play video games, to the point where I don't remember large chunks because I was pretty much on autopilot.
Talked a lot with a girl who I asked out at the beginning of the previous summer and was really excited to finish exams so I could go back home and see her, but it didn't turn out so well. Basically I went to go watch the 4th of july firworks and we held hands, and I took her for a small sightseeing roadtrip for her birthday, and ever since then I noticed she wasn't all that enthusiastic about going out. Finally asked her what was up a week before I left for college again, and she said the standard "its not you its me" and honestly I can't really blame her, given that we're half a world apart 80% of the year. Still hurt a bit, but that was a while ago.
Fast foreward to a month ago, I paid for and picked up my first car ever and couldn't be happier with it, I'm in love with it. And by some extraordinary fortune I saw an ad for a musical I really love on facebook, so I volunteered working backstage for them and it was a ton of fun. Probably the most stressed and tired I had been in the last year or so since it was a huge rush to get the sets finished, but it felt great to be building something again and helping people and just doing something productive. Made a lot of friends, some with connections to the TV and movie business, which I've always wanted to work in. so knocking on wood, but things are going really well at the moment.
Wew that was longer than I thought it'd be.
>>
File: glad its over.jpg (18KB, 210x241px) Image search: [Google]
glad its over.jpg
18KB, 210x241px
>at work today
>about to take my lunch
>someone comes in and tells me my car is leaking gas in the parking lot
>go out and look
>steady 2 drips per second
>take it home with the intention of doing a quick patch job and returning to work
>cut out the rusted part of fuel line
>replace it with rubber tubing
>test
>a spot two feet down the line is leaking now
>remove hose, cut more out, install longer hose
>another spot is leaking
>the line is rusted at every point where a plastic bracket holds it onto the car's body and every time I move the line I make another leak
>need to replace the whole thing front to back
>call work and tell them I won't be back
>spend two hours putting my project car back together so I can drive it to the parts store
>barely works
>choking and jumping, violent front suspension shake, flashing oil pressure light, no power steering, smoke coming from engine bay
>left the driveway and a cat heat shield fell off behind me
>limped to the store
>got my shit
>leaving store, waiting for traffic to move so I can exit the parking lot
>state trooper pulls up directly in front of the parts store exit
>all he has to do is look to the right and he'll see a 3 years out of date inspection sticker on a smoking rattletrap
>he looks literally every direction EXCEPT at me
>traffic moves, cop disappears
>get home and have a fap
>>
>>15901915
Pretty good. Left my job, got a new one in two weeks. At a convention this weekend, just have to dodge my cunt ex. Wearing small shirts thanks to my work out feel awesome, hoping to score a cute girl with a room at the con and get it on. Getting back in to community college next semester too, after fighting tooth and nail to get back in.

All in all, things are pretty OK.
>>
>>15901915
Failed my second year of uni since I got depressed about the pressures of the job I was training for and stopped attending. They put me on a re-sit year but I'm planning on leaving for a job by December. I want to live alone and don't drink/smoke/etc. so I don't need a lot of cash, I don't have to pay anything back for my uni loans until I start to earn a high amount anyway.

Haven't told my parents (who I'm staying with) and they think I'm going into my final year. I'm not depressed or upset about it since it's what I want (I pretty much just went to uni because I didn't know what I wanted to do) and it's my life, I just don't want to deal with the eventual conflict when I tell my parents the truth. I'm not even disappointed in myself or worried about my parents being disappointed in me, I just don't want to lose them as my family over something that doesn't even affect them. Unfortunately I know they won't think about it from my point of view.

I just keep thinking about how happy getting out of all this pressure and stress is going to make me, and which 90s sports car I want to buy in a year or two.
>>
>>15912063
>Why?
>>
File: so then I'm like.png (2KB, 239x258px) Image search: [Google]
so then I'm like.png
2KB, 239x258px
>>15909645
>>
>>15909645
What state are you in???
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.